What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

20211_639389122752672_634756356_n.jpg

Do you remember this?? :smitten:

@Leader @Slav Defence @balixd @Armstrong @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @RAMPAGE @chauvunist
yup I remember that! I bought that when I was 5 in a villiage once!

Last edited by a moderator:
@chauvunist @Jazzbot - Yeh kahan sei miltiii haii ? The only Patakhaa walii guns I fired were the ones looked like a plastic revolver & the Patakhaas were red colored & all knitted with each other in a circle with patakhas at the contours of that circle ! :unsure:

No what is it ! :unsure:

@chauvunist @Jazzbot - Yeh kahan sei miltiii haii ? The only Patakhaa walii guns I fired were the ones looked like a plastic revolver & the Patakhaas were red colored & all knitted with each other in a circle with patakhas at the contours of that circle ! :unsure:

This was a similar gun but its a generation older than the one you've mentioned. I used it during early 90's when I was a kid, I still have this gun but no ammo :cray: Those wooden pieces are its ammo.. Its a lovely memory of childhood..

BTW you don't belong to early 90s or you just completely missed this toy?

This was a similar gun but its a generation older than the one you've mentioned. I used it during early 90's when I was a kid, I still have this gun but no ammo :cray: Those wooden pieces are its ammo.. Its a lovely memory of childhood..

BTW you don't belong to early 90s or you just completely missed this toy?

Born in '90 ! :undecided:

But I never played with this but that could also be because my Dad & Grandpa were a bit careful with giving me such things - I once put a screw driver in the power socket ! :ashamed:

Shukkkar haiii bijliii gaiii hoiii thiiii ! :lol:

its a toy gun.....a must have for kids back in 90's on weddings

btw the loading mechanism for this one was quite hard

Nope...what is it?

Gosh, you too don't know about it, i think it was one of most favorite toy for boys in mid 90s.. I thought you also belong to that age class.. However its explained in post #530 http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...grew-up-pakistan-90s-when-36.html#post4607118 in detail..

This was the first gun I played with in my childhood. I was so crazy about this toy that I saved it for my memories. I still have this gun completely intact, but sadly no more ammo is left..

Born in '90 ! :undecided:

But I never played with this but that could also be because my Dad & Grandpa were a bit careful with giving me such things - I once put a screw driver in the power socket ! :ashamed:

Shukkkar haiii bijliii gaiii hoiii thiiii ! :lol:

You know I had a nasty habit of chewing everything like pencils etc.. Once my father was fixing a fan and I was standing aside watching him. He cut a wire and left it, it was hanging in front of me. I grabbed it, put it in my mouth to chew it and kaboom. I woke up few seconds later lying down in the corner of room. :cheesy:

Thanks God it didn't go crazy.. :ashamed:

O yar magr patakhay wali gun to plastic ki hoti hai...?

Waisay bhi, I've lived mostly in cantts during my early years, maybe the shughal was a bit different in those places! I saw the real outside world on 24/7 basis after about 13 or so...

in the 90s when there was civil war between MQM and PPP and our parents prohibitted to venture out in the terrace and the north nazimabad area was perticularly dangerous that time me and my brother loaded the patkhe waali gun and started shooting like cow boys in the night :lol:

Btw, I have fired a lot of patakhay wali guns, but they were plastic and black.

Back
Top Bottom