What's new

Youth accuses Tabhligi Jaamat of spreading coronavirus, shot dead in Prayagraj

First dont put words in my mouth...and how did you come to the stupid conclusion that i want to hurt someone for their belief ? read and use your peanut brain for once before posting garbage....the other side is literally chopping humans alive left and right based on their "belief" and you have the audacity to question ours.

The only ones who are being harmed are the RSS and hindu activists who stand up against conversion...and they are getting chopped left and right by muslim extremists in tamil nadu .whats your opinion on these extremists killing rss officials in chennai unprovoked ? or its ok if people like mr ramalingam who confronted conversion verbally are brutally hacked to death ?
No one is forcing you to agree to my views- Just agree to disagree- there is no need call conclusion as stupit/putting words in my month/post garbage- etc- who is the other side- (What happened to Ramalingam is sad- So now you are going to paint the whole community with Hatred)- First there is a court-Why do RSS have to go confront Ramalingam?- Wrong is wrong- 2 wrongs dont make it right mate.- And please discuss in a civilized way- no need to bat crazy- I dont know what your belif is!- I am a Hindu by birth-("belief" and you have the audacity to question ours.)- So as usual you assumed I was not a Hindu- (I do not follow the religion of RSS-if thats what you are implying- then you are correct).

Great

Indian Muslims cannot wait for a biased state to target them whilst protecting hindutva

Indian Muslims need to see India and hindus for the threat that they are if things change, if your rights are protected and hindutva extremism controlled, then by all means love your country
Don't let a Pakistani like me who hates Hindus and Indians effect your patriotism

BUT

BUT

BUT

If hindutva extremism spreads and Indian population keeps becoming a rabid communal cess pit

Then FCUK INDIA!!!!

All Indian Muslims need to care about is the 250 million Indian Muslims

Don't care about India
It's reputation
It's interests

Care only about the preservation of your own community
How to economically link up
How to train to defend yourself
What weapons you require
How to create a Muslim legal and political unity that can support muslims under police pressure

Forget about justice in India
If the Hindus are going to target you anyway, then you might as well fight back and target hindus

(What happened to Ramalingam is sad- So now you are going to paint the whole community with Hatred)-
Again you are doing the same thing...putting words in my mouth...where did i even paint a whole community for the acts of a few who i called as extremists.

First there is a court-Why do RSS have to go confront Ramalingam?- Wrong is wrong- 2 wrongs dont make it right mate.
Yeah there is court thats why muslim extremists hacked ramalingam to death brutally without filing a case against him for arguing with them.Go and preach the rule of law to those muslims who killed him....clearly they dont care two hoots about law...I bet you dont have the balls to do that.They certainly will hack your balls off if you try...seriously are to 12 years old or what ?

- And please discuss in a civilized way- no need to bat crazy- I dont know what your belif is!- I am a Hindu by birth-("belief" and you have the audacity to question ours.)- So as usual you assumed I was not a Hindu- (I do not follow the religion of RSS-if thats what you are implying- then you are correct).

Since you assume so much about me...you should not feel bad that i do the same to you as well and i correct my views on you from a sangi killing extremist sympathizer to a libtard ....there i corrected myself.

Last edited:
Again you are doing the same thing...putting words in my mouth...where did i even paint a whole community for the acts of a few who i called as extremists.
You think I have no other job than to put stuff into your mouth- I am stating my opinion- -I am not putting a gun on your head to accept- you can always agree to disagree in a civilized way- thats how a discussion should go- No!-Extremists exist on both sides- No!

Yeah there is court thats why muslim extremists hacked ramalingam to death brutally without filing a case against him for arguing with them.
Two wrongs dont make it right-Does it?

Yeah there is court thats why muslim extremists hacked ramalingam to death brutally without filing a case against him for arguing with them.Go and preach the rule of law to those muslims who killed him....clearly they dont care two hoots about law...I bet you dont have the balls to do that.They certainly will hack your balls off if you try...seriously are to 12 years old or what ?

Since you assume so much about me...you should not feel bad that i do the same to you as well and i correct my views on you from a sangi killing extremist sympathizer to a libtard ....there i corrected myself.
Yes I am a pround- Liberal- ( you called me Libtard: a contemptuous term for a person with left-wing political views)-- The only person who is spewing hate here is you- So go figure.- "I bet you dont have the balls to do that"- Speaking from experience are we?- I am 47 years old - not 12!- how old are you?

You think I have no other job than to put stuff into your mouth- I am stating my opinion- -I am not putting a gun on your head to accept- you can always agree to disagree in a civilized way- thats how a discussion should go- No!-Extremists exist on both sides- No!

Yes you did put words in mouth...i asked you to point me where in my earlier posts i said anything to the effect of painting a whole community black for the actions of few ...do point it or eat your own words.

Two wrongs dont make it right-Does it?
Were you a parrot in your past life ? repeating the same non sense in every post.What "two" wrongs are you even blabbering about anyway? and What kind of sick 47 year old equates and justifies brutally chopping a person killing him for a verbal duel ? they come to his area not the other way around...he did not go around looking for trouble...they came to his home looking for one.

Yes I am a pround- Liberal- ( you called me Libtard: a contemptuous term for a person with left-wing political views)-- The only person who is spewing hate here is you- So go figure.- "I bet you dont have the balls to do that"- Speaking from experience are we?- I am 47 years old - not 12!- how old are you?

I am old enough to not justify killing of a unarmed man brutally for a verbal confrontation which was justified anyway...You belong to a special category of people who when your loved one is getting raped by an outsider instead of saving your women... will drive to the nearest police station and file a FIR and plead with the law on your knees to stop the man who is pounding your lady to oblivion :lol:

Last edited:
you have this as you signature :

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. ~Mahatma Gandhi

according to you ramlingam has done a "wrong" thats why he deserved to be chopped...so what kind of freedom are you talking about through your signature anyway ?:hitwall:

you have this as you signature :

according to you ramlingam has done a "wrong" thats why he deserved to be chopped...so what kind of freedom are you talking about through your signature anyway ?:hitwall:
Where did I say that- There is a court and justice system in place- Not very effective but still there is way.

You belong to a special category of people who when your loved one is getting raped by an outsider instead of saving your women... will drive to the nearest police station and file a FIR and plead with the law on your knees to stop the man who is pounding your lady to oblivion
Nope- I dont live in a jungle- Maybe you have a habit to driving and putting your women in a situation to get raped and then - Why try to save from rape when you dont have put your women in front of a rapist.

Were you a parrot in your past life ? repeating the same non sense in every post.What "two" wrongs are you even blabbering about anyway? and What kind of sick 47 year old equates and justifies brutally chopping a person killing him for a verbal duel ? they come to his area not the other way around...he did not go around looking for trouble...they came to his home looking for one.
Are you a narcissist - Dont twist my words out of context.

How many muslims were shot dead during recent Delhi pogrom? How many of those who shot them dead were punished?

Muslims killed one IB officer by 400 knife stabbing. They also killed one Javan by shooting them dead. 500 Muslims were called from UP for rioting. A muslim politician of SAM administration party is caught for the crime along with other Muslim goons.

Muslims killed one IB officer by 400 knife stabbing. They also killed one Javan by shooting them dead. 500 Muslims were called from UP for rioting. A muslim politician of SAM administration party is caught for the crime along with other Muslim goons.
Oh sure... says who? Delhi Police... The same Thullas who watched by when goons like Kapil Mishra, Anurag Thakur etc called for shooting of fellow citizens.

Oh sure... says who? Delhi Police... The same Thullas who watched by when goons like Kapil Mishra, Anurag Thakur etc called for shooting of fellow citizens.

Not fellow citizens but traitors. I know you being a jhihadi is very much worried about traitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom