What's new

You have to try these 9 egg recipes for dinner

Fried eggs mixed into rice with a bit of soy sauce is amazing. Now add basically any meat dish on the side, and you've got a crazy good meal.

Egg is generally considered good for health.
I have nothing against non-vegetarians, so no, i am not planning to iniate any propaganda. :P

good that you have seen the holy eggy light finally. :enjoy:

and the propaganda i spoke of as to be done by you was pro-egg.

though we must really have had synthetic egg by now, that would have removed so many misgivings.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Another one is Tamago kake Gohan, white rice with eggs I try it with our basmati rice but it's never produce with rice Japanese one.

the backlash against these hippie projects like "vegan egg" is understandable, i myself hating all this propagation of psuedo-scientific, unnatural and anti-aesthetic "healthy" practices like veganism, yoga, green tea, body building for females, weight-loss, dieting, "bikini body", "getting back into shape" very soon after pregnancy ( :o: ) etc and these practices are propagated by the global "health and wellness" industry which is now a trillion dollar business.

all this vegan business really is harming ecology when seen in a big-picture view.

when i meant synthetic egg i meant the egg equivalent of synthetic meat which has nothing to do with plant protein.

View attachment 302423
Another one is Tamago kake Gohan, white rice with eggs I try it with our basmati rice but it's never produce with rice Japanese one.

is that plain raw egg?? :o:

the backlash against these hippie projects like "vegan egg" is understandable, i myself hating all this propagation of psuedo-scientific, unnatural and anti-aesthetic "healthy" practices like veganism, yoga, green tea, body building for females, weight-loss, dieting, "bikini body", "getting back into shape" very soon after pregnancy ( :o: ) etc and these practices are propagated by the global "health and wellness" industry which is now a trillion dollar business.

all this vegan business really is harming ecology when seen in a big-picture view.

when i meant synthetic egg i meant the egg equivalent of synthetic meat which has nothing to do with plant protein.

is that plain raw egg?? :o:
Yes RAW:p: egg:D: never drink milk with raw egg in it?

Egg Appam
20913460407_693615215_P.jpg

it's basically a south Indian pancake sort of with a sunny side up.

Anda paratha

upload_2016-4-27_17-4-12.jpeg

a north Indian pancake sort of with egg filling

For me these days the best egg dishes are "Egg burgi" and "Masala Omelet".....Back to bachelor life due to vacation......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom