What's new

Xinjiang Urumqi city diverts rivers and releases water to city streets to give Urumqiers summer fun

Not a single leaders in Arab nations condemn China.

The only China hatter is those who did CIA biddings. Last time CIA told Muslims Bosnian Kosovo are genocided. The peasants believe and start masturbating in hate. But Muslims leaders are surprising cool and till now, dont harbour any ill feelings against the serb.

I don't care if you sick fundamentalist and evil Westerners buy it or not, anything and anyone you disagree with about China is in your eyes of being commie, LMAO. You are just a lackey to your white masters in the West, imitating what whites' lies about China. Just go mind your own business, Chinese affairs is none of your business.
Start caring about it. China will not survive if it manage to piss off majority of earth. And in this age of globalization human rights is everyones business. Chinese disagreement makes no difference...

Xi Jinping now in Saudi and is being welcome warmly by MBS. Biden got cold should a few weeks ago.

Muslim leaders know Chinese are good to Muslims. Only CIA Muslims hate Chinese.

1660722722055.png

Not a single leaders in Arab nations condemn China.

The only China hatter is those who did CIA biddings. Last time CIA told Muslims Bosnian Kosovo are genocided. The peasants believe and start masturbating in hate. But Muslims leaders are surprising cool and till now, dont harbour any ill feelings against the serb.
Everything has a melting point...

China blocks independent media to verify you claim...

Nope you don't. That why your government are committing genocide.

Then leave East Turkestan. As long as you claim East Turkestan you have to hear lecture about multi culturalism. Uyghurs are Turkic not Han.

That communist way. World hates the communist way...
Leave East Turkestan? Never heard of that place. You mean Xinjiang? I do believe we already administer the region as far back as Western Han dynasty, before any Turkic tribes even formed. It's ours.

Uyghurs were Buddhists. It is by our tolerance we allow Islam to be practiced. Take your Wahabism and shove it up your ***.

1660723193815.png

I can't believe I have to explain this to a discount East Pakistani.

Iran embracing Serbia even when white man and their Kosovo dog keep shouting genocide by Serb today.

A lot of Muslims are traitor against their religion and support CIA.

Iran is true Muslims, they friendly to Serbia,

Leave East Turkestan? Never heard of that place. You mean Xinjiang? I do believe we already administer the region as far back as Western Han dynasty, before any Turkic tribes even formed. It's ours.
Nobody cares about you east china sea type claim. lol
Now give yourself back to Pakistan.
Ok. Send Pakistanis to the negotiating table...

Similarly, your opinion is as valuable as a pile of Wahabist shit.
Lets see what future our respective opinions has.

My opinion is already accepted by the west and its allies. That is more then enough. They will do the rest heavy lifting for free...

Uyghurs were Buddhists. It is by our tolerance we allow Islam to be practiced. Take your Wahabism and shove it up your ***.

View attachment 871265

There is no Uyghur then in Han dynasty. Uighur shows up very late. In Han Xinjiang belongs to Han and Aryan Buddhist.

Start caring about it. China will not survive if it manage to piss off majority of earth. And in this age of globalization human rights is everyones business. Chinese disagreement makes no difference...
Go mind the human rights issues in your own country, go clean your own house before pointing your finger at China. Go mind the real human rights of racial genocides, violence and discrimations committed by the West led by the USA on Muslim countries and other countries such as Afghan, Iraq, Syria and Libya and on the colored minorities in the West instead of being a coward just following on the West's fabrications of Uyghers genocides in China. Don't be a hypocrite and a lackey to the whites. If you are really a just and courageous person as you like to think, then you should go after the real crimes of genocides and human rights violations committed by the West on other people. You and your white masters think you people have higher moral grounds than the Chinese to tell the Chinese what to do about human rights on their follow citizens, LMAO !

Last edited:
I seen enough to know exactly where to put you :enjoy:

Where sun and moon not shine and cockroaches roamed feeding on used toilet papers and discarded condoms

:omghaha:

laugh-emoji.gif
Wow, off topic personal attack! That makes my observations more valid. lol...

Uyghurs were Buddhists
So was most of my countrymens. Once upon a time...
It is by our tolerance we allow Islam to be practiced.
This comment make Uyghur genocide claim more valid.
Take your Wahabism and shove it up your ***.
Read at least couple of pages before commenting.
Personal attack is sign of desperation. Why you're so desperate? And stop posting imaginary maps from the age of empires...

Back
Top Bottom