Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Youm-i-Takbeer, a day of pride for Pakistan: PM Nawaz
APP
5566137f24450.jpg

A view of replica of Chaghi Mountain at Faizabad Interchange being decorated with lights to mark the Youm-e-Takbeer. -Online
5566137e5219a.jpg

A view of replica of Chaghi Mountain at Faizabad Interchange being decorated with lights to mark the Youm-e-Takbeer. -Online
5566165f2e4d8.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning the replica at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
5566137d43631.jpg

A view of replica of Chaghi Mountain at Faizabad Interchange being decorated with lights to mark the Youm-e-Takbeer. -APP
5566137f24450.jpg

5566137e5219a.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said that ‘Youm-i-Takbeer’ is indeed a day of pride for Pakistani nation and the Muslims all over the globe.

Nawaz said this while giving a message to the nation on the occasion of Youm-i-Takbeer, which is being observed on Thursday (May 28) to mark the historic day when Pakistan became an atomic power.

The prime minister also reminded the nation about the historic background of the event. On May 11, 1998, India with its nuclear tests had disturbed the balance of power in the South Asian region.

He said there was a surge in the aggressive designs of India as it not only showed its intentions of sending armed forces to Azad Kashmir, with converging of army on the Line of Control, but its defence minister also announced that the Indian Army would be armed with the nuclear weapons.

5566153f1e3c7.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning work at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
“Under such nerve-wracking situation, we started consultation to cope with the Indian threat and faced the international pressure mounting on the country, asking us not to conduct the nuclear tests,” he said.

“However, Keeping the national interest in sight, we took the decision and on May 28, 1998 Pakistan became a nuclear power.”

The prime minister said that after conducting nuclear tests, defence of Pakistan became impregnable and the enemies could not dare to look towards it with bad intentions.

He said, now the enemies had changed their strategy and were trying to weaken the country internally.

5566170074e6d.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning the replica of bullet at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
“The government alone could not face such a situation, for this purpose the nation and the armed forces need to tackle this unitedly.”

Nawaz said, “Today the entire nation is united on the issue of terrorism,” and added the ongoing Operation Zarb-i-Azb against terrorists was getting unprecedented successes.

He said the officers and Jawans of Pakistan Army were sacrificing their lives to get rid the motherland of terrorism, so that the present and future of the coming generations could be secured.

He said on this important occasion he would like to mention China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, and added “no one can deny the fact that a strong economy is a must for a strong defence.”

“I assure the people with complete honesty that the benefits of the economic corridor project will reach to the people of every region of Pakistan,” he added.

He said the government was serving the people with full devotion and were answerable to them for the steps taken by the government.

And this ganja is taking the credit. Where as, in 1984 cold test was already done and when americans told Hamid Gul, that you have crossed the red line by enriching more than 5% bomb grade U235 :D ISI was hiding the real data though , and bomb would have been actually tested by 1992 with the wining of Cricket WC.

And this ganja is taking the credit. Where as, in 1984 cold test was already done and when americans told Hamid Gul, that you have crossed the red line by enriching more than 5% bomb grade U235 :D ISI was hiding the real data though , and bomb would have been actually tested by 1992 with the wining of Cricket WC.

Try visiting Mall road of Lahore these days, entire Mall Road and surrounding areas are filled with banners that are boasting and praising N-League and Sharif bros for Nuclear Tests. All these banners are part of N-League's campaign..

Try visiting Mall road of Lahore these days, entire Mall Road and surrounding areas are filled with banners that are boasting and praising N-League and Sharif bros for Nuclear Tests. All these banners are part of N-League's campaign..

This Ganja was only kept in the loop by the Military just to obey the constitution otherwise his permission was also not required to detonate the bomb, because it is always the COAS who has the trigger in hand. ISPR should at least come up with a statement that, this day is dedicated to scientists, people and military. That's all.

They got their cheerleaders or what shud be the ideal word here at the karachi airport, to cheer for noora league and glorify their role in working for bringing pakistanis stranded in yemen back home ,upon their flight arrivals. That did draw quite some passengers' ire who were returning from yemen.nuclear tests are a big deal that they would ever let themselves not take credit of.

Oh and jazzbot have u noticed, in 2010, 28 may there were two blasts carried out on ahmadiyya community. Why they pick symbolic dates?

Whats cold test?

This Ganja was only kept in the loop by the Military just to obey the constitution otherwise his permission was also not required to detonate the bomb, because it is always the COAS who has the trigger in hand. ISPR should at least come up with a statement that, this day is dedicated to scientists, people and military. That's all.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: glorifying a military who's leader surrenders over ONE call from Washington, WITHOUT even negotiating for a few additional benefits for cooperation?

It was the SAME leader when this happened if you forgot, it was the SAME leader who was suspended by the PM due to disobedience. If he was this "mighty" he wouldn't have been suspended, or his stripes removed, or he asked NS to go work something out with India post Kargil. If this guy was running the country, the atomic tests would've never happened as he'd surrender to Clinton in a heart beat. You got to give it to NS, not only he withstood pressure from the US, he also withstood your dictator and decided to go into exile vs. surrendering to him. He only fired Mushy the Cushy!!!! Not sure how much more glorious can you get.

You couldn't come up with anything positive so result is an utter silly and credential-less post. Wakey.... wakey, reality is much different than your self-imagination.

A leader shows leadership, respects other institutes and wants the country to go forward. Its not about 550,000 soldiers, its about 200,000,000 people who deserve a good future in a progressive country. With regards to this, Gen. Raheel and Kiyani deserve a salute. Their support for democracy has helped turn the country away from terrorism related mess to one of the fastest growing economies!

Last edited:
glorifying a military
The entire Pakistan glorifies and respects its military. If you have a problem with that you can go cry somewhere, because the entirety of Pakistan's two hundred million will continue to glorify its military without regards to what some idiotic politician or his supporters have to say about it.

Chutti bhi nai di.
Mei kyun celebrate karun :mad:

Youm-i-Takbeer, a day of pride for Pakistan: PM Nawaz
APP
5566137f24450.jpg

5566137e5219a.jpg

5566165f2e4d8.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning the replica at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
5566137d43631.jpg

A view of replica of Chaghi Mountain at Faizabad Interchange being decorated with lights to mark the Youm-e-Takbeer. -APP
5566137f24450.jpg

5566137e5219a.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said that ‘Youm-i-Takbeer’ is indeed a day of pride for Pakistani nation and the Muslims all over the globe.

Nawaz said this while giving a message to the nation on the occasion of Youm-i-Takbeer, which is being observed on Thursday (May 28) to mark the historic day when Pakistan became an atomic power.

The prime minister also reminded the nation about the historic background of the event. On May 11, 1998, India with its nuclear tests had disturbed the balance of power in the South Asian region.

He said there was a surge in the aggressive designs of India as it not only showed its intentions of sending armed forces to Azad Kashmir, with converging of army on the Line of Control, but its defence minister also announced that the Indian Army would be armed with the nuclear weapons.

5566153f1e3c7.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning work at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
“Under such nerve-wracking situation, we started consultation to cope with the Indian threat and faced the international pressure mounting on the country, asking us not to conduct the nuclear tests,” he said.

“However, Keeping the national interest in sight, we took the decision and on May 28, 1998 Pakistan became a nuclear power.”

The prime minister said that after conducting nuclear tests, defence of Pakistan became impregnable and the enemies could not dare to look towards it with bad intentions.

He said, now the enemies had changed their strategy and were trying to weaken the country internally.

5566170074e6d.jpg

A worker busy in cleaning the replica of bullet at the Gallant Park in connection with Youm-i-Takbeer. -APP
“The government alone could not face such a situation, for this purpose the nation and the armed forces need to tackle this unitedly.”

Nawaz said, “Today the entire nation is united on the issue of terrorism,” and added the ongoing Operation Zarb-i-Azb against terrorists was getting unprecedented successes.

He said the officers and Jawans of Pakistan Army were sacrificing their lives to get rid the motherland of terrorism, so that the present and future of the coming generations could be secured.

He said on this important occasion he would like to mention China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, and added “no one can deny the fact that a strong economy is a must for a strong defence.”

“I assure the people with complete honesty that the benefits of the economic corridor project will reach to the people of every region of Pakistan,” he added.

He said the government was serving the people with full devotion and were answerable to them for the steps taken by the government.
This was the day when Pakistan truly felt power the day when we showed the world what we can do and what we are capable of.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: glorifying a military who's leader surrenders over ONE call from Washington, WITHOUT even negotiating for a few additional benefits for cooperation?

It was the SAME leader when this happened if you forgot, it was the SAME leader who was suspended by the PM due to disobedience. If he was this "mighty" he wouldn't have been suspended, or his stripes removed, or he asked NS to go work something out with India post Kargil. If this guy was running the country, the atomic tests would've never happened as he'd surrender to Clinton in a heart beat. You got to give it to NS, not only he withstood pressure from the US, he also withstood your dictator and decided to go into exile vs. surrendering to him. He only fired Mushy the Cushy!!!! Not sure how much more glorious can you get.

You couldn't come up with anything positive so result is an utter silly and credential-less post. Wakey.... wakey, reality is much different than your self-imagination.

A leader shows leadership, respects other institutes and wants the country to go forward. Its not about 550,000 soldiers, its about 200,000,000 people who deserve a good future in a progressive country. With regards to this, Gen. Raheel and Kiyani deserve a salute. Their support for democracy has helped turned the country around from terrorism mess to one of the fastest growing economies!

99% will disagree that Nawaz S is a leader. He is a thief and so is Zardari. The political entities are not formulating critical policies. I do not say they are less important, but credits for this goes to scientists, people and military.

If , we had not done that in 1998, we would be left without it till now. Nawaz S. was trying to divide the military through tussle war. And was almost successful , till Musharraf took over.

Trigger in hand of COAS and no nuclear codes and no check n balace ?

The political is leadership / civilian is just to coordinate funding and provide support in administrative works. Recently adopted hierarchy. Rest is done by military and scientists.

Of course NCA is responsible , which is strategic command and control. But the decision to press the trigger is Military's.

Kirana-I were the series of 24 cold-tests conducted by Pakistan from 1983 till 1990. The tests were primarily conducted by PakistanAtomic Energy Commission for the purposes of studying effects of nuclear detonation, with armed forces' playing a supporting role. The weapon-testing programme was kept in extreme secrecy with only few in the government knowing about it. The tests proved the capabilityof Pakistan to have successfully developed the atomic bomb project and to perform the tests without outside interference.

Back
Top Bottom