What's new

Xinjiang, Tibet is part of Central South Asia not part of East Asia and was never part of China

In your dream maybe,you make me laugh....!

Deputy Director, National Development and Reform Commission of China (at the ministerial level)and Director of China National Energy Administration
努尔·白克力
努尔·白克力,男,维吾尔族,1961年8月生,新疆博乐人,1982年12月加入中国共产党,1983年8月参加工作,中央党校研究生班政治理论专业毕业,中央党校研究生学历。

现任国家发展和改革委员会副主任(正部长级)、党组成员,国家能源局局长、党组书记。Nur Bai Ke Li , male, Uygur, born in August 1961, Xinjiang Bole Man, joined the Chinese Communist Party in December 1982 and joined the work in August 1983. He graduated from the Central Party School with a postgraduate degree in political theory and holds a postgraduate degree from the Central Party School. IncumbentNational Development and Reform CommissionDeputy director (at the ministerial level), party members, the National Energy Secretary, party secretary.

Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region deputy party secretary and provincial government chairman and government level party secretary.
雪克来提·扎克尔
雪克来提 · 扎克尔,男,维吾尔族,1953年8月生,新疆伊宁市人,1970年12月参加工作,1985年6月加入中国共产党,中央党校领导干部函授班经济管理专业毕业,中央党校大学学历,高级管理人员工商管理硕士。

现任新疆维吾尔自治区党委副书记、区政府主席、党组书记。
Kekti Zakol Male, Uygur, born in August 1953, a native of Yining City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, joined the work in December 1970 and joined the leadership classes of the Communist Party of China and the Central Party School in June 1985. Graduated from the Central Party School University degree, senior management MBA. Incumbent Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region deputy party secretary, district government chairman, party secretary.

齐扎拉
齐扎拉,男,藏族,1958年8月生,云南香格里拉人,1982年5月加入中国共产党,1979年12月参加工作,中央党校研究生学历。

现任中国共产党第十九届中央委员会委员,西藏自治区党委副书记、区政府主席、党组书记。

Zizala, male, Tibetan, born in August 1958, Yunnan Shangri-La, 1982 May to join the Chinese Communist Party, 1979 December to participate in the work, the Central Party School graduate degree. The current Communist Party of China nineteenth Central Committee, deputy party secretary of Tibet Autonomous Region,provincial government chairman and regional gov party secretary.

YEAH..... LIKE THEY SAY. MONEY RUNS THE WORLD, MONEY CONTROLS THE WORLD, MONEY SELLS PEOPLE SOULS TO BETRAY OTHERS.

By your logic all those Chinese who sided and supported Japanese invasion of China during WW2 are not sell outs.

YEAH..... LIKE THEY SAY. MONEY RUNS THE WORLD, MONEY CONTROLS THE WORLD, MONEY SELLS PEOPLE SOULS TO BETRAY OTHERS.

By your logic all those Chinese who sided and supported Japanese invasion of China during WW2 are not sell outs.
No, we mean - the garbage nation like India, shut up.

What does this have to do with India. Adamn WANG SHANGHAI MEGA posted examples of Uyghur and Tibetan sellout to prove a point that Uyghurs and Tibetan are loyal to China. There are sellout in every country, region, city in the world.

Let them talk, those indians have after all the only freedom to talk while risking every time to take a bus or a train, maybe tomorrow this guy would be dead when taking a train, let us show the dying man some respects!

What does this have to do with India. Adamn WANG SHANGHAI MEGA posted examples of Uyghur and Tibetan sellout to prove a point that Uyghurs and Tibetan are loyal to China. There are sellout in every country, region, city in the world.
Let them talk, those indians have after all the only freedom to talk while risking every time to take a bus or a train, maybe tomorrow this guy would be dead when taking a train, let us show the dying man some respects!
Indians know the world???

So in 2017, Indians know this?

The life expectancy in India is lower than that of North Korea.
The literacy rate in India is much lower than that of North Korea.
Hunger index in India is worse than North Korea.
Malnutrition in India is worse than North Korea.

Indians know the world???

So in 2017, Indians know this?

The life expectancy in India is lower than that of North Korea.
The literacy rate in India is much lower than that of North Korea.
Hunger index in India is worse than North Korea.
Malnutrition in India is worse than North Korea.

Why are you comparing India with North Korea. What's the population size of India and what's the population size of North Korea ? it's logic there be more in India. Last time I checked North Koreans are forced to be starved, they aren't allowed to have cars or play video games

Does China have a movie industry like Bollywood ?

Why are you comparing India with North Korea. What's the population size of India and what's the population size of North Korea ? it's logic there be more in India. Last time I checked North Koreans are forced to be starved, they aren't allowed to have cars or play video games

Does indian have toilet?

India would never abandon Tibet and Turkiye would never abandon East Turkestan.

You have already abandoned Tibet.

What happened to your flags? Forgot them in India?

Does India have 5G network? Oh, India has this, Huawei to help India build 5G network.

T he differences between Chinese and indians are that Chinese are realistic and know to change when necessary.
Bollywood, haha, copy a wood of Hollywood, but it does make some goods movie which a lots of Chinese like me love to watch...
I admire Aamir Khan and a lot Chinese do as well!
B ut india is better than CHINA in politics, military, economy, culture are nothing but bullshit!
90% of indians have been told CHINA is enemy and occupied indian lands does anyone know the cause?UK took lands from CHINA by force and CHINA gov never accepted that is the reason!
Who have been controled and brainwashed by western media!??

I'm talking about geographic labels. Siberia is called North Asia in most maps, All South Asia lands are within South Asia. Western Pakistan is still in western shifted Asia unlike Xinjiang which is forced to be eastern shifted due to political reasons.

Siberia (northern Asia) has only few million people despite being the largest land in the world, 99.9999999999% of it's land it's not inhabited.

tumblr_lmt4madMim1qztf57o1_500.jpg
Xinjiang and tibet are using Beijing time ofUTC 08:00 ,thanks for your time idiot!

In 60 BC, the founding of the Western Han Dynasty's Western Prefecture has formally incorporate xinjiang to China territory.
During the Tang Dynasty (618 to 907), Inner and outer Mongolia was officially included in the territory of China.
During.Yuan Dynasty (1271 -1368), Tibet formally incorporated into the Chinese territory.
Final China Qing empire as below in 1840 before western invasion,i thought indians should know better the western invasion history coz of colonization
timg

Last edited:
Xinjiang and tibet are using Beijing time ofUTC 08:00 ,thanks for your time idiot!

In 60 BC, the founding of the Western Han Dynasty's Western Prefecture has formally incorporate xinjiang to China territory.
During the Tang Dynasty (618 to 907), Inner and outer Mongolia was officially included in the territory of China.
During.Yuan Dynasty (1271 -1368), Tibet formally incorporated into the Chinese territory.
Final China Qing empire as below in 1840 before western invasion,i thought indians should know better the western invasion history coz of colonization
timg

Firstable don't exaggerate the timing. Mongolia had not been under Tang dynasty for 300 years. What. You're using historical events to claim territories ??? Each of your every example are result of conquest. By your Chinese logic almost every country today can claim countries of other neighbors. Mongolia, Japan, Tibet also have right to claim parts of China's territory aswell.

Yuan dynasty is a ethnic Mongol empire. and Qing are ethnic Manchu. None of these are real Chinese and don't even use that sinicized crap logic because there were many Central Asian conquerors who were persianized and Indianized but it doesn't make them Persians or Indians.

If we use your logic than Mongolia can claim the entire China ( 1279 - 1368 )
Japanese can claim Taiwan and parts of China ( 1905 - 1945 )

And for your info Tibet also conquered portions of modern China
( Tibetan empire 618–842 )

250px-Tibetan_empire_greatest_extent_780s-790s_CE.png

ONE MORE THING

" Bogd Khaan said to Yuan Shikai, the President of the Republic of China "I established our own state before you, Mongols and Chinese have different origins, our languages and scripts are different. You're not the Manchu's descendants, so how can you think China is the Manchu's successor?".[11] "

Does indian have toilet?

Does Chinese know how to use a toilet ?

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/too-lou...roduces-separate-trains-for-chinese-tourists/

" Such is the case in Switzerland, visited by one million Chinese tourists every year. Locals and Swiss tourists often feel harassed by the Chinese, Heute reports, especially on the famous Rigi Railways. Chinese tourists are said to be “loud and rude”, and they “spit on the floor”.

" The newspaper also published one of the train’s illustrations that instruct tourists to sit on toilet seats rather than to squat on them. The railway company assumes that Chinese tourists often stand on the toilet, and don’t clean their footprints afterwards. "

11908022_10155981009905483_31463008_n.jpg

T he differences between Chinese and indians are that Chinese are realistic and know to change when necessary.
Bollywood, haha, copy a wood of Hollywood, but it does make some goods movie which a lots of Chinese like me love to watch...
I admire Aamir Khan and a lot Chinese do as well!
B ut india is better than CHINA in politics, military, economy, culture are nothing but bullshit!
90% of indians have been told CHINA is enemy and occupied indian lands does anyone know the cause?UK took lands from CHINA by force and CHINA gov never accepted that is the reason!
Who have been controled and brainwashed by western media!??

Bollywood, haha, copy ..... funny coming from CHINA or CHINESE.

China took other people's land by force

" Bogd Khaan said to Yuan Shikai, the President of the Republic of China "I established our own state before you, Mongols and Chinese have different origins, our languages and scripts are different. You're not the Manchu's descendants, so how can you think China is the Manchu's successor?".[11] "

Last edited:
Not only are they not geographically part of East Asia but this includes culturally, racially, linguistically nothing related with Chinese nor China.

No Turkic, no Iranians, no Indo-Aryans white mummies, no muslims are related with China.

Xinjiang and Tibet being part of China is not more but conquest. There is no historical connections between China and those lands.

Real China is this
mongol_tuved_uyghur.png

main-qimg-fcdfe94e0de6369f6f49434b75ea7f96-c

Also let's get this clear. Xinjiang today is inhabited Turkic and Iranians ( indigenous people: Uyghurs and Pamiri ). Racially, geographically, culturally, linguistically nothing related with Chinese.

Pamiri

Tajik_Pamiri_children.jpg

main-qimg-64c229153df49c5d14ac9879d258b497

Uyghurs

34t6cd5.jpg

They are part of South Asia. They are Tibeto-Burmese tribes not Chinese and for your info ancient Northeast India belong to proto-Australoid people even southern Burma used to belong to South Asian people

The British historian Daniel George Edward Hall stated that "The Burmese do not seem to have settled in Arakan until possibly as late as the tenth century AD. Hence earlier dynasties are thought to have been Indian, ruling over a population similar to that of Bengal. All the capitals known to history have been in the north near modern Akyab".[96]

One part of Xinjiang even includes Pamiri lands. The Pamiri used to live in a land much larger than within Xinjiang today. So not only Uyghurs deserve independence but also the Pamiris have right for independence.

Sarikoli_Language_in_Xinjiang.png

global-wakhi-network.jpg

Needless to say more, look at India, it is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator according to Winston Churchill. And yes we're so lucky to have Tibet as water tower of the world, India is forever at our mercy for water...whether you like it or not...and Xinjiang allow China to access resource rich central Asia and eventually to Arabian sea thank to Paksitan:pdf: so envious of us aren't you:lol:, I don't know your nationality but I'm pretty sure to make you as one of our minority .:enjoy:

:dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
NE Sister states, Kashmir and Tamilnadu are never part of India, racially, culturally (e.g linguistic/religion) they are different from Indians. Before poking nose into China's affairs, Hindiáns need to examine their own backyard

Indian flag burning - Assam's India Republic Day celebration

DV8GtLOU0AEmiLc.jpg
All indians i know want to live in CHINA and never wan to go back to shit hole india and want to be chineses,especially female indians ,and I do not know why!??

Firstable don't exaggerate the timing. Mongolia had not been under Tang dynasty for 300 years. What. You're using historical events to claim territories ??? Each of your every example are result of conquest. By your Chinese logic almost every country today can claim countries of other neighbors. Mongolia, Japan, Tibet also have right to claim parts of China's territory aswell.

Yuan dynasty is a ethnic Mongol empire. and Qing are ethnic Manchu. None of these are real Chinese and don't even use that sinicized crap logic because there were many Central Asian conquerors who were persianized and Indianized but it doesn't make them Persians or Indians.

If we use your logic than Mongolia can claim the entire China ( 1279 - 1368 )
Japanese can claim Taiwan and parts of China ( 1905 - 1945 )

And for your info Tibet also conquered portions of modern China
( Tibetan empire 618–842 )

250px-Tibetan_empire_greatest_extent_780s-790s_CE.png

ONE MORE THING

Does Chinese know how to use a toilet ?

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/too-lou...roduces-separate-trains-for-chinese-tourists/

" Such is the case in Switzerland, visited by one million Chinese tourists every year. Locals and Swiss tourists often feel harassed by the Chinese, Heute reports, especially on the famous Rigi Railways. Chinese tourists are said to be “loud and rude”, and they “spit on the floor”.

" The newspaper also published one of the train’s illustrations that instruct tourists to sit on toilet seats rather than to squat on them. The railway company assumes that Chinese tourists often stand on the toilet, and don’t clean their footprints afterwards. "

11908022_10155981009905483_31463008_n.jpg

Bollywood, haha, copy ..... funny coming from CHINA or CHINESE.

China took other people's land by force

Haha,an India who is eager to claim its right based on UK empire invasion legacy now ask other countries to abandon their historical rights!

Without UK,there is no place called india,only multiple shit hole pethetic kindoms ....
I guess that is why India still feel grateful to its western masters despite so many massacres made by UK army and still on its knees to western masters such as UK,France and now new master US...
What i can say,colonized people and independant people are different!

Back
Top Bottom