What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

16254729_474035d4244f1a511f139df4b97e6c38.jpg

Via http://www.81.cn/bz_208549/jdt_208550/16254729.html

bit surprised that after so many years China has stuck with the Z-10 which really was Chinas first attempt at a attack helicopter and not the best

I was hoping by now we would see a heavier AH-64 Class heavy 8-12 ton attack helicopter for the PLA

a true flying tank

maybe Z-10 is enough but would like to see more of the attack helicopter on board the growing LHD + LPD fleet

correct me if i am wrong but I have only ever seen 1 photo of the Z10 hovering over a amphibious assault ship years ago

bit surprised that after so many years China has stuck with the Z-10 which really was Chinas first attempt at a attack helicopter and not the best

I was hoping by now we would see a heavier AH-64 Class heavy 8-12 ton attack helicopter for the PLA

a true flying tank

maybe Z-10 is enough but would like to see more of the attack helicopter on board the growing LHD + LPD fleet

correct me if i am wrong but I have only ever seen 1 photo of the Z10 hovering over a amphibious assault ship years ago
It's not easy to build and upgrade heavy attack helicopters like the ones you mentioned. They need alot more time to move up to that level. So patience is key.

It's not easy to build and upgrade heavy attack helicopters like the ones you mentioned. They need alot more time to move up to that level. So patience is key.
I don't think China will produce one at this point. Experiences in Ukraine and Syria demonstrated the fragility of attack choppers going up against air defenses. The role will likely get taken over by drones in the coming years.

I don’t think Turkey is more advanced than China in rotary wing and ATAK II is already well developed

Chinese just don’t see a need for it

This helicopter is perfect for heli + drone cooperation where 1 helicopter control 10 attack drones.

chinese are the most advanced in drone tech and they will make this happen after they saw how russian drones easily destroy western equipped ukraine nazi

This helicopter is perfect for heli + drone cooperation where 1 helicopter control 10 attack drones.

chinese are the most advanced in drone tech and they will make this happen after they saw how russian drones easily destroy western equipped ukraine nazi

The 602 institute does have a rotary UAV in development it could be an option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom