What's new

Wrong flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:no::no:
i disagree-- some are real believe me :smokin:
So how you propose we find out some wannabe females? Any software? :lol:

That's new :rofl:

I can understand nationality affects the perception of a post but I am not sure about gender.

whats the problem yaar its our flags whatever we like we use.
main gya tha shop per Pakistani flag leny us ne wohi green wala de diya . main ne kaha bhai jee ye to sab ke pass hai mujhy kisi or color main dikhao to kehta hai bhai ye isi color main ata hai ab main kya karoon? hahahahah

:pakistan: this most incredible and good flage in world is that of UAE,and then of Pakistan

I would prefer real flags too, we know all about who is from where, however various considerations come to mind - especially where a user's country of location might be some place which he cannot disclose due to the big brother government of that country.

Of course, we get fake Pakistani IDs from India and even vice versa who are total psychos and pretend to hate on their own country as if no one would figure it out. We do out these people, and just ban them. So the most blatant violations are taken care of, but where it may just be a matter of personal security we are giving them a pass for now.

is one senior member includes in the list (of security reasons) who is bashing india using indian flag ?

@Jayron,
If these posters are lying about something like their gender, what else will they fib about? How do you take anything seriously?

@Jana:
I have no arguments with anybody personally, just that I find it hard to take such people seriously and have a mature discussion. As I said before, there are Indians and Pakistanis doing the same thing here.

Yes flags should be corrected according to Ips because ppl here would just attack you personally and claim you are from another country if you say something they don't agree with or if you support someone whose morally right so yes I would like the owner or some senior member to take note of this and once flags are corrected no one should be allowed to say you are from another country regards M

I don't understand is why some of you like to hide who you are and where you are actually from rather you put up fake flags of your location and the nation you are from its just wrong and really dumb.

Remove the flag option itself.Neither the accused and ones who r wrongly accused nor the accuser will have problem then.All will seem neutral.

i think the flag thing is over rated. its basically the new comers who get confused wen they see a person with pakistani flag bashing pakistan or a person with indian flag bashing india.

the more experienced members have already realised who these false flag users are.

i would also like the discussion to be much more constructive. criticism is good wen it is put in a right way and in right perspective. i have personally seen several newcomers from india, pak and china joining just to went out their frustrations. they dont have iota of knowledge about the thing they r writing about. these guys jus troll with inflmatory posts.

i think its a wonderfull forum which can be used to gain knowledge and gauge the mood or minds of people from other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom