What's new

Y-20 prototype

Sounds like you have never been to China, I suggest you look at China and India know the gap (I do not have malicious)
:rofl: :rofl: nice trolling effect..I hope your are one of those false flag trollers...in the whole thread,i never compared India with China.by the way,you only posted some biased pics..let me post few good pics for you..

Calcutta-Metro.jpg

a-kolkata-metro-ac-train-at-tollygunge-station.jpg

delhi-metro-03.jpg

it is strictly prohibited to take picture of metro stations...thats why i posted few older pics.

Indian highway

220px-DelhiFlyover_EDITED.jpg

yamunaexpressway.jpg

Ahmedabad-Vadodara%20Expressway.jpg

not too bad either..

LMAO..thats China's dream,not India's..see,we exports a lot of weapons where China produce clone of Amraam,Python,S-300???Indigenous Chinese Product... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

India exporting alot of weapons? Or do you mean importing?
India is now world's no 1 weapon importer and in the top 16 weapon exporter India doesn't appear on the list.

World's largest weapons importers
1 India
2 Australia
3 South Korea
4 Singapore
5 USA
6 Algeria
7 Saudi Arabia
8 Greece
9 China
10 UAE
11 Pakistan
12 Turkey
13 Malaysia
14 Norway
15 Indonesia

World's largest weapons exporters
1 USA
2 Russia
3 Germany
4 France
5 UK
6 China
7 Netherlands
8 Sweden
9 Italy
10 Israel
11 Ukraine
12 Spain
13 Switzerland
14 Bulgaria
15 Canada
16 South Korea

Sounds like you have never been to China, I suggest you look at China and India know the gap (I do not have malicious)

see..I never even compared India to China,its the german guy did..

India exporting alot of weapons? Or do you mean importing?
India is now world's no 1 weapon importer and in the top 16 weapon exporter India doesn't appear on the list.

sry,typos..i edited it later.but you got my point.Its impossible to produce everything by a country.you have to buy.

its name is DRDO AEW&CS..

capabilities:-

The AEWACS aircraft will have a locally developed AESA primary radar with IFF. The system will also have ESM (Electronic Support Measures) and CSM (Communications Support Measures) ability. Datalinks to network the AEWACS with fighters, and ground based control systems will also be provided, as will be the SATCOM (Satellite Communication System). The aircraft will also have a comprehensive self defence suite. The avionics suite will be linked via a datahandling system, controlled by Mission computers.
DRDO's public overview of the AEWACS aircraft stated:[17]
The Radar will have an extended range mode against fighter aircraft, and will consist of two back to back AESA arrays, with an additional dedicated IFF array.
The ESM system will be able to track sources with a directional accuracy of 2 deg. RMS and a frequency accuracy of 1 MHz.
The ESM system will have complete 360 degree coverage in azimuth and have a database of up to 3000 emitters against which threats will be scanned.
Communication Support Measure system will analyse and record intercepted communications both inflight and post flight.
Self Protection Suite will have a passive Missile Approach Warning System, a Radar Warning Receiver and countermeasures dispensers. The SPS will be integrated with the ESM & CSM suite.
The aircraft will support Inflight refuelling.
The aircraft will have SATCOM, and datalinks to pass on ESM, CSM and radar data to ground stations and datalinks to pass on target information to fighters. More than 40 other aircraft will be datalinked together by the AEW&C aircraft.

DRDO AEW&CS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I give you credit for the radar and system is made in India.. Is the plane made in India???

I give you credit for the radar and system is made in India.. Is the plane made in India???
Agreed....the plane is not made in India...
But if a plane were the key to an AEW&C then Sweden would have had hundreds of them......
It is the radar which makes the difference, not the plane.....

Agreed....the plane is not made in India...
But if a plane were the key to an AEW&C then Sweden would have had hundreds of them......
It is the radar which makes the difference, not the plane.....

Thanks for answering my question that the plane is made in Brazil and not made by India.

Now, China can manufacture Radar for AWACS, The problem that should be resolved the platform, Because of lack of II76, we can't make mass production of large scale AWACS, If Y20 success, which not only help Our AWACS project, but also transporter and refueler! Let the troller mock, they even can't product good radar for their AWACS, they have to buy it from other countries, they just make excuse for their failure!

so???AWACS system is most important...you can mount the system on any plane you want.we choose embraer platform..we don't have to build everything...it'll make every project time consuming.

plane is from chinese factory :lol:

harbinembraerfotoembrae.jpg

amature troll.. :disagree:

Now, China can manufacture Radar for AWACS, The problem that should be resolved the platform, Because of lack of II76, we can't make mass production of large scale AWACS, If Y20 success, which not only help Our AWACS project, but also transporter and refueler! Let the troller mock, they even can't product good radar for their AWACS, they have to buy it from other countries, they just make excuse for their failure!

We still has the KJ-200 as back up.. 100% indigenuous. From plane to AWACS system. We can build as many as we liked.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

Y-8W_11.jpg

Y-8W_14.jpg

so???AWACS system is most important...you can mount the system on any plane you want.we choose embraer platform..we don't have to build everything...it'll make every project time consuming.

amature troll.. :disagree:

No.. I check your link, Your AWACS still needs to wait for embracer to do the modification and send it back to you before your system can be up on it. It is more time consuming. Technically, you can make AWACS system not AWACS plane or the whole package.

If you think the plane is easy to make, why not make it yrself? :lol:

BS about time consuming to make a plane is one thing. Not able to make it is another thing. :lol:

Your highlighted word shows more of you an amateur troll... :lol:

You have no idea which is method is more time consuming...

We still has the KJ-200 as back up.. 100% indigenuous. From plane to AWACS system. We can build as many as we liked.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

Y-8W_11.jpg

Y-8W_14.jpg

No.. I check your link, Your AWACS still needs to wait for embracer to do the modification and send it back to you before your system can be up on it. It is more time consuming. Technically, you can make AWACS system not AWACS plane or the whole package.

If you think the plane is easy to make, why not make it yrself? :lol:

BS about time consuming to make a plane is one thing. Not able to make it is another thing. :lol:

Your highlighted word shows more of you an amateur troll... :lol:

You have no idea which is method is more time consuming...

India built SARAS for aviation.but India doesn't have any advanced aircraft like this embraer jet.and FYI,by the term "Time Consuming"..i meant that developing a new aircraft for this purpose..and why on earth we build a new aircraft when more suitable options are already available on the market???most important part is the AWACS system,not aircraft...you can choose any suitable aircraft to mount them.Phalcon system can be mounted on Boeing 707, Boeing 767, Boeing 747 and IL-76...so,tell me..who is amature now???

and on KJ-200,Pratt & Whitney Canada PW150B turboprops and Honeywell avionics was added in it...so it is may be "Indigenous" to you,but not for me...I like KJ-2000 more but it is mounted on IL-76.and I already posted that this Y-20 platform may fill the shoes of IL-76 that China couldn't buy from Russia.

KJ-200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KJ-2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are twisting a simple fact...no country can build 100% equipments in its country.may be China can,but other countries..even USA can't.so stop repeating lines that "India can't build an AWACS"..now..get back to topic.

:rofl: :rofl: nice trolling effect..I hope your are one of those false flag trollers...in the whole thread,i never compared India with China.by the way,you only posted some biased pics..let me post few good pics for you..

it is strictly prohibited to take picture of metro stations...thats why i posted few older pics.

Indian highway

220px-DelhiFlyover_EDITED.jpg

yamunaexpressway.jpg

Ahmedabad-Vadodara%20Expressway.jpg

not too bad either..

We were talking about railways nd you are showing me metro rails. :cheesy: The only place I remember that forbids to take pictures in the metro was in the former USSR. But they were underground palaces compared to any metros in the world. The cables crawling along the wall is not a sign of sophistication. Modern metros should look like this:

800px-Changzhong_Road_Station_Line7_Shanghai_Metro.JPG

The second highway picture is not in India and certainly not the Yamuna highway. Here is what I found and look at the middle of the highway, it is different than the second pic because the one has crush barriers and the Yamuna Expressway does not. The second pic reminds me of Chinese highways.

Yamuna Expressway
MeerutUP.jpg

India built SARAS for aviation.but India doesn't have any advanced aircraft like this embraer jet.and FYI,by the term "Time Consuming"..i meant that developing a new aircraft for this purpose..and why on earth we build a new aircraft when more suitable options are already available on the market???most important part is the AWACS system,not aircraft...you can choose any suitable aircraft to mount them.Phalcon system can be mounted on Boeing 707, Boeing 767, Boeing 747 and IL-76...so,tell me..who is amature now???

and on KJ-200,Pratt & Whitney Canada PW150B turboprops and Honeywell avionics was added in it...so it is may be "Indigenous" to you,but not for me...I like KJ-2000 more but it is mounted on IL-76.and I already posted that this Y-20 platform may fill the shoes of IL-76 that China couldn't buy from Russia.

KJ-200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KJ-2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are twisting a simple fact...no country can build 100% equipments in its country.may be China can,but other countries..even USA can't.so stop repeating lines that "India can't build an AWACS"..now..get back to topic.

Are you trying to hide from reality.. US builds completely their own AWACS, so as Russia. Yes, we have the IL-76 problem but we have a backup plan as KJ-200 demonstrate.

If you claimed if that way, there is no need to build your own AWACS system, why not just ask someone modify to your own specification and get a full package AWACS, why bother to develop your own system??

India can build partial AWACS , sorry never the full aircraft.

This thread is about transport plane. The plane is priority. So its proven a big question mark over India capabilities.. Saying Indian can build AWACS is an overstatement.

Götterdämmerung;2931279 said:
We were talking about railways nd you are showing me metro rails. :cheesy: The only place I remember that forbids to take pictures in the metro was in the former USSR. But they were underground palaces compared to any metros in the world. The cables crawling along the wall is not a sign of sophistication. Modern metros should look like this:

The second highway picture is not in India and certainly not the Yamuna highway. Here is what I found and look at the middle of the highway, it is different than the second pic because the one has crush barriers and the Yamuna Expressway does not. The second pic reminds me of Chinese highways.

Yamuna Expressway

In Indian metro stations,Photography is strictly prohibited.Though Indian Railway operates only one or two Luxery trains,but if you want to see better trains..just search "Royal Orient Express"..

India has trains it needs.and within few years,there are plans that monorail'll start operate in India.

and this is the pic of Yamuna expressway..

Aerial_view_of_Yamuna_Expressway.jpg

Back
Top Bottom