What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Don't forget to support the NRA and it's members if the FED comes for their guns. You never know, it could be 1776 all over again! :tongue:

I call bullsh!t on relying on honey traps. I can think of a recent US espionage case where it involved a Chinese female.
Up to you on what you want to believe, but keep in mind that it's not the first time the media overhype and add in their own bits.

News flash, they already receive better treatment than 90% of the country. They go to university with lower grades than average, have 50% government job reserved for them, and get their sentences reduced in case they break the law. When they are getting the special treatment and still get rebellious, it's time to put them down like dogs. If they don't want to be Chinese citizens, they can be foreign corpses.

Keep in mind, they are outsiders to the region, while Han people were there more than a thousand years before the Turks arrived.

I am sure Chinese law for rebellion against the state is severe, if Chinese state enforces these laws, others should have no issues with that.

As for Turkics being outsiders, I thought Uighurs partly descend from Tocharians who were local to Tarim basin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

That is why they look more caucasian compared to their unmixed cousins:
Yugur people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you didn't pretend to speak for the turkics, and yet you said they have renounced separatist goals - who the hell are you to say that? just how many panturkic organizations have you worked for to reach that conclusion? how many turkic terrorists have you worked with to know the exact extent of their ambitions and purposes?

china claims natural leadership in east asia because it is the sovereign of 90% of east asia, and sovereignty is not a moral category but a judicial one: the exclusive right to kill, to maim, to start a war, foreign or civil. we claim natural leadership in east asia because we have won the wars against tibetans and turkics and thus earned the right to continue to exercise the right to kill any tibetan and turkic who has acted hostile to the state. we claim natural leadership because in face of such barbarity from tibetans and turkics we persevere and react with the equal determination of violence and equal ruthlessness and can prevail in the end. the current leadership of china has cemented its status after witnessing a huge amount of violence done to its cadre from KMT, from lamaists, from nipponzi, from turkics and after killing a still greater number of these KMT people, these tibetans and turkics. the ruling party of china has many, many scars left by many, many enemies, and the only thing that it has to say for itself is that it's collected even more trophies from the enemies it's destroyed, including many of the turkics who were suppressed without mercy and whose venomous blood had to be drawn and still paint vast patchs of xinjiang. the political class of china, in other words, has seen more blood than wherever you came from.

and you can save your moral preaching for your colleagues at the next panturkicist organization you work in and give them a piece of your moral crap before they next pick up a watermelon knife and hack at a police offier.

I know about Pan-Turkism and its history, but you are wrong to assume that I worked for any Pan-Turkic organization. I have no sympathy for Pan-Turkic ideology or their activists. My sympathy for them is mainly because they are fellow Muslims and may be because centuries back we had some Turkics and Turko-Mongols migrated to our region and left some small genetic foot print. And many of these people are celebrated past rulers and heroes for South Asian Muslims.

And I am totally against these occasional random violence we see from Uighurs.

I am sure Chinese law for rebellion against the state is severe, if Chinese state enforces these laws, others should have no issues with that.

As for Turkics being outsiders, I thought Uighurs partly descend from Tocharians who were local to Tarim basin:
Tocharians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is why they look more caucasian compared to their unmixed cousins:
Yugur people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have celtic ruins in Xinjiang, and they were the first Caucasoids to settle in the region. There is no definitive say on the origins of Uyghur until the Uyghur Khaganate, since nomadic tribes kill and inter-breed with each other so often. However, Han people established foothold in the region dating back to a century before the common era, more than 2100 years ago. The Uyghur Khaganate did not start to emerge until the late 7th century.

If often wonder why China doesn't go the assassianation route. Sure is painful in the short run, but most people have short memory and forget it about it after a few years. I mean look at the US. After annexing Hawaii and going to war constantly for the last 70 years, people still gush about supposed freedom and human rights. China is not dirty enough.

They need to be more like Americans and Israelis. If these people were on the opposite end of American's interest supporting separatism and terrorism, they would been killed by now.
To be honest, I really like you American guys when you do not pretend to be that sanctimonious. We share many common world views actually.

What you said is damn right and you know what, you Americans were so fortunate when you were rising and expanding in 19th and 20th century because of the specific geopolitical advantages you have. No one can interfere you after the last war against the British. But look at China, we have 4 neighbors who got nukes and countries like Russia, India, Japan, etc, are all strong countries.Not to mention US has never loosen its ring of encirclement. Before China become Worlds NO.1 and have overwhelming power in Asia- Pacific area, we can not go too far on these issues.

these turkics are animals and burglars and brigands in chinese history, and since xinjiang is chinese land, i don't give a damn how you feel about turkic conquerors in your history: we will continue to greet every pan-turkic and every turkic terrorist with batons, bayonets, bullets.

and you, your panturkicism, your quasi-/semi-turkic blood, need never get even close to xinjiang lest these batons and bullets should greet you. and stop peddling your tacky, silly panturkicist world domination plans because both your sinister intention and the stupidity of those "plans" are too transparent and too laughable.
Easy dude, look out your words. Don't make yourself like a racist . I know this guy and I don't think he is an Anti-China man.

Xinjiang Uighurs are not seeking independence, all they want is better treatment, less discrimination, more jobs and investment of some of the resources extracted from their land. USA as usual is poking its nose where it does not belong. China needs to pay attention and do a better job to not to give any opportunity to USA or any others that want to create trouble.

I have been to Xinjiang and some former Soviet stans. Xinjiang economy is going up, standard of living of people is also going up, including those of minorities such as Uighur, Kazakh and Kyrgyz in Xinjiang. In some former Soviet states like Kyrgyz republic, some people still wish that Soviet Union did not break up, life was better in the Union. Many poor Tajik, Kyrgyz and Uzbek now go to Russia to do work as guest worker. Independence just to get a small less powerful state is almost always a wrong geopolitical move for any nation or people, unless its a unworkable situation and their life and property is under imminent threat.

Hopefully by 2014, USA will leave Afghanistan for good and never come back to meddle in Central Asia. China, Russia, Iran and Pakistan need to play active role to keep Afghanistan stabilized so USA do not find another opportunity to step in and make a mess.

Here is the road map I predict for this region:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html
If Uighurs can ask for independence, then Asians who live in California can do that too for sure. Their situations are quite similar and if compared by proportion in a country's history, Asians live longer in California than Uighurs live in Xinjiang.

Nothing will happen. China knows how to handle domestic things.

I think Chinese knows this
But focus in US english means Destablize

Muslims in the region is oppressed by Chinese authorities and the hans, they need support from Muslim brothers from around the world, it's good that America recognised the issue.

And you people think that USA is going to teach bad China a lesson on your behalf.;)

Not going to happen buddy.

isn't it good if with American involvement China forced to allow more religious freedom and economic development to the people.

isn't it good if with American involvement China forced to allow more religious freedom and economic development to the people.

It is internal matter of China. And USA can't force china on it. We all know China and today's China isn't going to be forced on its internal matters from anyone.

Yeah China should give more economic and religious to its people but not because USA pressurizes China.

Back
Top Bottom