What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

dialogue between GOVT OF PUNJAB and YDA has been started..............they accept our demands and a committee is established for this purpose which will send its findings to CM OF PUNJAB

they admit that our demand were right...............strike is ended
before this two days ago doctor voluntarily resumed emergency departments and when three or four days back when there is a bomb blast in DG khan doctors at once start emergency service....
ALL doctor which were terminated are back at work

at last this issue is settled GOVT accept our demands.................strike is ended

they admit that our demand were right...............strike is ended

Ending the strike is good for patients, but please wait until actual results are achieved before expressing any satisfaction. Bureaucracy has many ways of thwarting legitimate processes.

Some rumours that CJ called health sectary, tommorow he will meet with YDA and health sectary again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending the strike is good for patients, but please wait until actual results are achieved before expressing any satisfaction. Bureaucracy has many ways of thwarting legitimate processes.

YEAH you are right but good thing is that bureaucracy is not involved in this dialogue...........but we have to wait until final decision is made by GOVT...
WE RESUMED OUR DUTIES IN EMERGENCY BEFORE GOVT ASKS US>>>>>WE DONT WANT THAT OUR PATIENTS SUFFER MORE

Some rumours that CJ called health sectary, tommorow he will meet with YDA and health sectary again!!!!!!!!!!!!

this health sectary was causing all this trouble he was main culprit and he was illegible for his post too he also get two pays for two different posts

Just a simple question. What about the 34 deaths in these days ? Who to held responsible for ?

So now, these 'doctors' can have some good money. But remember, you'll be answerable for the death caused due to core negligence of yours infront of Allah.

Just a simple question. What about the 34 deaths in these days ? Who to held responsible for ?

So now, these 'doctors' can have some good money. But remember, you'll be answerable for the death caused due to core negligence of yours infront of Allah.

we were not at duty at that time thats why we are not responsible for that.........we feel sorry for those who lost their lives
if GOVT listen to doctors until 28th day of strike then this would not happen but they did not listen thats why doctors left emergencies but i personally think that emergency should not be closed in any circumstances but dont forget its GOVT responsibility to provide health care to patient and also to look after the rights of doctors but GOVT failed in both cases if u want to blame anyone then it would be GOVT

You guys I'm afraid may end up back in square one or with a seriously lame deal at the end of it all.
You should have involved your seniors like PMA or PMDC in order to get a better deal. Hell you idiots at YDA did'nt even bother consulting the faculty and Principal who supported your stand the most ie AIMC faculty and Dr Javed Akram before going to meet with the junior douche night before last.
It was the MTA at AIMC which first decided to morally support YDA when all other teaching hospitals were busy tcing the CM and giving show cause notices left, right and center while hiring fresh grads without even complete housejobs. The first to tell that SOB Fawad Hassan that all is not well without young doctors.
Dr Javed Akram has stood up to junior douche and I fear his days as AIMC principle may be numbered God Forbid.
Besides you have got nothing yet, and knowing the beaurucrats which junior douche fetes (one former bearucrat, now on contract and considered one of CM's right hands is a family friend) they will try to derail this.
Trust me God forbid, if it derails tu phir bari phairy hogi tum logoon k saath.
I know all this and more as my mother is a part of AIMC faculty (grade 19 and proffesor rank, basic sciences) and she has many friends at other colleges too, plus like I said one of CM's right hand men is a family friend.

BTW just wondering, the whole expense of giving raise to docs comes close to 4.8 Bil Rs a year which the govt says it does not have.
Funny, Junior Douche ie SS has had 3 of his residences in Lahore alone declared as official chief minister residences. Against each (and am talking about Lhr alone, Jati Umra ka mujhay nahi pata) a monthly expense us drawn of Rs 1.5 crore each on average, ie Rs 150 million each per month. That equates to Rs 4.5 crore per month. Multiply by 12 and you get Rs 5.4 billion worth of housekeeping and maintenance expense per annum. Obviously agar Doctors ko raise dayga tu becharay k ghar waghaira k kharchay kaisay pooray hoongay? sic!

i cant trust GOVT bcz they damn care about anyone...........patients suffered a lot tats y young doctor resumed their services and show trust for govt bcz of patients............there is no hope of good from govt for health department......... but what if govt again refuses the demands of docs? i think at least emergency should not be closed

i cant trust GOVT bcz they damn care about anyone...........patients suffered a lot tats y young doctor resumed their services and show trust for govt bcz of patients............there is no hope of good from govt for health department......... but what if govt again refuses the demands of docs? i think at least emergency should not be closed

Doctors will likely be disappointed again given the nature of the officials involved. It has happened many a time before with the same zero results.

Back
Top Bottom