What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Mate religion is not violence. Some radicals in this religion making it look like this in the name of jihad.

RIP....

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

As a muslim , I totally agree with you. I'm so disgusted by these Turkic Muslims in China, I've the seen videos online, they are like savages.

But I just want you to know that a lot minority Muslims also suffer from violent attacks. So, please don't assume all muslims are the same.

Majority groups also suffer daily attacks by terrorists.

I support the Chinese government to control these people. They are not acting like Muslims. They act like savages.

Unfortunately the Islamic world is going through a dark period right now.

Muslims are so easily manipulated by outside forces.

Take a look at Syria, I call it Jihad for Imam CIA.

Poverty and ignorance breeds extremism. The Chinese government should continue to develop the area , it might take a generation of two but things will get better.

has nothing to do with Islam as a religion

it's an internal issue of PRC,but an issue being exploited by outsiders in order to damage the country; kind of like Buddhist tibetans

if Islam was the issue, then majority of Pakistanis (your neighbour) would not be having positive view of Chinese to the east....do remember that on 2 occasions, Islamic Republic of Pakistan sent Islamic delegation to China to convince people in that province to stop their violence and uprisings

at any rate, RIP to the dead; such attacks arent justifiable at all

You are exploiting this incident to make another China vs Islam thread.

We have million of Hui Muslims who are very loyal to China, those Xinjiang separatists are terrorists, they killed other Muslims as well, so what do you expect from them?

it's an internal issue of PRC,but an issue being exploited by outsiders in order to damage the country; kind of like Buddhist tibetans

if Islam was the issue, then majority of Pakistanis (your neighbour) would not be having positive view of Chinese to the east....do remember that on 2 occasions, Islamic Republic of Pakistan sent Islamic delegation to China to convince people in that province to stop their violence and uprisings

He is a troll getting paid by US, just ignore him.

You are exploiting this incident to make another China vs Islam thread.

We have million of Hui Muslims are not very loyal to China, those are terrorists, they killed Muslims as well, so what do you expect from them?

He is a troll getting paid by US, just ignore him.

well regardless of what/who he is, the frustration could be understandable

those supporting such groups who harm civilians and cause communal unrest should face strict action

As a muslim , I totally agree with you. I'm so disgusted by these Turkic Muslims in China, I've the seen videos online, they are like savages.

But I just want you to know that a lot minority Muslims also suffer from violent attacks. So, please don't assume all muslims are the same.

Majority groups also suffer daily attacks by terrorists.

I support the Chinese government to control these people. They are not acting like Muslims. They act like savages.

Unfortunately the Islamic world is going through a dark period right now.

Muslims are so easily manipulated by outside forces.

Take a look at Syria, I call it Jihad for Imam CIA.

I totally understand. Islam might need go through similar modernization like Christianity? I am ignorant about Islam, so I don't really know why this century we are seeing so much violence in Islamic world.

The rioters were armed with knives. There were no guns involved.

You might want to check in with the idiots who run the education system in China. The Soviet Union created the Uyghur ethnicity in 1921 and wrote Uyghur nationalist histories to promote ethnic separatism and nationalism so they could split Xinjiang from China. But the current government in China is teaching this same fake ethnic classification and identity to Uyghurs which promotes separatist and nationalist feelings.

Xinjiang also used to be two territories before 1884. The southern part was the Tarim Basin. The north was Dzungharia. Uyghurs were only native to the Tarim basin and they are immigrants to Dzungharia as well. The Buddhist Zunghars are native to Dzungharia

However they were combined into one province in 1884. The CPC government then slapped the name "Uyghur autonomous region" on the entire province despite Dzungharia not being Uyghur land. This gives Uyghurs the false conception that the entire province is their native land. Most Han live in Dzungharia and are not demographically swamping the Uyghurs in the Tarim, but since China keeps stats for the entire province it gave people the false impression.

Urumqi was originally not a Uyghur city, the name Urumqi is from the Zunghar language. The city was initially inhabited by Hui and Han with Chinese style mosques. The Uyghur immigrants and Uyghur style mosques came later.

Beyond the Pass: Economy, Ethnicity, and Empire in Qing Central Asia, 1759-1864 - James A. Millward - Google Books

Your statement is based on logical fallacy. Islam could cause some people to be extremists, that statement does not translate into that statement that Islam will cause all believers to be extremists. I am sure majority of Islam believers are moderates, but that doesn't mean that some believers could not be radicalized easily by Islam.

People of Islam are not violent, brother.

The rioters were armed with knives. There were no guns involved.

You might want to check in with the idiots who run the education system in China. The Soviet Union created the Uyghur ethnicity in 1921 and wrote Uyghur nationalist histories to promote ethnic separatism and nationalism so they could split Xinjiang from China. But the current government in China is teaching this same fake ethnic classification and identity to Uyghurs which promotes separatist and nationalist feelings.

Xinjiang also used to be two territories before 1884. The southern part was the Tarim Basin. The north was Dzungharia. Uyghurs were only native to the Tarim basin and they are immigrants to Dzungharia as well. The Buddhist Zunghars are native to Dzungharia

However they were combined into one province in 1884. The CPC government then slapped the name "Uyghur autonomous region" on the entire province despite Dzungharia not being Uyghur land. This gives Uyghurs the false conception that the entire province is their native land. Most Han live in Dzungharia and are not demographically swamping the Uyghurs in the Tarim, but since China keeps stats for the entire province it gave people the false impression.

Urumqi was originally not a Uyghur city, the name Urumqi is from the Zunghar language. The city was initially inhabited by Hui and Han with Chinese style mosques. The Uyghur immigrants and Uyghur style mosques came later.

Beyond the Pass: Economy, Ethnicity, and Empire in Qing Central Asia, 1759-1864 - James A. Millward - Google Books

I totally agree with you. Xinjiaing's problem is totally CCP's own making, starting from Hu Yaobang in 1980s. Most Chinese know that. Hu had a rosy dreamy picture of ethnic harmony and overly empowered ethnic minorities by creating so called autonomous regions even though some of those regions are Han-dominant, and 两少一宽 (leniency to minority criminals)

Back
Top Bottom