What's new

Yet another India bashing rally in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali.jishan786

BANNED
Reaction score
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the Mumbai attacks, on Sunday vowed to avenge the creation of Bangladesh in 1971 and to continue the 'holy' war in Jammu and Kashmir.

Addressing a 'Defence of Pakistan' rally attended by about 50,000 people, the founder of the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba claimed it was the duty of Pakistanis to take revenge for the killing of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002, the destruction of the Babri Masjid in 1992 and the killing of Pakistani nationals in the bombing of the Samjhauta Express train in 2007.

Saeed said Kashmiri separatist leaders like Ali Shah Geelani, Shabbir Shah and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should know that the JuD was "with you yesterday, we will remain with you today".

He added: "As long as Indian troops do not leave Kashmir, the jihad will continue".

Saeed opposed the Pakistan government's move to give Most Favoured Nation-status to India and warned that the JuD would disrupt activities at markets where Indian products would be
Hafiz Saeed holds yet another India bashing rally in Pakistan - The Economic Times

This will only increase differences. There are far more and very very serious issues in Pakistan itself affecting the world policy and other peace processes they have to care about that first. The US is at their door step and they are talking absurd. This is indeed ridiculous.

Saeed opposed the Pakistan government's move to give Most Favoured Nation-status to India and warned that the JuD would disrupt activities at markets where Indian products would be

Is his outfit disrupting market activities now..?
BTW he seems to run out of his Horlicks...

i did't understand why religious freaks like hafiz saed are walking free on roads of pakistan.
on the other hand pak wants good relations with india but never taked any step in favour of india for mumbai attack.
after killing hundreds of innocent peoples in mumbai still 50000 peoples of pakistan joined hafiz saed....this was really discusting...............where is the pride of pak peoples

i thought jud was banned in pakistan. but here i see they having an open rally. but i m not suprised by this.pakistan have been doing this from decades

i did't understand why religious freaks like hafiz saed are walking free on roads of pakistan.
on the other hand pak wants good relations with india but never taked any step in favour of india for mumbai attack.
after killing hundreds of innocent peoples in mumbai still 50000 peoples of pakistan joined hafiz saed....this was really discusting...............where is the pride of pak peoples

why is kasab not being hanged, first explain tht, we will come back to hafiz saaed later

btw, HS has been lawfully released by court when indians were unable to provide enough evidence against him

and oohh btw, do you still remember your flawed list??, please improve yourself first, talk big later

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, is a nut case and most Pakistanis don't subscribe to his extremist views except for a few thousand brainwashed Pakistanis. Best ignore this a$$hole and move on....

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, is a nut case and most Pakistanis don't subscribe to his extremist views except for a few thousand brainwashed Pakistanis. Best ignore this a$$hole and move on....

Please don't patronise. What the hell do you know about what Pakistanis.

I am little bit unhappy with RAW on this... Why can't they be able to plant a bomb in these rallies and point them to terrorist group inside Pakistan like the Pakistani Taliban or most preferebly Afghan Taliban and keep them occupied with enemity developed amoung themselves.

I am little bit unhappy with RAW on this... Why can't they be able to plant a bomb in these rallies and point them to terrorist group inside Pakistan like the Pakistani Taliban or most preferebly Afghan Taliban and keep them occupied with enemity developed amoung themselves.

Its simple . A profit and loss review will answer the doubt.

Its more profitable to allow the world to see and know of such events and vindicate the Indian stand of home grown out of control terror activites inside Pak.

Versus

Making a matryr out of him after he dies.

why is kasab not being hanged, first explain tht, we will come back to hafiz saaed later

btw, HS has been lawfully released by court when indians were unable to provide enough evidence against him

and oohh btw, do you still remember your flawed list??, please improve yourself first, talk big later

oohh yeah you seems very eager to hang kasaab......pakistans and indians want kasabs death........
lol....i am not surprised by ur views.....kasab's aakas want him death only bcoz kassab can be helpfull to us against terrorism.................
we have to collect enough intel from kasab........so plz wait for hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom