Country
Canada
upload_2017-10-25_20-12-57.jpeg

upload_2017-10-25_20-50-12.jpeg

upload_2017-10-25_20-50-27.jpeg

upload_2017-10-25_20-51-59.jpeg

upload_2017-10-25_20-50-47.jpeg

upload_2017-10-25_20-51-11.jpeg

This is a good development for Egypt's Mig-35..

Su35 is a great platform but Kh35 may not be a good enough reason for PAF to make decision since we have Ra'ad-I, II and III is in development.
RAAD is way to heavy to use for Anti Ship Role. A Missile with capability to carry 300 KG War Head is more than enough

RAAD is way to heavy to use for Anti Ship Role. A Missile with capability to carry 300 KG War Head is more than enough
I think we have CM400AKG for that particular role that can easily penetrate Barak-8 on INS fleet due to its speed.

Furthermore, for anti-ship role, Ra'ad uses a much lighter fragmentation explosive but I agree it is still heavier than Kh35. However the later versions are getting weight optimised and those are significantly lighter than Raad-I

Egypt will use it against whom?
It is not important against whom it should be used, the importance is in the deterrence in itself..otherwise why France for instance has nuclear weapons..against whom will it use it? the saying goes: if you want peace, prepare for war..

It is not important against whom it should be used, the importance is in the deterrence in itself..otherwise why France for instance has nuclear weapons..against whom will it use it? the saying goes: if you want peace, prepare for war..
French example is not the best in Egypt's scenario.
France is a member of NATO and during cold war, USSR was a formidable enemy. Europe had chances of being over run and nuclear weapons were made. Different topic.

Who is currently Egypt's enemy? Unless i can imagine that ISIS attacks with boats on Egyptian Navy, i dont see any other adversary that these missiles can be used against.

French example is not the best in Egypt's scenario.
France is a member of NATO and during cold war, USSR was a formidable enemy. Europe had chances of being over run and nuclear weapons were made. Different topic.

Who is currently Egypt's enemy? Unless i can imagine that ISIS attacks with boats on Egyptian Navy, i dont see any other adversary that these missiles can be used against.
France wanted its nuclear independence out of the US and NATO's umbrella.. but that is not the point, the point is, why any country of the world buys weapons, and against whom they will use them? For some countries it is clear, but for most it is not!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom