What's new

Yield Power Of Pakistani Nukes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just detonated one 45kt(largest we have i guess) nuke over delhi and 189,280 vegans died :enjoy: And in the next 24 hours 1,606,951 vegans will be dead.Imagine the damage if we drop multiple warheads.

Shame ON YOU ,,,,,, U think A Nuclear Bomb will Distinguish Between a Muslim, No-Muslim ... Meat Lover & Vegetarian ,, Man Woman, Old, Children .... !!!!

You know ... when I detonated one on a city ... I almost Puke in my Mouth having a thought of so many Innocent live extinguished instead of a Number ...

Next Time Don't cry over Peshawar School Massacre ... No Difference between You & ISIS & Taliban Maniacs ... except they got guns & are actually doing it !

You Do Know .. Islam asks us Not to Hurt a Civilian, Old Man, Woman, Children ... even during war .. Collateral Damage is One thing but DELIBERATE act & thn Gloat over it ... thts why i m All in For a Tactical Nuke but NO Nuclear Warfare coz what if the opponent will reciprocate ... would u have the same Smirk on your face ????

Well if you are talking about the yield of Pakistani nukes that were tested in 1998, you can find data online about their yield. However it is very difficult to say anything about the yield of warheads since Pakistan does not provide any such data and a lot has changed since 1998. The nukes underwent a lot of development in design, materials and technology. I guess is that Pakistan has many fission boosted devices with tritium so as to increase the yield and a few fusion (Thermos) devices but those have not been tested yet.
The truth is no body outside of the actual weapon designers knows the exact capabilities of our weapons, a few months ago, according to Pervez Hoodbhoy who is perhaps Pakistans top theoretical physicist, the Pak nukes probably have a Hiroshima/Nagasaki yield ie 15-25 kilotons, again this is just an educated guess from Hoodbhoy who I guess knows far more about the intricacies of weapons design than anyone on this forum, of course he could be way off as he is not privy to the research and progress being made at our facilities, but his is what I would call a very educated guess.

I just detonated one 45kt(largest we have i guess) nuke over delhi and 189,280 vegans died :enjoy: And in the next 24 hours 1,606,951 vegans will be dead.Imagine the damage if we drop multiple warheads.
Dude, You are seriously messed up. That is 1.6 million human lives you are talking about and you are giving a thumbs up to that. Using apps like Nukemap for understanding the impact of nukes is one thing but if you are getting enjoyment out of it then you needs to see a psychiatrist. BTW the other side will be retaliating and millions of meat eaters will die as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom