ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
WZ-10 Attack Helicopter Production Line

5488127149_1a2f81d794_z.jpg

5488127241_db105aba89_z.jpg

New One

5488127109_f3e1772484_z.jpg

:meeting:

time to check with our Pakistani friends whether they will be interested in this toy.

if they do, probably sell them a couple dozen?

:meeting:

time to check with our Pakistani friends whether they will be interested in this toy.

if they do, probably sell them a couple dozen?

Thank you! We would LOVE some! :cheers:

Peaceful,

I think Pakistan has already opted for Turkish option in this regard. T-129 is getting our way in good numbers.
22666_1319799068134_1025517435_1011020_2697119_n.jpg

Peaceful,

I think Pakistan has already opted for Turkish option in this regard. T-129 is getting our way in good numbers.
Does anybody honestly think Pakistan has the money to buy top of the line weapons from the Europeans (Agusta Westland)?

Pakistan is very luck China is making these. Else otherwise it probably wouldn't be able to acquire this very advanced capability.

Does anybody honestly think Pakistan has the money to buy top of the line weapons from the Europeans (Agusta Westland)?

Pakistan is very luck China is making these. Else otherwise it probably wouldn't be able to acquire this very advanced capability.

when matters of national security are concerned nothing is more imp
dont u try to act as if pakistan is at your door knocking as always for some new stuff
they are a soverign republic

even tho i'm no one to be concerned i find your tone unfriendly to pakistan

What tone.....he is writing not speaking! Also, he is merely telling you a fact....Chill out!

Peaceful,

The problem is that Turkey does not make the engine and weapons for T-129.

Its engine is made in USA.

Its weapons include the most important Hell fire missile is also US made.

This means that Turkey can not export T-129 with out US permission. In times of sanction, Pakistan will get screwed again.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WZ-10, however is completely Chinese made.

Its engine WZ-9.

Its weapons include rockets and most important HJ-10 are also Chinese made.

CAIC WZ-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem is that Turkey does not make the engine and weapons for T-129.

Its engine is made in USA.

Its weapons include the most important Hell fire missile is also US made.

This means that Turkey can not export T-129 with out US permission. In times of sanction, Pakistan will get screwed again.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its weapons include rockets and most important HJ-10 are also Chinese made.

I don't think that's true. Turks are manufacturing their own engine for the T-129 and hold full and complete marketing and export rights.

Normally I don't use wiki as a source but this is credible information.

On 22 June 2008, the agreement between TUSAS Aerospace Industries and AgustaWestland formally entered into force. It has now been confirmed that the T-129 will be a 100% Turkish built platform. Under the agreement, TAI will develop an indigenous mission computer, avionics, weapons systems, self-protection suites and the helmet-mounting cuing systems. TUSAS Engine Industries Inc (TEI) will manufacture the LHTEC CTS800-4N engines under licence. Under the agreement, Turkey has full marketing and intellectual property rights for the T-129 platform. There are also no restrictions imposed on Turkey for the export or transfer of the platform to third countries (excluding Italy and the United Kingdom).[6]

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129

And I agree with others here, Pakistan needs a strong qualitative edge in military over others and the T-129 attack helicopter is a great and feasible option. As for finances Pakistan can buy on loan, and or work out a deal with the Turks. I think it's certainly feasible.

T-129 FTW!

What tone.....he is writing not speaking! Also, he is merely telling you a fact....Chill out!

If you've ever taken a Literature or English class they will teach you one of the language devices is "tone". So yes even in writing/typing "tone" exist. Tone is not limited to oral communication.

I don't think that's true. Turks are manufacturing their own engine for the T-129 and hold full and complete marketing and export rights.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129

And I agree with others here, Pakistan needs a strong qualitative edge in military over others and the T-129 attack helicopter is a great and feasible option. As for finances Pakistan can buy on loan, and or work out a deal with the Turks. I think it's certainly feasible.

T-129 FTW!

T-129 is NOT better than WZ-10. T-129 is still in development while WZ-10 is already in service and around 80 of them in PLA. Check their armment, and flight performance. WZ-10 comes out.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129

T-129 FTW!

lol, it says its engine is build under lince.:oops: Which means it is still US engine. :partay:Of course US can say NO when it comes to export and pose sanction on it!

Back
Top Bottom