BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Mine is

doga.jpg

300px-doga_rules.jpg

doga1.jpg

doga.jpg

Doga is an Antihero character appearing in Raj Comics, published and distributed across India. Created by Tarun kumar Wahi & Sanjay Gupta in the year 1992, Doga is the first and the only antihero character in Raj Comics. The character first appeared in the issue Curfew.
Disturbed by his past and the criminal influences on his present life, circumstances forced orphan Suraj to fight against the evil or lose everyone he ever loved. To save his loved ones Suraj concealed his identity behind a dog mask, adopted the name Doga and set out to eliminate all the evil against humanity. Doga is a vigilante who believes in "Uprooting the problem rather than solving it". He does not believe in upholding the laws and rules of the world since he considers the whole system corrupt.
Doga is considered to be among the three most popular comic leading characters created by Raj Comics due to his huge fan following. The other two being Nagraj and Super Commando Dhruva.
In August 2008 Bollywood Film maker Anurag Kashyap declared that will be making a movie on Doga's character in a project produced by Sony International. The movie will be starring Kunal Kapoor in the lead role.[1] Production is expected to begin in the middle of the year 2010.[2]

Suraj was an orphan who was found as an infant in a rubbish dump by Daku Halkan Singh, a ruthless Dacoit, who brought him up, but treated him like a dog (and called him that). While in Halkan's care, the child witnessed endless horrors that would ultimately lead to his becoming a sociopath.
Eventually Halkan abandoned him, and Suraj's life took a turn for the better when he met Adrak Chacha (Hindi word for paternal uncle) and his brothers. Adrak allowed the child to make use of his gym (Lion Gym) for weightlifting helping him to build his muscle mass. He was also given training in martial arts under Haldi Khan (one of Adrak's brothers), boxing under Dhania Khan, and marksmanship under Kalimirchi Khan (the youngest brother).
Suraj became Doga because of a personal tragedy that befell his "family" sometime later. A former member of the gym, Killota, set up his own place, and tried to eliminate his rivals permanently. Suraj was the only survivor of a carnage perpetrated by hired goons.
To seek revenge, Suraj adopted the alter ego of Doga, wearing a dog mask to hide his identity. He killed Killota's gang and further set out to become a one-man army against organized crime, mainly in Mumbai.
After that he killed Daku Halkan Singh who has by then become Minister Halkat.

I only ever read Archi and Garfield... So i don't really know what to say... :D

I only ever read Archi and Garfield... So i don't really know what to say... :D

Archie kinda flirt and garfield is kinda lazy. I read somewhere that your fav cartoon character reflects personality :lol:.... Ok i am just saying it... ok please sorry ....... ok dont kill me..........:blink:

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Brain is mightier than brawns.....

learnt from him... :yahoo:

Lol at superhero... That is interesting psycho analysis... Thanks... I don't know about the flirt part, but i sure am lazy :P

Lol at superhero... That is interesting psycho analysis... Thanks... I don't know about the flirt part, but i sure am lazy :P

yes thats a known fact. Actualy one of my aunt is doc for these mental crappy stuff she also told me that your fav cartoon character reflects your hidden personality....

Sir regarding flirt part dont worry we wont tell bhabhi about the past. :police:

Damn SuperHero thanks for the memories, Flashback to the days when we spent hours on a stretch with Chacha Chowdhary and Sabu, Billu, Pinky, Nagraj, Super Commondo Dhruv, Raman, Ninja Turtles. I was a big fan of the horror ones with the warning: People with faint heart please don't read this during nights LOL did that gave a kick or what?

Then came the Tinkle and Nandans, I had a close to 1000+ comic books with me once, all gone now :( I sure miss those days

Damn SuperHero thanks for the memories, Flashback to the days when we spent hours on a stretch with Chacha Chowdhary and Sabu, Billu, Pinky, Nagraj, Super Commondo Dhruv, Raman, Ninja Turtles. I was a big fan of the horror ones with the warning: People with faint heart please don't read this during nights LOL did that gave a kick or what?

Then came the Tinkle and Nandans, I had a close to 1000+ comic books with me once, all gone now :( I sure miss those days

I still have raj comics collection and i still download them ............. though "mummy ko nahi hai pata":D

yes thats a known fact. Actualy one of my aunt is doc for these mental crappy stuff she also told me that your fav cartoon character reflects your hidden personality....

What would you say about mine?

Spaceman Spiff, Tracer Bullet and Stupendous Man!!

SpacemanSpiff13-N.gif

tracer.jpg

stupendous-man-02-766157.gif

Oops no comments....:lol:

I was in the Spaceman Spiff mode till today morning, that is till I got the results for my experiments. Now I am in the Tracer Bullet mode!

Speaks a lot about the results, aint it?

Nostalgia....

I used to read so many of them and eagerly awaited the next "visheshank" as it was called. Digest, super digest...:rofl::rofl:
God, I really miss those days. Other notable super heroes were - Parmanu, Bhediya, Tiranga etc. My fav used to be Super Commondo Dhruv. Then there were comic heroes like Bankelaal, Hawaldar bahadur, Crookbond etc and some less popular ones like Tausi, Tauji & so on. Comics names were equally mesmerising like "Chumba ka Chakravyuh, Kisne maara dhruv ko (followed my maine mara dhruv ko), Pratishodh ki Jwaala, Naagmani" and so on....

Bhai agar ho sake to link bhej do jaha se free download ho sake ye comics.

Nostalgia....

I used to read so many of them and eagerly awaited the next "visheshank" as it was called. Digest, super digest...:rofl::rofl:
God, I really miss those days. Other notable super heroes were - Parmanu, Bhediya, Tiranga etc. My fav used to be Super Commondo Dhruv. Then there were comic heroes like Bankelaal, Hawaldar bahadur, Crookbond etc and some less popular ones like Tausi, Tauji & so on. Comics names were equally mesmerising like "Chumba ka Chakravyuh, Kisne maara dhruv ko (followed my maine mara dhruv ko), Pratishodh ki Jwaala, Naagmani" and so on....

I have e copies of all of them in my collection..........:cheers:

Nostalgia....

ok sent you private message to download comics.

I have e copies of all of them in my collection..........:cheers:

Kaha se download ki? if possible mail me those, esp all of Super commondo dhruv's.
My wife would think i have gone crazy. There is a child inside every man, sadly its not true for women :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom