What's new

Yemen rebel attack on Saudi airport sets plane on fire

if we jump into Yemen, Iran would support shia groups in Pakistan and support the BLA openly. then we would be facing a civil war inside our own territory.

GCC has always supported India tacitly. us jumping into Yemen wont make the Gulf Arabs grow a pair of balls and support us regarding Kashmir.

if your military wasnt so incompetent, the Yemen war would have ended long ago.

as for Iran, dont talk about humanity when Iran was supporting shia death squads targeting sunnis, pre-ISIS, in Iraq and the butcher of Syria called Assad.

I am not a saudi uae die hard supporter but i see the help they have done. From nuclear to other sensitive technology, we have been immensely helped by them. Financial help is also not hidden. I dont see whats wrong in helping a friendly country? Iran have always created sectarian issues in Pakistan and they have been dealt with firmly, infact there was a time ISI was more worried and concentrated on iran than india. Us helping legitimate UN recognized govt of yemen with military wont change anything much. Iran openly denies supporting houthis so they should not have a problem. We could have left a naval base in yemen, giving greater security to CPEC sea lanes.

If they were not sure about capabilities of Pakistan military, they wont have openly requested and offered billions. Pakistan would have wrapped up the insurgency within a year and avoid prolonged war that causes hunger and death.
Let me disagree. No one can break resistance of a nation. USA failed in Vietnam.
You iranian supporters have no shame. Houthis are rebels, u fund them, arm them, train them and then launch them on the country and takes capital. Is that something legal or moral to do?
They are a part of Yemen, the point is in their uprising and their main goal. They are trying to kick Saudi puppets out of their country. Being a Saudi puppet makes a servant of US interests in the region. That's why i find Islamic Jihad of Palestine similar to Houthis.

Iran helped incite violence in a poor country just to drag in saudi.
You don't know anything about Yemeni war. This war has been covertly ongoing before Iranian revolution. Please read the history of south/North Yemen.

Those pictures u showed, these are all due to evil mullahs sitting in iran.
Haha. So you think that Iran's Mullahs have been bombarding Yemen. I am starting to doubt your intelligence.

Interfering in every country, sowing chaos, causing poor ppl to die, instead of focusing on own country. Iran goes and attacks saudi oil fields and minions like u here dance and then paint urselves as innocent??
That was a personal problem with petro dollar. Sauds are Western dogs in the region. Our fight is against west, its not our problem that Saud family is a western planted Cancer in the region.

It is clear iran is provoking saudi through their proxy houthis. This attitude of iran is tje reason no one trusts them. Pakistan should have supported saudi in removing the terrorists.
iran would have blasted the shit out of us...
better stay away

Let me disagree. No one can break resistance of a nation. USA failed in Vietnam.

They are a part of Yemen, the point is in their uprising and their main goal. They are trying to kick Saudi puppets out of their country. Being a Saudi puppet makes a servant of US interests in the region. That's why i find Islamic Jihad of Palestine similar to Houthis.

You don't know anything about Yemeni war. This war has been covertly ongoing before Iranian revolution. Please read the history of south/North Yemen.

Haha. So you think that Iran's Mullahs have been bombarding Yemen. I am starting to doubt your intelligence.

That was a personal problem with petro dollar. Sauds are Western dogs in the region. Our fight is against west, its not our problem that Saud family is a western planted Cancer in the region.

Personal problem? Sorry cant argue with such a whole lot of bs excuses.
iran would have blasted the shit out of us...
better stay away

This is just a hype and scare created. Iran and india have been buddies for long and they have done watever they could. Kulbhushan interviews point to how they operated from iran and Afghanistan at height of terrorism. Iranians see Pakistan and china getting stronger and US sanctions, now changed course, their sincerity is yet to be seen though.

Last edited:
It is clear iran is provoking saudi through their proxy houthis. This attitude of iran is tje reason no one trusts them. Pakistan should have supported saudi in removing the terrorists.
Last time I checked. It was Saudis who Invaded yemen in order to put their puppet back on the throne once the houthis rebels removed him from power. The president of Yemen was a dictator and the rebels were the will of the people. Even though they were mostly shia rebels, there wasn't a single Incident of sectarian attack from them on any non shia groups.

Go learn facts please don't without knowledge

These proxies were shout down. But I am telling you Pakistan won't tolerate publically state funded proxy on it's territory.

for the love of god man. pakistanis and pakistani soldiers are still dying today fighting BLA and TTP. just a few days ago a few of our soldiers died. all this when TTP and BLA have become weak. imagine all-out proxy war with Iran where they are being funded directly by Iran, then they would become much more powerful. eventually Pakistan would beat them, but not before 10s of 1000s of Pakistanis die.

It would be Pakistan-Iran war full stop.

which Pakistan could win if it put all its military resources into it, but then India would take advantage of all that in Kashmir. then who will come to us in that scenaria? the Gulf Arabs? lol.

A proxy war can only hand in a 3rd country between 2 countries that are not from there

Pakistan has been doing proxy war in India, just as India has been doing proxy war in Pakistan. so your hypothesis is false based on the facts on the ground and the word of any credible analyst.

Last time I checked. It was Saudis who Invaded yemen in order to put their puppet back on the throne once the houthis rebels removed him from power. The president of Yemen was a dictator and the rebels were the will of the people. Even though they were mostly shia rebels, there wasn't a single Incident of sectarian attack from them on any non shia groups.

Go learn facts please don't without knowledge

My friend the puppet dictator ali abdullah saleh was ousted by uprising, the same puppet became ally of houthis and after taking over his army, the houthis killed him. Seems u missed the facts. Its like ttp takes over Pakistan, would that be legitimate? The leader that came after arab spring from election was ousted illegally by armed militia. If they are indigenous rebels then how they got atgms and cruise missiles and huge amount of sophisticated weapons?? Saudi invaded after they took over n the govt had to run away. Why iran armed them to attack the govt? Iran cashed on the existing fault lines. Iran uses the same technique in every muslim country with sizeable shia minority. If iran didnt arm them, saudi had no reason to use expensive weapons and face global backlash.

Pakistani state had plenty of options to help out our Saudi ally’s that’s what they did for us in our most tough times in our history in difficult times. they helped us. we seriously messed this one up.

we had a very solid experience in Afghanistan vs the soviets. and it’s ally’s

Pakistani state had options in getting hold of experienced mujahideen fighters. Pakistan army was not needed on ground we trained against soviets and sent in trained resistance. Same could have been done here. we simply bottled it lost more than we actually gained by neutrality

These guys are suggesting that Pakistani army is for sale. Something like Black water group that USA and its lackys buy to fight their wars.

Thankfuly and unlike these guys who are humiliating Pakistani army portraying it as a for sale force, Pakistani parliament revived Pakistani honor as a free nation not an organized group for sale.

Saudi helped us.

when? and what was their ulterior motive?

Pakistani state had options in getting hold of experienced mujahideen fighters. Pakistan army was not needed on ground we trained against soviets and sent in trained resistance. Same could have been done here. we simply bottled it lost more than we actually gained by neutrality

that would have made it worse. the mujahideen would have beaten the houthis, and then they would turn on Saudi, just like how Osama bin Laden became anti-Saudi. then chunks of the Saudi population would support these mujahideen inside Saudi and then Saudi would have civil war on its hands inside Saudi territory, and that fire would spread fast to the entire GCC, Levant and probably North Africa.
I am not a saudi uae die hard supporter but i see the help they have done. From nuclear to other sensitive technology, we have been immensely helped by them. Financial help is also not hidden. I dont see whats wrong in helping a friendly country? Iran have always created sectarian issues in Pakistan and they have been dealt with firmly, infact there was a time ISI was more worried and concentrated on iran than india. Us helping legitimate UN recognized govt of yemen with military wont change anything much. Iran openly denies supporting houthis so they should not have a problem. We could have left a naval base in yemen, giving greater security to CPEC sea lanes.

horseshit. the help for the nukes was only so that the arabs could use their connections with us to save their own as* if Israel and Iran threatened them. they didnt do it out of some great love for Pakistan. as for their financial help, that is peanuts considering the corrupt politicians they have funded (Nawaz Sharif, PPP, Maulana Diesel) and they have destroyed our economy. the Arab countries are not friendly countries. they are only interested in their interests, and their interests dont include the well being of Pakistan. as for Iran, to hell with Iran. but we cant fight Iran in all out war until India is defeated.

Last edited:
its business as usual sometimes i just think pakistan is just business including military not a true country.
if army was true then we would have had industries, nawaz group would be shot in public, we would be free from imf . but no army is busy making music videos. but saudi says do some mujra then pak whole government sometimes these cheap generals say how long shall i bang my heels for your pleasure.

its business as usual sometimes i just think pakistan is just business including military not a true country.
if army was true then we would have had industries, nawaz group would be shot in public, we would be free from imf . but no army is busy making music videos. but saudi says do some mujra then pak whole government sometimes these cheap generals say how long shall i bang my heels for your pleasure.

Nawaz is good

We looking more military deployment in Saudi Arabia

You can go and help them yourself leave us Pakistanis out. Our blood is not cheap or free

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom