What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

We ?? .. or You ? May I ask how old are You, so to better judge who's watching Chinese military development for longer?

And again, the one who's arrogant is plain and simply You, since You again make false accusations and even if capable to READ Chinese, You often enough made so wrong claims that it seems YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND what You read.

By the way - Your next major mistake - I (or we like You say) do not rely on Western or English sources, but indeed on Chinese ones, which were kindly translated by some very honourable and respectful people here. So even if I don't have the original text at hand, I fully understand the meaning of such translated original sources.

As such You are correct: One has to earn his reputation and others respect ... but the one is surely not You.
Lol. You don't deserve respect. Can't speak Chinese and rely on others? How many words are lose out in final translation, do they even make every single words of translation? There are simply too much info only a native speaking can decipher it themselves. You make so many mistakes. Simply dismiss credible sources. Rely mainly on photo only and hearsay from who?

I don't need your respect. Your credibility is zero. cant speak Chinese to understand important words from chief designer and brag as if you know? Do you understand the latest interview from yang wei interview abt J-20 from zhuhai 2016? He mention something quite critical or crucial which is for listeners to decipher.

That is the kind of thing you will never understand. Foreigner! :enjoy:

130631p0vffzwqvrewqzwx.jpg.thumb.jpg

:D:D

Thanks again for Your reply and even more Your translation ... but as far as I know this image is only a place-holder, some sort of what-if made by a fan and not a reliable representation of the real bird ?

Are there any info already available in regard to its configuration ?

Deino

Thanks again for Your reply and even more Your translation ... but as far as I know this image is only a place-holder, some sort of what-if made by a fan and not a reliable representation of the real bird ?

Are there any info already available in regard to its configuration ?

Deino

It is rumoured to be an enlarged "Comanche" like copter capable of over 700km/h

160244xunokqobomdjflmp.jpg

Illustration only

Thank You so much ... not to start another flame war, but given the former cooperation / development contract with Kamov and this coaxial-configuration, how likely is a cooperation again ?

Deino

It is rumoured to be an enlarged "Comanche" like copter capable of over 700km/h

160244xunokqobomdjflmp.jpg

Illustration only

Thank you. Any idea what weight class to which this helicopter belongs?

Becos we can read Chinese article and you cannot. The last sentence mention that. :enjoy:

No it doesn't. It just says "复杂程度远超武直-10的直升机", which means a new helicopter that's much more complex than the Z-10. It says nothing about whether it'll be an attack helicopter. Incidentally, that's exactly how cirr translated it as well.

Z-10 attack helicopter firing AKD-9 air to ground missiles that can penetrate 300mm armor (解放军31集团军陆航部队近日进行实弹打靶训练,媒体拍摄的视频中展示了武直10武装直升机发射各式武器,其中AKD-9对地导弹可以击穿300mm均值装甲。)
sUBgxE8.gif

6Fjp2ls.jpg
VSjHs41.jpg
m9M93mr.jpg

Only 300 mm? The land-based HJ-9 variant supposedly can penetrate up to 1200 mm of RHA.

Back
Top Bottom