What's new

Yet another PMLN minister lying on the floor of the house !

N leage is also a corrupt leage and its every member is lying in the floor of the house.

and Imran is an angel sent from heaven. He has never lied and never done a U turn.

I have one question for all PTI trolls:

Can a BNP,ANP,MQM,PPP leader give a call for civil disobedience and ask police to disobey the order of the government?

will they not be considered ghadar?

and Imran is an angel sent from heaven. He has never lied and never done a U turn.

Can a BNP,ANP,MQM,PPP leader give a call for civil disobedience and ask police to disobey the order of the government?

See the defence of a GulluButt :) bhie PMLN k baat ho rahi ha . imran khan might have changed stance . but never lied on assembley floor like all of these corrupt PMLN touts

See the defence of a GulluButt :) bhie PMLN k baat ho rahi ha . imran khan might have changed stance . but never lied on assembley floor like all of these corrupt PMLN touts

so MQM is not ghadar, ANP is not ghadar, no sindhi or balochi party is ghadar if they call for civil disobedience and disobeying order of the government?

lying, cheating, corruption, nepotism is the norm in pakistani politics.....

so MQM is not ghadar, ANP is not ghadar, no sindhi or balochi party is ghadar if they call for civil disobedience and disobeying order of the government?
well every party is saying election is rigged including PMLN. So it means government is illegal. Anyone call call civil disobedience, Even you can do that

well every party is saying election is rigged including PMLN. So it means government is illegal. Anyone call call civil disobedience, Even you can do that

QUAID-E-AZAM never supported civil disobedience. it is an attack against the state it is never classified as "against rigging".

Can BLA,BNP, ACHAKZAI, MQM,PPP call for civil disobedience and get away with it?

why the double standards by these PTI trolls?

civil disobedience, asking for hawala, asking for disobeying orders of government is ghadari. it is an act of terrorism against the nation. please don't say it is against "PML N".

TTP, BLA and all ghadars call for same things its just that they don't announce it. which makes PTI worse.

Does this justify gov ministers lying on assembly floor?

Let me share a joke with you, once watching a football match i told a friend of mine who is a PMLN supporter "Yaar kisi team na koi goal ni kia",, he replied aggressively "tu KPK mein Imran Khan na kya kr lea ha"

The post, the thread is simply about ANOTHER gov member lyiing on assembly with the whole nation. I think this do not have anything to do with Imran Khan!

Does this justify gov ministers lying on assembly floor?

Let me share a joke with you, once watching a football match i told a friend of mine who is a PMLN supporter "Yaar kisi team na koi goal ni kia",, he replied aggressively "tu KPK mein Imran Khan na kya kr lea ha"

The post, the thread is simply about ANOTHER gov member lyiing on assembly with the whole nation. I think this do not have anything to do with Imran Khan!

it has everything to do with the topic

a liar patriot is better than a Ghadar.

QUAID-E-AZAM never supported civil disobedience. it is an attack against the state it is never classified as "against rigging".

Can BLA,BNP, ACHAKZAI, MQM,PPP call for civil disobedience and get away with it?

why the double standards by these PTI trolls?

civil disobedience, asking for hawala, asking for disobeying orders of government is ghadari. it is an act of terrorism against the nation. please don't say it is against "PML N".

TTP, BLA and all ghadars call for same things its just that they don't announce it. which makes PTI worse.

like i said in last post. Government party them-self said rigging happened. That make the government illegal. Against the illegal government civil disobedience is right as well.

like i said in last post. Government party them-self said rigging happened. That make the government illegal. Against the illegal government civil disobedience is right as well.

civil disobedience affects the NATION not a government. Understand the difference.

You want to hurt the government do protest do sit in. that is against government ONLY but not against the nation.

but Hawala,civil disobedience and order to disobey for police is TTP and BLA type demands.

They too claim like PTI that "we don't accept this government".

Bhai ghadari is ghadari.

it has everything to do with the topic

a liar patriot is better than a Ghadar.
look brother, if you cant present an educated argument and just want to be suborn in saying "it have every thing to do with the topic" just because YOU feel so and have no sensible logic to back this, there is no point in arguing with you. :) No disrespect meant for you
Government minister lying to the nation is something that cannot be accepted and i appreciate OP for bringing this to light in this thread. If you PERSONALLY feel that IK is doing something wrong feel free to bring that in our notice but you are a senior member so you can open and must open a separate thread for this topic. I feel sad to say that our nation is not a tolerant society anymore and we will just jump upon any chance for any heated argument and fight! :(

Back
Top Bottom