What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

not possible. a khmer will never use a name like "Vo Nguyen Giap". and I dont think his post is hate VN and pro China.
There is no real VNese highly appreciate a so called 'China's help' in Vn war, we all know how bad China is .
Vo Nguyen Giap said:
USA is far far away. and china is in the near.
and china helped vietnam in the war against USA.
And we also don't think we can't take back Paracel by forces bcz China is far weaker than US. PLAN also has No real Naval combat expericence when our army has full of experience when fight with US's seven fleet
vo nguyen giap said:
the dispute between chinese and vietnamese boader is already solved.
and probably vietnam can not take paracel back by force.

can you represent all Vietnamese people?? in my opinion, you self is a troll.
There is no real VNese highly appreciate a so called 'China's help' in Vn war, we all know how bad China is .

And we also don't think we can't take back Paracel by forces bcz China is far weaker than US. PLAN also has No real Naval combat expericence when our army has full of experience when fight with US's seven fleet

Deng is a hero to chinese.
but he is also a war criminal to vietnam..
look what he said in another Thread

I checked his post. it is impossible that he is Khmer. but I suggest you to report him to Moderators and ban him.

come take it back , talk is cheap :rofl: oh btw i believed i m alot richer than billgate too ,bill gate dont have experiences bs here but i trash vietrolls here all the time yeahhhh i m strong man and i will take over microsoft as ceo from billgate...hahaha so funny

in the fact, more than 170,000 chinese soldier supported Vietnam in war against USA at that time. and around 60000 injuries and deaths.

are you lost your mind???

You lost your mind.
China helped communists, used Vietnam to against US to last Vietnamese in cold war, dirty traitor. China used it to show himself to US. Don't forget that China warned loudly US Paper Tiger over 600 time in the past and late on welcomed US master in Peking 1972. It's double face of China in policy.
When China robbed Islands of Vietnam, violated sovereignty of Vietnam, China is enemy of Vietnam. It's clear.

can you represent all Vietnamese people?? in my opinion, you self is a troll.

Of course I'm not, but at least most of Vnese and my Govt. also think like me, and my Govt. will take all islands back at all cost.
ChinaToday said:
come take it back , talk is cheap oh btw i believed i m alot richer than billgate too ,bill gate dont have experiences bs here but i trash vietrolls here all the time yeahhhh i m strong man and i will take over microsoft as ceo from billgate...hahaha so funny
Oki, how about our first shoot at Itu-aba controlled by Taiwan ??

btw: We're busy to unify sub-Mekong nations now, we will take all isls back after finishing our goal with sub-Mekong nations:coffee:

Hehhe, you told me that UN awarded Paracel to China, but now, you're scare that UN realise she made a mistake and she will snatch Paracel from China and give back to VN ??

Oki, keep delude yourselve that you can rob Paracel from VN, but pls note that China also tried hard to rob our Laosan mt. in 1984, but had to return it back to VN in 1992 even after having 959 PLA troop died on that moutain:coffee:
Hai cuộc chiến tranh biên giới giữa Trung Quốc và Việt Nam cho đến nay hãy còn chứa nhiều bí ẩn. Cuộc chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ nhất xãy ra vào năm 1979, cả thế giới đều biết, trong khi đó cuộc chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ nhì xãy ra từ năm 1981 đến năm 1991 (10 năm) hầu như thế giới không quan tâm và không để ý đến. Trong cả hai trận chiến tranh biên giới này, phiá bên CSVN mất rất nhiều đất về tay Trung Quốc. Diện tích đất đã mất về tay Trung Quốc bao nhiêu cho đến nay không ai biết vì phía CSVN từ chối không công bố văn bản ký kết biên giới giữa Trung Quốc và Việt Nam vào năm 2000. Những tài liệu mà chúng tôi đã trình bày trong 13 bài về bí mật chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ 2 trích nhiều nhất là từ các tài liệu của Trung Quốc đã được công bố, và thêm một ít tài liệu từ phía cán binh Việt Nam.”

Of course I'm not, but at least most of Vnese and my Govt. also think like me, and my Govt. will take all islands back at all cost.

Oki, how about our first shoot at Itu-aba controlled by Taiwan ??

btw: We're busy to unify sub-Mekong nations now, we will take all isls back after finishing our goal with sub-Mekong nations:coffee:

ccp killed u much more than 3000 in Laoshan

guys, why should we troll china everywhere?
Not everywhere, just in areas related to VN. In your opinion, is this topic related to VN?

USA is far far away. and china is in the near.
If they invade the territory of VN, we will beat them regardless of whether they are far or near.

and china helped vietnam in the war against USA.
In the summer of 1962, Mao Zedong agreed to supply Hanoi with 90,000 rifles and guns free of charge. Starting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South. and more than 1500 chinese soldiers losed their lifes for defending vietnam...
In essence, I do not see the difference in China "help" the North VN and the US "help" the South VN.
If you do not understand this, I will analyze for you later.

the only problem is: the chinese Help is never "free".....actually none Help from foreign Countries are "Free"
not even Help from USSR to vietnam was really " free".
but chinese is more dangerous to vietnam than USSR. because traditionally the chinese is always thirsty of new territory......
Of course, nothing is "free", but was certain that, no one allowed to use the territory of the country to barter. So who do that is treason, was a huge crime against the nation, will be historical scrutiny.

PS:

who told you this?
The numbers. All the important export products of VN are exported to the US. We have trade surplus of this market is quite large.

PS: personaly I like china (unlike the south vietnamese and the USA vietnamese.)
but we have to be very careful to deal with china.
Most of Vietnamese people, whether in the north or south, don't hate the China before they know the truth. I'm a Vietnamese like so.
However, we also distinguish between China's policies with the Chinese people. Not all Chinese people are bad. I have ever worked with some young Chinese engineers (my age), they are also very friendly and good.

Yes, we always have to be careful with China, which has been proven for thousands of years.

the dispute between chinese and vietnamese boader is already solved.
and probably vietnam can not take paracel back by force.
We have no policy to regain Hoang Sa (Paracels) by force. VN government and people will have persistence to negotiate with China to retake Hoang Sa by peaceful negotiations.

but Spratly Islands is our underline. we will defend Spratly Islands at all cost. even china is the so called "comrade"
But your "comrades" want to "claim" the whole East Sea (scs), even nearing coastline of other countries. What would you do with your "comrades"?

After WWII, the UN awarded Xisha Island to Republic Of China(ROC) and ROC erected a headstone there to mark her sovereignty. I don't know how it ended up in the South Vietnam hand, probably the same sneaky tactic occupation the present VN government used in occupying Spratlys, but it doesn't matter. It matter is UN awarded Xisha to ROC in 1946 and marked as such, after 1949 it became PRC's territory as the result of Civil War win.

Because of various reasons PRC didn't keep her eyes on the island, still doesn't matter because the islands are legally hers as far as the UN goes, and South VN occupied them. This occupation was clearly illegal. When PRC found out in 1974 she retook the islands by force. This act was clearly aboveboard and legal. As far as the UN goes, the debate ends here.

Same answer @ EastSea and please debate rationally and intelligently

You said "After WWII, the UN Xisha Island Awarded to Republic Of China (ROC)", implying to Cairo Declaration and Potsdam Declaration?

On this issue, I have discussed in this forum:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/177996-taiwan-no-tie-up-china-disputed-sea.html

Cairo Declaration stated only that: "It is their purpose that Japan shall be stripped of all the islands in the Pacific which she has seized or occupied since the beginning of the First World War in 1914, and that all the territories Japan has stolen from the Chinese, such as Manchuria, Formosa, and the Pescadores, shall be restored to the Republic of China".
A reminder that, before 1946, the ROC had no control over any island of the two archipelagoes Paracels and Spratlys.
Before Japan occupied the Paracels and the Spratlys from Vietnam - French (colonial), two islands had never been controlled by China.
Vietnam has controlled two archipelagos since the 15th century.
So in the spirit of the Cairo declaration, the two archipelagoes of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa is returned to its owner, Vietnam.

BTW: Potsdam Declaration was only reiterated Cairo Declaration in Article 8

Cairo Conference

http://www.ndl.go.jp/constitution/e/etc/c06.html

According to data from VN, we killed at least 10,000 Chinese troops there. Reasons: "Human waves"

Tuyên truyền và lừa bịp. Trên sườn dốc hẹp lên đỉnh 1509, không có chuyên tập trung con số binh sĩ lỡn như vậy, mâu thuẫn với chiến thuật tác chiến thông thường. Khôi hài.:smokin:

Hai cuộc chiến tranh biên giới giữa Trung Quốc và Việt Nam cho đến nay hãy còn chứa nhiều bí ẩn. Cuộc chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ nhất xãy ra vào năm 1979, cả thế giới đều biết, trong khi đó cuộc chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ nhì xãy ra từ năm 1981 đến năm 1991 (10 năm) hầu như thế giới không quan tâm và không để ý đến. Trong cả hai trận chiến tranh biên giới này, phiá bên CSVN mất rất nhiều đất về tay Trung Quốc. Diện tích đất đã mất về tay Trung Quốc bao nhiêu cho đến nay không ai biết vì phía CSVN từ chối không công bố văn bản ký kết biên giới giữa Trung Quốc và Việt Nam vào năm 2000. Những tài liệu mà chúng tôi đã trình bày trong 13 bài về bí mật chiến tranh biên giới lần thứ 2 trích nhiều nhất là từ các tài liệu của Trung Quốc đã được công bố, và thêm một ít tài liệu từ phía cán binh Việt Nam.”

Liên quan đến đỉnh Núi Đất 1509 và đồi 400 Lạng sơn. Có gì là huyền bí đâu.

We'll join hands secretly ......

There is no Republic of VN before 1946 either. The current VN is a creature created by Stalin, Mao and the US jointly, in one way or another of course.

Yongxing Island is rainy today by the way.

In fact, Taiwan, Thai and nearly all except the philippine is secretly join hand with us to rob the viet.
Take India for example, they ask viet to give away oil for their voice, when they think the oil they can have is not enough , they left.
The Cambodia, ah , they all wait for a reason to kill all non-citizen viet in their land, some killed already.
Indonesia, haha, they have the greatest coal mine in all vn.
China is acting like it should and killing like it should, the viet, too stupid only can react by internet troll and selling their country to others.

In fact, Taiwan, Thai and nearly all except the philippine is secretly join hand with us to rob the viet.
Take India for example, they ask viet to give away oil for their voice, when they think the oil they can have is not enough , they left.
The Cambodia, ah , they all wait for a reason to kill all non-citizen viet in their land, some killed already.
Indonesia, haha, they have the greatest coal mine in all vn.
China is acting like it should and killing like it should, the viet, too stupid only can react by internet troll and selling their country to others.
Yeah, China has lots of 'friend', and all are squeezing VN now, but when we fired at Itu-aba isl............ all(in cluding China-Taiwan) keep quiet :coffee:

Yeah, China has lots of 'friend', and all are squeezing VN now, but when we fired at Itu-aba isl............ all(in cluding China-Taiwan) keep quiet :coffee:

If Vietcong fired at any Taiwanese control island, then watch for Taiwanese troops to use Hsiung Feng III supersonic cruise missile to knock out the Vietcong patrol ship. These missiles were created to destroy the PLAN carriers and destroyers so it should easily handle any Vietcong Mekong river patrol boat venture into SCS.

Back
Top Bottom