What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

As a side course. I know, and after a million years, it just started. Meanwhile in China, all children learn and have always learned Uyghur. At such a rate even, that they could hardly speak Mandarin. Now, show me one Turkish Kurd who can't speak basic Turkish, because their region mainly teaches the Kurdish language in schools. In any case, teaching the national language is a must in any country, regardless of the culture or race of it's inhabitants. Secondary languages must be secondary.
I said nothing about China, just replied to your post that makes appear as if Kurdish was forbidden.
Interesting change in your attitude in contrary to ME section btw...

Yeah you are such a badass.... by being cruel to women and children...
10458436_10153138779612663_2697156745468188173_n.jpg

10561804_10204696378072441_8373079887268787887_n.jpg

11709839_871274619618557_3985192471415678035_n.jpg
1st picture is from an earthquake or an accident (?), second picture is not from China and third picture, I don't know. Stop posting fake pictures. I have seen 1st picture used in many places, especially about some "Rohingya genocide".

I said nothing about China, just replied to your post that makes appear as if Kurdish was forbidden.
Interesting change in your attitude in contrary to ME section btw...

No, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy. If it was up to me, those mountain people couldn't speak any other language than Turkish. But then the same should go for the Uyghurs. That being said, it's nonsense, and all peoples should have a single class devoted to their mother tongue, and the rest of the courses in the national language. The Uyghurs have been learning Uyghur a lot longer than those mountain gypsies have been learning their language. That's all. It's not about what I'd like, it's about the facts.

The European Commission Against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) reports that (as of April 2010): "The public use by officials of the Kurdish language lays them open to prosecution, and public defence by individuals of Kurdish or minority interests also frequently leads to prosecutions under the Criminal Code."[43] From the 1994 briefing at the International Human Rights Law Group: "the problem in Turkey is the Constitution is against the Kurds and the apartheid constitution is very similar to it."[44]

In 1998 Leyla Zana received a jail sentence.[45] This prompted one member of the U.S. House of Representative, Elizabeth Furse, to accuse Turkey of being a racist state and continuing to deny the Kurds a voice in the state". Abbas Manafy from New Mexico Highlands University claims "The Kurdish deprivation of their own culture, language, and tradition is incompatible with democratic norms. It reflects an apartheid system that victimizes minorities like Armenians, Kurds, and Shii Muslems [Shiite Muslims]."

Turkey need to handle its own problem first before high-horsing China.

China can handle its own problem without any inputs from Turkey.

Your 'Khagan' is long dead and gone. Live in the present.
''Turkey's Foreign Ministry said it has expressed "deep concern" to China about reports that the country has instilled a fasting ban on segments of its Uighur Muslim population during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.
In a statement released Tuesday the ministry said that it had informed the Chinese ambassador to Ankara of its worries.
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu later told reporters that Turkey closely followed the Uighur issue.
"They are important to us, we declare our connection with them in every occasion.'' he said.''
Khagan is neither dead nor gone and still lives in the present.

''Turkey's Foreign Ministry said it has expressed "deep concern" to China about reports that the country has instilled a fasting ban on segments of its Uighur Muslim population during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.
In a statement released Tuesday the ministry said that it had informed the Chinese ambassador to Ankara of its worries.
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu later told reporters that Turkey closely followed the Uighur issue.
"They are important to us, we declare our connection with them in every occasion.'' he said.''

Unlike Turkey, China considers all human beings and citizens of China are important to China; not just Uyghurs. Uyghurs, as one of the 56 ethnic groups within China lives with the same laws as all other chinese citizens.

Every 'okazyon' (Fatih Terim):D

Tamam, yallah git orduyu gonder bakalim. Ayni zamanda Kurtler guney siniri kontrol altina aldilar. Sen git Uygurlara agla.

Every 'okazyon' (Fatih Terim):D

Tamam, yallah git orduyu gonder bakalim. Ayni zamanda Kurtler guney siniri kontrol altina aldilar. Sen git Uygurlara agla.

Every issue has its very own importance, do not worry we can protest chinese oppression against Uyghurs and deal with cavemen at the same time one hand in the pocket.

Every issue has its very own importance, do not worry we can protest chinese oppression against Uyghurs and deal with cavemen at the same time one hand in the pocket.

Hmm. As of today, it seems WE aren't dealing with either one. I'm not even going to ask how you'd deal with the Uyghurs, so let's let it be.

Hmm. As of today, it seems WE aren't dealing with either one. I'm not even going to ask how you'd deal with the Uyghurs, so let's let it be.

Cavemen refers to PKK/PYD/ISIS or equal bastard org.

If they are over 16 and not a government official then yes.

Seems reasonable to me. Over 16, most Muslims in the West of in their countries of origin start at around 14-15. So 16 is fine. And government officials, it's officially an atheist nation, so cool, everybody gets treated the same.

Seems reasonable to me. Over 16, most Muslims in the West of in their countries of origin start at around 14-15. So 16 is fine. And government officials, it's officially an atheist nation, so cool, everybody gets treated the same.
Everywhere in the world government officials can fast and still work.
I dont see why China needs to be so buthurt about it.

Everywhere in the world government officials can fast and still work.
I dont see why China needs to be so buthurt about it.

In 50 years, they'll allow it. China has bigger fish to fry, and giving the Uyghurs every single thing they want, while they are less than 1% of the Chinese population, isn't on the top of the list. China has 2 priorities right now: boom economically and boost security. Later on they will become democratic, but it'll take decades.

In 50 years, they'll allow it. China has bigger fish to fry, and giving the Uyghurs every single thing they want, while they are less than 1% of the Chinese population, isn't on the top of the list. China has 2 priorities right now: boom economically and boost security. Later on they will become democratic, but it'll take decades.
But like i said every country has no problems with fasting and working for the state.
This decision makes no sense except trying to control the religious life of government officials.

Back
Top Bottom