What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Chinese%2BPLAAF%2BWZ-10%2Bhard%2Blanding%2Bin%2Brice%2Bfield%2B11.jpg
Chinese%2BPLAAF%2BWZ-10%2Bhard%2Blanding%2Bin%2Brice%2Bfield%2B10.jpg

Hope everyone on that chopper wouod be okay... It might be a problem with engine

As far as I know this mishap already occurred some years ago - 2012 I think ?!? - and it was one of the prototypes ...

Z-XX stealth attack helicopter in development

View attachment 326038

so says Wu Ximing, designer-in-chief, AVIC Helicopter. :lol::D

Previous reports claim that the helicopter would enter service by 2020. However, that seems to be a very unrealistic date. Did the interview reveal anything pertaining to a timeline?

Previous reports claim that the helicopter would enter service by 2020. However, that seems to be a very unrealistic date. Did the interview reveal anything pertaining to a timeline?
You dont see it, doesn't it mean it dont exist. Does China military development need to report everything to you to prove anything? Or you think you have more credibility than the chief designer words?

There are large number of advance weapon which China do not wish to let the public seen tested on very secluded area in inner mongolia. What you can seen online by leaker is all approved by PLA. Those not approved you will not seen but only read about it. But you dont see it doesn't mean the prototype not exist and not under test now. 2020 in facts sound too long. I expect earlier like 2018 to enter service.

You dont see it, doesn't it mean it dont exist. Does China military development need to report everything to you to prove anything? Or you think you have more credibility than the chief designer words?

There are large number of advance weapon which China do not wish to let the public seen tested on very secluded area in inner mongolia. What you can seen online by leaker is all approved by PLA. Those not approved you will not seen but only read about it. But you dont see it doesn't mean the prototype not exist and not under test now. 2020 in facts sound too long. I expect earlier like 2018 to enter service.

A weapon as complex as an armed helicopter needs years for weapons integration, test flight, any in-house improvements if needed, and finally military evaluation. Achieving all that by 2018, much less without a single prototype built, is nothing short of fantasy.

The notion that a next-generation helicopter would be kept under wraps whilst the J-20/Sharp Sword/Divine Eagle are well known in public circles is ridiculous and unrealistic.

A weapon as complex as an armed helicopter needs years for weapons integration, test flight, any in-house improvements if needed, and finally military evaluation. Achieving all that by 2018, much less without a single prototype built, is nothing short of fantasy.

The notion that a next-generation helicopter would be kept under wraps whilst the J-20/Sharp Sword/Divine Eagle are well known in public circles is ridiculous and unrealistic.

You know nothing of Chinese military development. I guess you better shut up. PLA is selective of what they want to show to public of its development and what not. It can be easy keep under wrap if they want to given China is so big and vast area of secluded area.

http://www.popsci.com/chinese-hypersonic-engine-wins-award-reshapes-speed-race

You know nothing of Chinese military development. I guess you better shut up. PLA is selective of what they want to show to public of its development and what not. It can be easy keep under wrap if they want to given China is so big and vast area of secluded area.

http://www.popsci.com/chinese-hypersonic-engine-wins-award-reshapes-speed-race

Instead of running to ad hominem attacks, why don't you attempt to ponder why Chinese censors decided to let through the J-20 rather than a notional next-generation helicopter?

It's one thing to exhibit optimism; it's another to have your head stuck in the clouds.

Instead of running to ad hominem attacks, why don't you attempt to ponder why Chinese censors decided to let through the J-20 rather than a notional next-generation helicopter?

It's one thing to exhibit optimism; it's another to have your head stuck in the clouds.

Why not you join CPC and maybe they will tell you the answer. Why not you answer my link provide of the screamjet reusable UAV flown but you wouldn't even see a clear photo of it. But you can continue denied such project dont exist just becos you wouldn't even see a physical photo of it.. And the awards to the scientist is probably a smokescreen to confuse you? :lol:

I dont based my conclusion on optimism like Indian. I based my conclusion on real strength of China technology advancement but a lot of westerner continued to live in denial. :enjoy:

Last edited:
armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+abcdefexport+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+wz-10+radaraam+++WZ-9+turboshaft+engine+firing+4th+5+6+7+8+9akd-10+navy++%25283%2529.jpg

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) has now equipped all of its ground force aviation units with advanced Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) WZ-10 (also known as Z-10) attack helicopters, the China Military Online (ChinaMil) website reported on 8 September.

Several WZ-10s have been delivered to an aviation brigade of the PLA's 13th Group Army under the Western Theatre Command, meaning that all of the army's aviation units now have the aircraft, the website quoted the PLA's TV news channel as saying.

Moreover, Senior Colonel Xu Guolin, deputy chief of the PLA Army's Aviation Equipment Bureau, was quoted as saying that all of China's group armies will have at least one aviation brigade or regiment.

To read the full article, Client Login
(114 of 281 words)

http://www.janes.com/article/63539/...ts-now-equipped-with-wz-10-attack-helicopters

armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+abcdefexport+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+wz-10+radaraam+++WZ-9+turboshaft+engine+firing+4th+5+6+7+8+9akd-10+navy++%25283%2529.jpg

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) has now equipped all of its ground force aviation units with advanced Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) WZ-10 (also known as Z-10) attack helicopters, the China Military Online (ChinaMil) website reported on 8 September.

Several WZ-10s have been delivered to an aviation brigade of the PLA's 13th Group Army under the Western Theatre Command, meaning that all of the army's aviation units now have the aircraft, the website quoted the PLA's TV news channel as saying.

Moreover, Senior Colonel Xu Guolin, deputy chief of the PLA Army's Aviation Equipment Bureau, was quoted as saying that all of China's group armies will have at least one aviation brigade or regiment.

To read the full article, Client Login
(114 of 281 words)

http://www.janes.com/article/63539/...ts-now-equipped-with-wz-10-attack-helicopters

From that we can estimate how many WZ-10 gunship has enter service for PLA. It seems producing like hotcakes within a few short years and all armies group has one WZ-10 gunship regiment. That exclude WZ-19 and Z-9G. If number all added up, its a huge number of gunship in service.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom