What's new

Yemen successfully tested a Borkan-1 (Volcano-1) Ballistic missile

I have posted you links where there is ample news and pictures of arrested Iranian officials in Yemen war. Untill Indian navy came for their evacuation.
India and GCC are in best ties why would India do that??

India and GCC are in best ties why would India do that??
India is even better ties with Iran.. thats why and they sent their naval chief with zaffron ribbon on his wrist.

India is even better ties with Iran.. thats why and they sent their naval chief with zaffron ribbon on his wrist.
But India and Iran are have diplomatic crises and they summoned the Irani ambassador in protest for Irani leaders statement. That is why Irani defense minister came to Pakistan to improve relations when there was UAE prince in India. So I doubt you on this one.

Any was we are getting off topic as this is a missile test thread lets move to Yemen discussion thread for this discussion.

But India and Iran are have diplomatic crises and they summoned the Irani ambassador in protest for Irani leaders statement. That is why Irani defense minister came to Pakistan to improve relations when there was UAE prince in India. So I doubt you on this one.

Any was we are getting off topic as this is a missile test thread lets move to Yemen discussion thread for this discussion.

Same here UAE Pakistan relations are not as good after staements of popular leaders of Pakistani political parties, media propaganda, parliament speeches and statements of senate chairman.

Iranian and Indian relations were not spoiled, even when India blamed Iranian hand in killing of Israeli ambassador.

Ground reality is that India gets cheapest oil from Iran.

Well if you are pointing towards Iran I doubt Irani missile can out smart THAAD, so you tell me how? Well either Chinese or Russian if not made by Yemen and if that is the case then this is a really bad situation because if Yemen hits oil fields it will be a global economic crisis. If the missile is developed by Yemen then it means the whole country is on one platform because USA and UAE just took out AL-Qaida leader in Yemen and AL-Qaida has people who can develop technology and the actions of USA and UAE could have made alliance between the two.

Please, take a breath, think whatever you are saying before writing. Don't believe whatever you read on the internet.

Pakistan makes entire advanced missile systems without any research to show for it. Similar literacy too. It is possible ;)
Your butthurt comments are not welcome. Please fix your Nirbhay and lots of other failing indigenous programs first before pointing fingers at us.

I believe right now it's too early to speculate anything. Let the dust settle and you will start hearing from trustable sources soon.
I am waiting for those reports I know these sources are not trust worthy but the last link I reported is from a UK based arab news but waiting for sputnik they will be the first one to report on this.

These are Iranian Missiles and will do not much damage to Saudi Arabia or GCC but will definitely increase GCC bombing on Yemen

This is the missile they used

Why was Islamic coalitin so ignorant of such a public knowledge?

These are Iranian Missiles and will do not much damage to Saudi Arabia or GCC but will definitely increase GCC bombing on Yemen
How are you sure of increase in bombings ?
Houthis having missile ready to fire is apparently a public knowledge and Saudis GCC failed to effectively bomb! why?

How are you sure of increase in bombings ?
Houthis having missile ready to fire is apparently a public knowledge and Saudis GCC failed to effectively bomb! why?
Saudis give a dam about Hourhis and they are ready to keep bombing for decades to come.

They thought they were scuds but this is a whole new ball game. These are not scuds the warheads are much larger and missile has aero dynamical design I have never seen in any configuration so I am still trying to guess the origin of the missile.

Back
Top Bottom