What's new

You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Khan_patriot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What does this mean ''You have insufficient privileges to reply here''??
Lately I have had ongoing discussions with members on certain threads and all of a sudden I cant post any replies and in the bottom of the screen it says ''You have insufficient privileges to reply here''
At the same time I can see members continuing their conversations, how do people earn these ''privileges'', am I a second class member or something.......:hitwall:

It means the thread has been locked by the mods and if someone trolls they can be thread banned as well :)

But why cant I reply and the other members can, I have no intention of trolling on the thread, when ever a thread get ''intellectual'', I am unable to reply on it due to these godamned ''privileges''.....

Lately I have had ongoing discussions with members on certain threads and all of a sudden I cant post any replies and in the bottom of the screen it says ''You have insufficient privileges to reply here''
At the same time I can see members continuing their conversations, how do people earn these ''privileges'', am I a second class member or something.......:hitwall:

Usually means the thread is closed not just for you but everyone.

But why cant I reply and the other members can, I have no intention of trolling on the thread, when ever a thread get ''intellectual'', I am unable to reply on it due to these godamned ''privileges''.....

Its usually the former case because if someone is thread banned they surely get informed by the mods. If a thread is against the forum rules even then it gets locked.

Usually means the thread is closed not just for you but everyone.
One more thing I noticed, you are a ''senior member'' and I am a ''full member'', what does this mean and maybe this has something to do with it....:undecided:

There can be only two reasons
1-thread has been locked
2-You are not a senior member

get the "Senior member" badge first then you'll get the pie...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom