What's new

Yes, we killed Captain Saurabh Kalia: Pak soldier

@DESERT FIGHTER is a balochi, you ask him if they are his freedom fighters or not. There are no curfews in Balochistan, no civilians getting killed by army, no protesters being shot by army, unlike kashmir where your coward army kills protesters right after Friday prayers.

sure

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...-mutilated-bodies-found-last-three-years.html

anyway, I am a Kashmiri and I want Pakistan to get the fcuk out of Pak Occupied Kashmir. And I call all the Islamic fighters attacking Indian forces in J&K as terrorists.. Would you take that on face value just like you are asking us to take Desert Fighter's words...

Last edited by a moderator:
One Desert Fighter does not make all of the Baloch struggle for freedom. For which they have fought 4 or 5 wars of freedom against your occupying forces. For which your forces straffe entire villages from the air. Every Pakistani soldier in Balochistan is a legitimate target.

The only difference between you and me is that when one more of your soldiers gets killed there, I will not make fun of that. It will just be a grim reminder and vindication for me as an Indian that wherever possible, we need to do our bit as a responsible country in preventing this tyranny and genocide next door to us.

With men, money, arms, whatever they need. They will and should get. From our tax money. With the overt and covert support of our state.

The reality is much different than this, all balochis consider themselves Pakistanis, they love Pak Army. BLA are nearing extinction and will be finished as soon as India and USA Leave the western side of our country where they support terrorists in to our territory, a dozen rag tag armed goons are just taking advantage of war on terrorism situation.

The reality is much different than this, all balochis consider themselves Pakistanis, they love Pak Army. BLA are nearing extinction and will be finished as soon as India and USA Leave the western side of our country where they support terrorists in to our territory, a dozen rag tag armed goons are just taking advantage of war on terrorism situation.

Humko Maloom hai Jannat ki Haqueekat lekin, dil ke behlane ko Ghalib, yeh khayal acchha hai :)

sure

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...-mutilated-bodies-found-last-three-years.html

anyway, I am a Kashmiri and I want Pakistan to get the fcuk out of Pak Occupied Kashmir. And I call all the Islamic fighters attacking Indian forces in J&K as terrorists.. Would you take that on face value just like you are asking us to take Desert Fighter's words...

You are a fake kashmiri, who are you to tell Pakistan to leave kashmir, people live freely in Pakistan kashmir no curfews no protests and no killings and rapes such as your army on other side.

sure

No, you are not Kashmiri. Don't BS, it is very common many Indians are becoming lies! :rolleyes:

You don't have to explain to them, as they know reality. What they make you to change topic to Balouchistan again.

Humko Maloom hai Jannat ki Haqueekat lekin, dil ke behlane ko Ghalib, yeh khayal acchha hai :)

As usual trolling with the same one line joke all indians post when they loose arguments!

You are a fake kashmiri, who are you to tell Pakistan to leave kashmir, people live freely in Pakistan kashmir no curfews no protests and no killings and rapes such as your army on other side.

Seriously?

Karan is a genuine Kashmiri. I spent time at his home this year on my way to Leh.

I also have Baloch students studying Arts in my college. I thought they were from Iran initially, so I asked them whether they were from Pakistan. I can tell you that it was a really livid group of Balochis who stared me down that day .....

No, you are not Kashmiri. Don't BS, it is very common many Indians are becoming lies! :rolleyes:

You don't have to explain to them, as they know reality. What they make you to change topic to Balouchistan again.

There are lot of sikh kashmiris who live in Jammu. Karan happens to be one of those.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...aurabh-kalia-pak-soldier-4.html#ixzz2f9ukF8kS

Free NWFP !!! Free Balochistan !!! TTP Zindabad....

Seriously?

Karan is a genuine Kashmiri. I spent time at his home this year on my way to Leh.

I also have Baloch students studying Arts in my college. I thought they were from Iran initially, so I asked them whether they were from Pakistan. I can tell you that it was a really livid group of Balochis who stared me down that day .....

Go to balochi forums or pashtun forums ,they hate pakistani punjabis like hell...

There are lot of sikh kashmiris who live in Jammu. Karan happens to be one of those.

No.. Actually I am not a sikh.. Am a Hindu (though my great grandmother was a sikh) and have ancestral home in Srinagar. Currently living in New Delhi though

GOTTTDAYYYUMN! You mean the professional Pakistani army murdered and mutilated Indian soldiers? Please tell me one of the worlds best trained forces didn't actually behave like Somalis. I've read this thread twice and haven't seen any rebuttal. Someone,please say it ain't so!

You guys are so emotional- dont know if its bollywood effect or what- but plz tell my how many more years and threads of crying and moaning it will take for you people to get over it- @doppelganger

Oh it will take a very long time indeed.. We do not forget the killed, unlike Pakistan where killings are a part and parcel of their day to day lives..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom