What's new

Ye banda cheekhta kyun hai

Valid points:

What new taxation has been implemented on large land owners?
Taxation of textile sector?

@Retired Troll Bachoon ko samjhao - dont shoot the messenger

maar do. anyone who claims to be messanger should be given death penalty

Zaid Hmaid atleast has credible info and he comes up with good strategies that should be implemented and unmasks our foreign enemies whether India or MOSSAD or Pashteen or others.

But he does same yelling and chauvinism as Oreo "Coconut" Jan

I can't tell you how many times I've come across such Know it all afsar uncles.

One of em admitted to their psychological illness. And told me that even if a sane man enters govt service. The lowlife, loose character and outright evil subordinates and their endless psychological games and webs they weave eventually drive you mad.

Same uncle also said that whole education system and recruitment and promotion system of Pakistani institutions are broken/have been destroyed.
I have observed this Oreo undermine Pakistan several times recently, he thinks the Afghan Taliban are some celestial heroes n Pakistan should learn from them, lol, this moron completely ignores the fact that the taliban are just the gun, the hand holding it is Pakistan, he glorifies the gun whilst ignoring the shooter, seems like he is dellusional.

Being in Pakistan's government service does that to a person. Unfortunately I have seen same psychological issues in my dad and several other relatives who were government "afsars" or bureaucrats.

The person becomes egocentric and selfish and only considers himself to be right. And has loud violent outbursts and not willing to listen to other people's voice.

Thats the thing with this guy alot of stuff he says makes lotta sense.

But the other bs he peddles by saying mein finance me rha hu mujhe sab pta hai. Mein ashiq e rasool hu meri har btai hui hadis sahi hai. Mein Quetta me hota tha mujhe sab pta hai. And BY YELLING AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE
That took a lot of courage to accept the this in your own close relatives .
Similarly in everyone case their are so presumptive that even if anyone is right they are dismissed on the basis of young age or inexperience or can be shut down by loud voice. This behaviour exist and deeply entrenched .
This is my observation too and that is really sad.. Similarly people with army background are very very prejudice and assume everyone to be hiding something.
They have very judging behaviour and opinion once formed based on their prejudiced mind is formed forever . I dispise this behaviour in military personnel and it exist in everyone of you . You cannot say there is a small section of them.
Maybe they are trained into it .
Similarly people working for government such as teachers and nurses have very dark aura and bitter nature . Don't know why being in government institutions do this to you.
Government should order some studies on it .

kitne shabbar maro gay......... Didn't u get the memo?, it's naya Pakistan :D

purane wala Pakistan azad hua tha to mere dada ne 10 khidmatgar azaad kiye the.

naye wale me mera baap paani ki tanki per kaan lagaye din guzarta hai.

jaan logay ab hamari?

purane wala Pakistan azad hua tha to mere dada ne 10 khidmatgar azaad kiye the.

naye wale me mera baap paani ki tanki per kaan lagaye din guzarta hai.

jaan logay ab hamari?
Aba jan se kaheye, boring kara len....

tanki se kan lagane se na purany men pani ata tha

na naye men aye ga.....

Seriously tho why does he yell so much??
Kisi din iski sharyan phat jani hai jitna ye cheekhta hai can't complete one sentence without mumbling and foaming in the end smh he should be banned by PEMRA after the disinformation he spread about Polio campaign by inviting american conspiracy theorist nuts just to add weight to his conspiracies

Seriously tho why does he yell so much??
You have taken words out of my mouth he loses the effect of his logic, if he has one and then becomes so annoying and losses his credibility. Can someone please tel him do not yell and take some chill pill before he gets a stroke or a heart attack on the set.

Back
Top Bottom