What's new

Xinjiang, Tibet is part of Central South Asia not part of East Asia and was never part of China

Americans say they attacked Iraq because of Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein has been executed by Americans for many years. Where are weapons of mass destruction? did they find it?

Lol I just proven your Chinese knowledge wrong and that's all you can say to me ?

Trump urges Japan to pay more to maintain U.S. military bases here

KYODO

WASHINGTON – U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday called on Japan to drastically increase its financial contribution to maintain the American military facilities it hosts under a 1960 security treaty.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...pay-maintain-u-s-military-bases/#.WoYZKpPXfIU

“Of course they should pick up all the expense. Why are we paying for this?” Trump, the front-runner in the Republican Party nomination race, said in an interview with CNN, referring to Japan, South Korea and other countries where the United States plays a role in defense.

Japan earmarked ¥189.9 billion ($1.7 billion) to host U.S. military bases in Japan in fiscal 2015 through March 31 as part of the costs necessary to station nearly 50,000 U.S. personnel here.

“A lot of people like to say, ‘Oh, Trump wants Japan to arm.’ I don’t want them to arm. I want them to reimburse us for at least the cost,” Trump, a 69-year-old businessman, said.

Trump became the sole candidate in the nomination race after Ohio Gov. John Kasich, the last contender, said Wednesday he has suspended his campaign.

“I have great relationships with Japan,” Trump said.

This prove you are a liar already!

In the meantime, China pays 21 million U.S. dollars (about 140 million yuan) to Djibouti every year, which is due respect for a sovereign nation.

2016 Global Hunger Index (GHI) where China ranks 29 with 7.6 points while India ranks 97 with 28.5 points while north korea 93 and Iraq 78(The more score you get the worse situation you have).
Democracy and freedom are good, Indians are very happy, even without food.

2016 Global Hunger Index (GHI) where China ranks 29 with 7.6 points while India ranks 97 with 28.5 points while north korea 93 and Iraq 78(The more score you get the worse situation you have).

Nonsense. American pays a lot of money for leasing the bases. US forces are stationed in any country because the host country's government WANT them there. Japan is not occupied like they were in 1945 - 1952, it's totally different. Having U.S based don't mean they control Japan, they are there to keep peace. the USA are closing a lot of bases in Germany and Japan can do the same.

China and North Korea is a threat to Japan. Both countries Germany and Japan countries’ governments have worked hard to keep them there. Because the US has spent billions o
Lol not for low I.Q though...... is that why you posted a chinese historical video written all in Chinese expecting every non-Chinese to understand that crap.:yahoo:

Is that why you posted a not very good example of Tibetan empire ? One can even the poor quality timing of that video.Here is something that video you posted didn't include.

Reign of Tritsu Detsen (815–838)

" Tibet continued to be a major Central Asian empire until the mid-9th century. It was under the reign of Ralpacan that the political power of Tibet was at its greatest extent, stretching as far as Mongolia and Bengal, and entering into treaties with China on a mutual basis. "

Heck here is Tibetan empire in 790's

Tibetan_Empire.png

ver 75 years on the remaining bases. Moving them elsewhere that still maintains the US’s current strategic position with bases to serve the same would be more expensive. The only problem is some Japanese protest against the bases due to few U.S serviceman doing stupid crap otherwise there isn't a problem, the government always says it's beneficial.

You're properly one of those ignorant youtubers with exaggerated ideas, delusional claims.
Lol not for low I.Q though...... is that why you posted a chinese historical video written all in Chinese expecting every non-Chinese to understand that crap.:yahoo:

Is that why you posted a not very good example of Tibetan empire ? One can even the poor quality timing of that video.Here is something that video you posted didn't include.

Reign of Tritsu Detsen (815–838)

" Tibet continued to be a major Central Asian empire until the mid-9th century. It was under the reign of Ralpacan that the political power of Tibet was at its greatest extent, stretching as far as Mongolia and Bengal, and entering into treaties with China on a mutual basis. "

Heck here is Tibetan empire in 790's

Tibetan_Empire.png

As you said ,all history events does not count, the recent empire is Qing empire,which unfortunately for you grant China with huge legacy:
And too bad our ancestors had no ambition to take control of Indians.
W020151222461179571420.jpg
u=557964050,3522642919&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Americans say they attacked Iraq because of Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein has been executed by Americans for many years. Where are weapons of mass destruction? did they find it?

Trump urges Japan to pay more to maintain U.S. military bases here

KYODO

WASHINGTON – U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday called on Japan to drastically increase its financial contribution to maintain the American military facilities it hosts under a 1960 security treaty.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...pay-maintain-u-s-military-bases/#.WoYZKpPXfIU

“Of course they should pick up all the expense. Why are we paying for this?” Trump, the front-runner in the Republican Party nomination race, said in an interview with CNN, referring to Japan, South Korea and other countries where the United States plays a role in defense.

Japan earmarked ¥189.9 billion ($1.7 billion) to host U.S. military bases in Japan in fiscal 2015 through March 31 as part of the costs necessary to station nearly 50,000 U.S. personnel here.

“A lot of people like to say, ‘Oh, Trump wants Japan to arm.’ I don’t want them to arm. I want them to reimburse us for at least the cost,” Trump, a 69-year-old businessman, said.

Trump became the sole candidate in the nomination race after Ohio Gov. John Kasich, the last contender, said Wednesday he has suspended his campaign.

“I have great relationships with Japan,” Trump said.

This prove you are a liar already!

In the meantime, China pays 21 million U.S. dollars (about 140 million yuan) to Djibouti every year, which is due respect for a sovereign nation.

Lol Lol Lol...... What the heck have you proven by posting such stupid crap ?

Japan government wants the U.S army to say there. It is far less expensive for Japan to maintain U.S bases in Japan than for their own army. There is no benefit for Americans.
US Spends Over $150 Billion Annually On Overseas Military Bases

" During an interview with American media outlets, Trump has mentioned Japan and other U.S. allies by name, saying that they should pay all costs for bases within their borders. The statements stem from deep-rooted criticism in the U.S. that allies dependent on U.S. military power for their security are getting a "free ride."

Lol Lol Lol...... What the heck have you proven by posting such stupid crap ?

Japan government wants the U.S army to say there. It is far less expensive for Japan to maintain U.S bases in Japan than for their own army. There is no benefit for Americans.
US Spends Over $150 Billion Annually On Overseas Military Bases

" During an interview with American media outlets, Trump has mentioned Japan and other U.S. allies by name, saying that they should pay all costs for bases within their borders. The statements stem from deep-rooted criticism in the U.S. that allies dependent on U.S. military power for their security are getting a "free ride."
Liar you just said Japan does not pay anythings to US army.

And As i said : What I most admire Indians is that they, like Americans, are not nervous at all when they are lying.

Liar you just said Japan does not pay anythings to US army.

Compare with what U.S spend, Japan is really not spending anything at all.

Also about India vs China, at least India is not a country where it's tourist are famous for being uncivilized tourist everywhere. It is your barbaric people that are getting negative international reputation everywhere you go.

As you said ,all history events does not count, the recent empire is Qing empire,which unfortunately for you grant China with huge legacy:
And too bad our ancestors had no ambition to take control of Indians.
W020151222461179571420.jpg
u=557964050,3522642919&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Qing dynasty = ethnic Manchus rule on Chinese.

Whatever.

I wondered why the ROK made multiple applications to the United States in the hope of developing missiles with a range of more than 800 kilometers and South Korea hopes to gain command right for war from United states. India's logic is really good. Such a country is also a sovereign state. ?

I wondered why the ROK made multiple applications to the United States in the hope of developing missiles with a range of more than 800 kilometers and South Korea hopes to gain command of the war. India's logic is really good. Such a country is also a sovereign state. ?

You're obviously a butthurt Chinese who hates Japanese for what they did on WW2 on Chinese and if I'm not mistaken you hate Koreans for historical reasons aswell. Your a typical Chinese with a hatred with Koreans and Japanese so it's understandable why you have such exaggerated ideas for them.

Korea and Japan are both 100% Sovereign state

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states

Keep imagining nonsense to make yourself feel better. I can see you have no idea what a sovereign state that is why you keep cherry picking little things at a time and than interpret them the way you want to make it seem they aren't sovereign states.

Not only are they not geographically part of East Asia but this includes culturally, racially, linguistically nothing related with Chinese nor China.

No Turkic, no Iranians, no Indo-Aryans white mummies, no muslims are related with China.

Xinjiang and Tibet being part of China is not more but conquest. There is no historical connections between China and those lands.

Real China is this
mongol_tuved_uyghur.png

main-qimg-fcdfe94e0de6369f6f49434b75ea7f96-c

Also let's get this clear. Xinjiang today is inhabited Turkic and Iranians ( indigenous people: Uyghurs and Pamiri ). Racially, geographically, culturally, linguistically nothing related with Chinese.

Pamiri

Tajik_Pamiri_children.jpg

main-qimg-64c229153df49c5d14ac9879d258b497

Uyghurs

34t6cd5.jpg

They are part of South Asia. They are Tibeto-Burmese tribes not Chinese and for your info ancient Northeast India belong to proto-Australoid people even southern Burma used to belong to South Asian people

The British historian Daniel George Edward Hall stated that "The Burmese do not seem to have settled in Arakan until possibly as late as the tenth century AD. Hence earlier dynasties are thought to have been Indian, ruling over a population similar to that of Bengal. All the capitals known to history have been in the north near modern Akyab".[96]

One part of Xinjiang even includes Pamiri lands. The Pamiri used to live in a land much larger than within Xinjiang today. So not only Uyghurs deserve independence but also the Pamiris have right for independence.

Sarikoli_Language_in_Xinjiang.png

global-wakhi-network.jpg
You are free to take GB.. or atleast try..

The sons of Pakistan mountains will greet you... also the most decorated Regiment of Post WW’s Pakistan Army;

The Victors;

51605973-F802-40EA-A5D6-F11A6552209D.jpeg
485B3780-CA64-44FE-8F8D-8F6E4515AB1C.jpeg
16337325-6584-435B-89B2-114B54D27375.jpeg
61AE959A-23C1-4AAA-A797-4AFA0416C47D.jpeg
0E8DDEEC-25C2-4E0A-87A2-D18BFD5E27E5.jpeg
333A3986-0A4C-4606-ADB2-5E3ACB0C4739.jpeg
19E6D2C1-0751-4C5E-BFD9-56C5C19261FB.jpeg

You're obviously a butthurt Chinese who hates Japanese for what they did on WW2 on Chinese and if I'm not mistaken you hate Koreans for historical reasons aswell. Your a typical Chinese with a hatred with Koreans and Japanese so it's understandable why you have such exaggerated ideas for them.

Keep imagining nonsense to make yourself feel better. I can see you have no idea what a sovereign state that is why you keep cherry picking little things at a time and than interpret them the way you want to make it seem they aren't sovereign states.

If anything.. Pamiris,Wakhis,Shenas,Baltis,Brushos,Khowars etc (including Pakistani Uighurs) will be Pakistans spearhead against any enemy..

@Chinese-Dragon
The xinjiang movement started because of stalin hegemonic greed in which wee-gurs fought against hui. That's right hui fought for China. Tibet itself wanted to be a part of china.Most people from tibet admit how much development they saw under China.

Tibet never wanted to part of China:ashamed:

hqdefault.jpg

freetibet01.jpg

Tibet never wanted to part of China:ashamed:

hqdefault.jpg

freetibet01.jpg
Oh, but the garbage country like India. What can you do?

You are free to take GB.. or atleast try..

The sons of Pakistan mountains will greet you... also the most decorated Regiment of Post WW’s Pakistan Army;

If anything.. Pamiris,Wakhis,Shenas,Baltis,Brushos,Khowars etc (including Pakistani Uighurs) will be Pakistans spearhead against any enemy..

Stop talking nonsense.

Lol I just proven your Chinese knowledge wrong and that's all you can say to me ?

I never heard a Indian wants to live in China. There's no youtube or facebook over there.

I only know Taiwan still worships Japan even after 50 years of rule. You speak of massacre ? there isn't one as horrible as Nanjing but don't you see how grateful the Taiwanese ( or Chinese in Taiwan ) feel towards Japan. It's not like they forgot their superior Japanese masters.

Back
Top Bottom