What's new

WZ-10 Attack Helicopter Production Line

Are you retarded?
are you handicapted?
are you stupid?
what are you?
have you read that topic?
out of the entire post i've wrote down there.. you came with that sentence only because its a link from the website?
what the is wrong with you..

Are you retarded?
are you handicapted?
are you stupid?
what are you?
out of the entire post i've wrote down there.. you came with that sentence only because its a link from the website?

Do you want to get banned again?
Wanna edit your post?

Why? I got banned many times for no reason..
I just got unbanned and the reason was: "hairy balls".
Yes and that.. when I gave my opinion about EU.

And I said nothing wrong.
So don't add the alcohol in the smoking wood.
And don't run away..
cmon chinese guy.. answer my question..
you didn't read the topic didnt you?
jigs... same to you.

Are you retarded?
are you handicapted?
are you stupid?
what are you?

We don't need to know what you say to yourself in the mirror everyday. Thanks.

:lol: you guys why so persistent on selling stuff to Pakistan? By the looks of things it seems like if Pakistan had more money they d still go for Western weapons than Chinese. And you guys talk like you get to decide if China wants to sell these choppers or not. China isn't going to sell its top of the range stuff to anyone, cause there will be chance of sensitive details leaking out to its adversaries.

Don't underestimate Chinese . Only Chinese in this world have made US screwup:cheesy:

China's weakness is lack of helicopters. The army needs more helis and less tanks. IMO, 1,500 WZ-10 attack choppers are worth 3000 T-99s.

China's weakness is lack of helicopters. The army needs more helis and less tanks. IMO, 1,500 WZ-10 attack choppers are worth 3000 T-99s.

Helis are some of the least cost effective weapons there are. Easy food for planes, SAM and even machine guns, low armor, high cost to both build and train pilots for, highly complex and easy to break down.

5000 US helicopters were shot down in Vietnam.

Helis are some of the least cost effective weapons there are. Easy food for planes, SAM and even machine guns, low armor, high cost to both build and train pilots for, highly complex and easy to break down.

Logistics. Not everything in the army goes bang bang.

5000 US helicopters were shot down in Vietnam.
Utter garbage. Helos are the best short range weapons/transport a mobile army can have and their casualty figures in the Vietnam War is testament to their effectiveness and desirability by the US Army. When China can build a helo as legendary as the venerable Huey, come back to the table and talk.

I disagree with the tank argument, but it is true today that a ground army without helos will swiftly be defeated by one with. What helos can provide better than fixed wing aviation is short notice attacks and transports over terrain unfriendly to support fixed wing aviation but common to ground troops. Anything from the third dimension is desirable, no matter how brief.

Back
Top Bottom