What's new

Young Martyr's of Swat Operations (part 1 Capt. Bilal Zafar Shaheed)

samiullahawan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Captain Bilal Zafar Shaheed:

“Think not of those who are slain in Allah’s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (martyr’s) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.”
Al-Quran (3: 169-170)​

Capt Bilal Zafar, a valiant son of AL-HAVI was born on 25th June1982 in Vill; Kehror, Teh ; Kotli Sattian Dist; Rawalpindi. He belonged to a noble family with Military background. He got his early education from St Paul’s Cambridge School and Govt Post Graduate College Satellite Town Rawalpindi. Highly motivated from his forefathers and inspired by Patriotism, he joined Pakistan Army in 2001. Performance of Capt Bilal remained exemplary during his training and passed out as Battalion Junior Under Officer (BJUO). Capt Bilal joined 42 Baloch Regiment on 12 Oct 2003. Capt Bilal participated in Op Al – Mizan, United Nation Operation In Cote De Ivoire, and Op Rah-e-Rast and has been awarded with Imtiazi Sanad for his valor and various operations.

Word's of his cousin:
"6 years back at his passing out parade at the PMA, one phrase that really captured my mind was” Men are Men, when the honour is kept”. Today, I can with pride say that not only did he understood it, but when the time came, he rose up to the occasion. A decorated SSG commando, a caring son, a source of pride for his siblings and above all, an extra ordinary human being, Bilal was killed on the morning of 17th, at 5.30am by a direct rocket strike.

Bullets can never harm me, this is what he used to say, and in the end this was the case. He has gone to the grave with the honour that his Shahadat came only after, he and his team of 50 chosen soldier, had completed the task that was assigned to them. The same task was unfinished even after 7 days of aerial and ground assaults. He was the only casuality of the operation, which shows how much Bilal was devoted to this cause.

I am here to make all the sisters, mothers and daughters of Pakistan affirm that thousands like Bilal are out there, fighting till the last breath of there life, to secure our future. At his burial, I could easily see that every one, no matter from what profession, were all out to play their part. Whether it’s the aid of IDP’s or the honesty to our own profession, every one can be a Bilal.

To the enemies of the state, there “devil agencies” and the mercenary armies of thugs and bandits, it’s a loud call that you cannot hijack this land of pure, Pakistan. No matter what you do, we will not allow you to play with the vision of Quaid and the dream of Iqbal. We will not go into history as a fail state, and a country which has sons like Bilal, no empire or imperial power can dare think about it.

To BILAL, you will always remain close to us, and all those whom you have blessed with your presence.

You will always live, and will get what Allah has promised for those, who are killed in his path."

On May 17th 2009,he left his unit after meeting his friend & brother Captain Zarrar Zaffar who is also serving in Pakistan army as a SSg commando.Some how Capt. Bilal know he is going to be Martyred.He completed his will prior to his death, he advised his brother to take care of parents.He even asked his friend Capt. Raheel to led his Namaz-e-Janaaza.
Capt Bilal was assigned the task to clear & capture Ghuzanosar Ridge in Peochar valley, an important feature of paramount for further progress of operation.He and his team of 50 chosen soldier, had completed the task that was assigned to them. The same task was unfinished even after 7 days of aerial and ground assaults. He was the only causality of the operation, which shows how much Bilal was devoted to this cause. Despite stiff resistance and highly difficult terrain, Capt Bilal along with his combat team advanced and contacted the miscreants and cleared the bunkers. Capt Bilal after accomplishing his assigned task decided to move foward and clear next position. Miscreants after loosing their first position were offering stiff resistance and not allowing Capt Bilal to move foward. Capt Bilal promptly reacted to every situation.During the fight he received a bullet on his hand but it didn't stop Cat. Bilal from his destination.He fought bravely & when he completed his mission a RPG(rocket Propelled Gernade) hit him on his chest.He embraced Shahdaat on the spot.

He always used to say “Bullets can’t harm me”, and thus he proved it true.

His last message has been circulated widely on print and electronic media. This is what he had to say:

“In the volleys of fire.in the thunder of bombs, there are a few who just do not stop.knowing that they are surrounded by death.knowing that they could leave their wives widows and children orphans.but they just keep on moving because something is pumping in their hearts.and flowing through their veins known as honour, devotion and motivation.death over surrender.that is why they say death before disgrace.Pakistan Army Zindabad”.​

We Salute your courage, Sir! This sacrifice of yours for this nation will never be forgotten. At least not by us: the people of Pakistan. Let this martyrdom also dispel the notion that the army lacks any motivation to defeat these extremist militants, it is obvious that their spirits are very high.

He was a pious,obedient,caring,live hearted & jolly person.He was challenging and like adventures.His parents are proud and his mother said:"if my second son embraced shahdaat you will see i will not drop a tear".We need mother like her...

Here are some Pictures of Capt.Bilal:

[

Some of his videos:(Must watch all)

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP :pakistan:

RIP, brave soldier.
May God give courage to the family to bear the loss.

His mother was proud & not even drop a tear for him...she is true Muslim & besides mother of a shaheed...i will soon post the videos in which she was telling stories of her brave son and his father was also there...:pakistan:

A brave soul indeed!

He has done for what he has came.

We all salute you Billal!

Sami thanks for sharing the pics and the clips, reminded me of a few gudd colleagues.

My cousin had done the autopsy on Capt Bilal Shaheed & rest of the formalities like washing the body & wrapping & then getting the body in the casket covered with National Flag, well he has done hundreds by now. Myself had to watch unfortunately many times the sight when the caskets covered with National Flag are being loaded into the vehicles, containing the bodies of Shaheeds from the operational areas. It really makes you cry thinking about these men who get martyred for their nation & what will be happening in their homes after they would have received this news.

May Allah bless his soul and accept his scarifice along with sacrifices from others.

May Allah bless their families and protect Pakistan.

My cousin had done the autopsy on Capt Bilal Shaheed & rest of the formalities like washing the body & wrapping & then getting the body in the casket covered with National Flag, well he has done hundreds by now. Myself had to watch unfortunately many times the sight when the caskets covered with National Flag are being loaded into the vehicles, containing the bodies of Shaheeds from the operational areas. It really makes you cry thinking about these men who get martyred for their nation & what will be happening in their homes after they would have received this news.

So taimi what ur cousin tell about Capt. Bilal Shaheed?i mean anything important about him!!!!:pakistan:

Example of ''Live Like Imam Ali(A.S) Imam Hussain(A.S)''!!!!
Long Live Pakistan!!!!!!!
Long Live Pakistan Army!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom