What's new

Xinjiang attack masterminded by terrorists trained in Pakistan: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not in the best taste to laugh about people who have died.

I have no sympathy for terrorists to be honest, if I was allowed I would go dance at their funeral. Crude I know, but their terrorism is worse.

BBC News - China kills two suspects in Xinjiang violence

Kinda off topic, but gotto love the no nonsense attitude of Chinese authorities.

Two terrorists were involved in these attacks and so far they have killed 7 suspects:lol:

I cannot support China from the freedom of religion point of view that China is trampling, but there is no doubt that if there is any country on this Planet Earth who couldn't care less for all this junk, it is China.

They kick the living hell out of dissent and come out smelling of roses and damn what the world has to say! To include even their closest of 'friends'.

China is correct. Wipe out these terrorists!

Even people of Pakistan are fed up.

But the illiterates, who are the majority, are so steeped in the interpretation of the Mullahs (I believe many of them are illiterates themselves) and held at religious ransom by these Mullahs, that the sane and patriotic Pakistanis stand helpless!

I have no sympathy for terrorists to be honest, if I was allowed I would go dance at their funeral. Crude I know, but their terrorism is worse.

I'll join you at the funeral :P

No sympathy for this terrorist clowns who misrepresent everything we're about.

I'll join you at the funeral :P

No sympathy for this terrorist clowns who misrepresent everything we're about.

That depends on who is dead first.

You may have no sympathise for the terrorists, but what is important is, you can't sit in your chair and wish it away.

Are you doing anything about it, is the million dollar question!

The terrorists are destroying Pakistan.

If they are your religious friends, you require no enemies!

That depends on who is dead first.

You may have no sympathise for the terrorists, but what is important is, you can't sit in your chair and wish it away.

Are you doing anything about it, is the million dollar question!

The terrorists are destroying Pakistan.

If they are your religious friends, you require no enemies!

I'm not Pakistani, the only people who can bring change to Pakistan are the Pakistanis themselves.

There has never been a terrorist attack nor a terrorist from Malaysia. Says a lot about the people here.

I'm not Pakistani, the only people who can bring change to Pakistan are the Pakistanis themselves.

There has never been a terrorist attack nor a terrorist from Malaysia. Says a lot about the people here.

Malaysia is multi ethnic.

The Saudis are coming in.

But the Malays are laid back.

I have been to Malyasia, the girls even wear hot-pants, but have their tudungs on their head.

The men has a wisp of a beard that is more of a fashion statement.

And they all act oversexed!

I had a chat with a Bangladeshi waiter and he was so critical of Malaysia and told me that they are a disgrace to Islam since the women are hardly conservative!

They even have a gay bar Frangipani in KL, apart from others!

The Mosque have the aazan on their loudspeaker, but they are not jarring to the ear as elsewhere in the world.

Hardly conservative Islam!

Malays are civilised. They are easy going. They are a great company except for the silly Moral Police.

The whole discussion made me to believe again that there are 2 types of people in Pakistan. One Islamist and second Patriot. Islamist cant see the probs coming to them, will support Mullah Ideology and Continuously bashing India will make them a great patriot in their POV. But then there are people who take this issue as of grave danger and know one thing clearly: this Mullah Ideolgy, Mythological Ummah concept, Pak being Islamic piller of world etc is just hitting Pakistan hard rather than India/US. We need second ideology not only for good relations with Pakistan but a stable region.

The Saudis are coming in the droves, but they won't be able to change the nature of who we are.

In-fact, most Saudis become laid back once they're here! :P

The Saudis are coming in the droves, but they won't be able to change the nature of who we are.

In-fact, most Saudis become laid back once they're here! :P

I got laid back.

Imagine roaming around in half pants and slippers!!

The Chinese are even more cool. They roam around in their check boxer underpants!!!!!

:)

Great country!

But Saudis are having effect, whether you like it or not.

Mahatir brought in Bhumiputra and cause a divide and now the Saudis have brought in Allah (in the Wahhabi interpretation) & will cause a more serious divide.

I have been to Malyasia, the girls even wear hot-pants, but have their tudungs on their head.

The men has a wisp of a beard that is more of a fashion statement.

And they all act oversexed!

I had a chat with a Bangladeshi waiter and he was so critical of Malaysia and told me that they are a disgrace to Islam since the women are hardly conservative!

They even have a gay bar Frangipani in KL, apart from others!

The Mosque have the aazan on their loudspeaker, but they are not jarring to the ear as elsewhere in the world.

Hardly conservative Islam!

Malays are civilised. They are easy going. They are a great company except for the silly Moral Police.

Gay bar? Even i haven't heard of it, makes me wonder how you would know about it :P

Nah, jokes aside. All this stuff you see is in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest city, and just like any capital we're cosmopolitan and everyone tries to behave like they're from New York, so that's normal.

Azan from the loudspeakers are kept at lower volume because the Chinese people here make a hoo-haa whenever it gets loud. But I can understand their point of view, so for me, it's a non-issue.

You should have asked that Bangladeshi to get out of the country instead of earning our ringgit and complaining :lol:

Alas, we Malaysians just live, and let live. God will judge us all at the end of the day, no need for humans to judge each other ;)

I got laid back.

Imagine roaming around in half pants and slippers!!

:)

Great country!

But Saudis are having effect, whether you like it or not.

Mahatir brought in Bhumiputra and cause a divide and now the Saudis have brought in Allah (in the Wahhabi interpretation) & will cause a more serious divide.

Malaysian weather is very hot, so roaming in anything else wouldn't be a pleasant experience lol

Mahathir. Great but flawed leader. Saudis have no effect but I think you're referring to the upcoming Islamist party here that's getting more popular by the day.

Oh well, this is a China thread lets not derail it, we'll talk about this if a Malaysian related thread ever comes. And oh, I'm really impressed by your knowledge of Malaysia :tup:

This is disgraceful, news like this makes me hate being South Asian. :angry:

Here is the difference.

Pakistan helps to extradite ETIM militants back to China whenever we ask. However, they do not provide this service for India, because India never took the time to be friends with Pakistan.

Which is why China is ranked as "low risk" on the Terrorism Risk Index, and India is ranked as "high risk".

There is a saying in my culture. "We shouldnt be asking for taste before tasting the meal."

Similarly, its just a begining, wait and see how this terrorism evil spreads all over to china with blasts on a day to day basis. When the anti-gov protestors join the slaughter, its hard to distinguish who is fighting for freedom and who is fighting for revolution of new era.

Terrorism always came victorious against great nations.........and suceeded in achieving its own goals.
If its me, i dont give a crap about friendship/brotherhood or wotever when my own people get killed.......

P.S: Afterall someone needs an excuse to coverup their own ineffectiveness,just like Indian politicians.

Gay bar? Even i haven't heard of it, makes me wonder how you would know about it :P

Nah, jokes aside. All this stuff you see is in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest city, and just like any capital we're cosmopolitan and everyone tries to behave like they're from New York, so that's normal.

Azan from the loudspeakers are kept at lower volume because the Chinese people here make a hoo-haa whenever it gets loud. But I can understand their point of view, so for me, it's a non-issue.

You should have asked that Bangladeshi to get out of the country instead of earning our ringgit and complaining :lol:

Alas, we Malaysians just live, and let live. God will judge us all at the end of the day, no need for humans to judge each other ;)

Malaysian weather is very hot, so roaming in anything else wouldn't be a pleasant experience lol

Mahathir. Great but flawed leader. Saudis have no effect but I think you're referring to the upcoming Islamist party here that's getting more popular by the day.

Oh well, this is a China thread lets not derail it, we'll talk about this if a Malaysian related thread ever comes. And oh, I'm really impressed by your knowledge of Malaysia :tup:

Must commend your knowledge about the Malaysians

It was a great pleasure to be in Malaysia!

The Datus/Datuks riding their cars with fully black windows!

Gay bar?

You know little of KL then!

What about hotpant girls with tudungs?

Never seen one?

Whether this is a 'warning' or statements meant for domestic consumption, to try and present a facade of 'no internal actors involved in the insurgency', only time will tell.

Needless to say, Pakistan's cooperation with the Chinese against such groups has been exemplary, and will no doubt continue. Whether this statement represents a significant shift by China (WRT Pakistan) may be determined by Chinese cooperation on the the acquisition of the newly announced Submarines, Frigates and of course the Nuclear Power Plants, and that should become clear by the end of this year or early next year.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom