What's new

Writing Out The Non-Han - South China Sea

civilian? vietnamese soldiers get killed because Chinese killed civilians?
Do I need to tell you again ?? our best soldiers were in Cambodia-Thailand , most of people fightingh in China-Vn war were civilian, and you can see what small group of VN best soldiers could do to poor PLA troop on this link.
Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place – a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, “Xin Bolin” radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, I killed 10 people and injured 49 people(10 PLA troop killed , radar was destroyed), the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.

After the completion of the enemy attack, the attack group retreated to the white line along the original cave, Shiyan, slight casualties treated on the same day before 6 pm outside the original infiltration routes withdrawn. Later identified as the battlefield with poor management and night of the incident, the guard changing of the guard soldiers after the wake of the posts went to sleep, but the appointment of the soldiers agreed to sleep soon as it passed, it is an enemy agent teams can smoothly slip important reason for coming.

The enemy’s sabotage operations in terms of combat readiness, tactical use of weapons or the means to view, be termed the classic special operations, sabotage the enemy when using only grenades, directional mines, rockets and plastic explosives man other blast weapons, not only to me and cause greater damage technical equipment, but also an attempt to cover the war, our military personnel positions until the day 6 had thought only the enemy’s artillery explosions.

The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past?
Place of military knowledge and amusing stories of automobile » Vietnam
http://news.boxun.com/forum/200906/lishi/12327.shtml
peaceful said:
dude, I am asking how many vietnamese soldiers got killed in total in those 10 years of conflict with China, I am also asking why your regime refuse to release stats on that.
Only few VN soldier were killed, hundred thousand of civilians died but can't compare with what chairman Mao did to poor Chinese peasant :lol:

btw: do you have a clear number in 'Great leap foward ' yet ??

Who is we here? you and rest the Chinese jingos ? Chinese jingos are source of amusement for Indians here and shame for rational Chinese here.

We should not discount the possibility of a false flag here.

In contrast, when/after British ruled Indian region, no British emperor wanted to neither be Indianized, nor take pride in (or attempt to do) doing so, never wanted to be part of India. Rather the reverse is true. No British emperor would name its country/dynasty after Indian philosophy (good for the Brits, or British will filled with different castes) or religious scripts. No Brits would love to replace English with Indian language but again the reverse is true.

Why contrast British Raj with pre-colonial China?

Selective amnesia on the century of humiliation? :lol:

no Austria-Hungary,Japanese, American, British,German,French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian rulers wanted to neither be sinicized, nor take pride in (or attempt to do) doing so, never wanted to be part of China. None of the eight nation alliance and Portuguese rulers would name its country/dynasty after Chinese philosophy (I can't really say if it was good or bad, all i know is it just happened.) or religious scripts.

Just see how many Indians taunting Chinese bad English, and be proud of themselves with good English.

This is a bit rich coming from you.
With respect to Vietnam, really it doesn't contribute much to world civilization as such. Only mentionable thing is it repelled US invasion. Even that depended on helps from Soviet and China. And more worthlessness about it is so many spineless and history-less Viets LONGING to lick US boots now... :tdown:

So Vietnamese don't yield to hence automatically they are LONGING to lick US boots now

We should not discount the possibility of a false flag here.

His previous id is shchinese, he is Chinese, just a deluded jingo.

Do I need to tell you again ?? our best soldiers were in Cambodia-Thailand , most of people fightingh in China-Vn war were civilian, and you can see what small group of VN best soldiers could do to poor PLA troop on this link.

Only few VN soldier were killed, hundred thousand of civilians died but can't compare with what chairman Mao did to poor Chinese peasant :lol:

btw: do you have a clear number in 'Great leap foward ' yet ??
Excuse me, In fact, you can make a more creative excuse, you can say that your gangisters fight our regular force, Which will show that you are better!!
And before china attack on you, Deng xiaopeng had release the info that we may attack you If you don't withdraw your force from Combadia, and the concerntration of the force aside the border line should be easily found, Didn't your father Soviet Union tell you? Maybe you best force were depatched in the Combadia Battle field, but there were encough time to transfer them to China-Viet border line, Why didn't do it? Whose fault is it? your general are moron? I look down on your generals always, By Chinese standard, they all are pupil!!! You can make excuse for you failure all the time, that's only what you can do!

You are no whites. You were the victims of Mongols/Manchus/Japanese.....

The USA saved them from the ongoing genocide in WW-2. There were more Chin killed in WW-2 than the Jews.

Not for a pathetic loser to decide.

Less than just the Nanking casualties?

Leave out the Mongols and Manchus for now.

And the 50 million by Mao and the 400 million by the CCP goons.

A fair comment nevertheless is that the Indian subcontinent has been unified under foreign powers (Mongol 330 & Raj 90) for twice as long as the Indians have ruled it themselves. (Maurya 130 Republic 70) -- 420 vs 200

The Chinese in comparison has been unified under foreign powers for much shorter (Mongol 100 Manchu 260 Japanese occupation: 17% of China for 8 years) vs (Xia,Shang,Zhou,Qin,Han,Jin,Sui,Tang,Song,Ming,ROC,PRC ~3700 years) -- 370 vs 3700

Ratio of foreign-Indian rule in India proper: 2.1
Ratio of foreign-Chinese rule in China proper: 0.1

This means that for every year Indians ruled themselves, they were slaves to foreigners for more than 2 years. For every year that the Chinese ruled themselves, they were slaves to foreigners for less than a month.

The one child policy was designed to minimize deaths and teach people to use condoms. If there are 400 more million Chinese today, it would be like India, where population growth is thrice as high, ballooning HIV infection rates, and life expectancies that are 8 years shorter than their Chinese counterparts. What child massacre really means is infant mortality rate, which India is 50% higher than China in. Effectively, India is a baby slaughter house.

As for WWII, millions of Indians died under the British banner during the 1st and 2nd World War, and is one of the world's latest countries to become decolonized (even Canada did it a century earlier). The reason it did not suffer any casualty was because India was not a Great Power (World Wars are defined as conflicts involving ALL Great Powers). It was not part of the WW2 history, thus its absence from the permanent security council of the UN.

Excuse me, In fact, you can make a more creative excuse, you can say that your gangisters fight our regular force, Which will show that you are better!!
And before china attack on you, Deng xiaopeng had release the info that we may attack you If you don't withdraw your force from Combadia, and the concerntration of the force aside the border line should be easily found, Didn't your father Soviet Union tell you? Maybe you best force were depatched in the Combadia Battle field, but there were encough time to transfer them to China-Viet border line, Why didn't do it? Whose fault is it? your general are moron? I look down on your generals always, By Chinese standard, they all are pupil!!! You can make excuse for you failure all the time, that's only what you can do!

You have to read article writing by Liu General in Chinese. Following Deng's wording for this Sino Vietnam war, China attack on Vietnam is dirty revenge of China for his new master USA to see, who was loser in Vietnam war, how is china trust to him. Don't copy hilarious propaganda of CPC. China has recognized Cambodian Gov, which has been stablised with helps of Vietnam.

Dude, you must request your history teacher or your education system to teach you guys better and clearer about VN-Sino war.

PLA troops decided to retreat before our regular forces arrived to the border bcz they're scared of a greater lose.:coffee:
Many of the PLA’s commanding officers were shocked by the poor discipline, low morale, combat ineffectiveness, and high casualties in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War. During the nineteen days of the first two phases, the PLA suffered 26,000 casualties, about 1,350 per day. Gerald Segal points out that in Vietnam, “in contrast to Korea, Chinese troops performed poorly. In Korea, they adequately defended North Korea, but in 1979 they failed to punish Vietnam. China’s Cambodian allies were relegated to a sideshow along the Thai frontier, and China was unable to help them break out.”
Hanoi believed, however, that the Vietnamese army had taught the Chinese army a lesson. One [People's Army of Vietnam] general said that China lost militarily and beat a hasty retreat: “After we defeated them we gave them the red carpet to leave Vietnam.” As Henry J. Kenny points out, “Most Western writers agree that Vietnam had indeed outperformed the PLA on the battlefield, but say that with the seizure of Lang Son, the PLA was poised to move into the militarily more hospitable terrain of the Red River Delta, and thence to Hanoi.” Kenny, however, points out that Lang Son is less than twelve miles from the Chinese border but is twice that distance from the delta. Moreover, at least five PAVN divisions remained poised for a counterattack in the delta, and thirty thousand additional PAVN troops from Cambodia, along with several regiments from Laos, were moving to their support. Thus the PLA would have taken huge losses in any southward move toward Hanoi.
What the PLA Learned in Vietnam, 1979 | Far Outliers

All the bare Facts shows that China which claim South China sea don't have any legal Status for the same, they want to grab other country land, this is shown by the fact no chinese came and discuses South china sea and start something else

Well, the Chin are still reeling from the humiliation of centuries.

Right. Unlike some Indians they feel prouf to be British slaves for many hundreds of years.

While most of us have nothing against the country, many of the people representing China on this forum (real or false flag) have definitely shown it to be a highly insecure, petty and frivolous country.

Right again. But you are definitely not one of the “many of us”. You are a distinct hater of the country called China.

The Hans should go back behind the outer wall. That is their real land, not the buffer non Han regions.

…

Unlike India when people meet, they first question what race/ethnic/caste the other side they are. Then upper caste starts to dictate the lower ones: you have to do this and mustn't do that. In fact, many Indian members in this forum would first judge the other part the nationality, place of abode… blahblah, instead of the knowledge and truthfulness in other party’s remarks.

When I visited China, I talked with Tibetans, other ethnic people, many times without knowing it until chance leads to. One day I cried: what, you are Miao, an ethnic I had wrongfully deemed only lives in a south rural of that country.

If you observe China with Indian mindset, of course you would apply Indian caste logic to claim Han Chinese should live here and shouldn’t live there.

Dude, but that is China, is not India. People call themselves Chinese, not Brahman or Kshatriyas or untouchables.

This 45 million has been dwarfed by the 400 millions scraped in the womb since that forced single brat policy.

What’s the worse is that perhaps double that amount were born and starved to death in a democratic system. And still 2,000,000 such cases are happening every year, and every second, now… :tdown:

That's what Nehru thought in 1962.

The same way you chinese thought about Janese, leaving chinese to japanese swords in Nanking. Shame on the Chinese general who left the whole city for massacre.

According to that logic, India did not even exist before the British created it, out of many independent kingdoms.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

So what right do you have over places like Kashmir, Northeast India, and the one third of India that is currently controlled by Naxalites? :lol:

Territory has always shifted throughout history based on geopolitics. India has no historical claim to any territory that currently lies within the Indian Union, since India never existed before the arrival of the colonialists.

Then the whole Han chinese racist theory is a bluff as original hans are from north east part of China. And Tibet and Xingxang are not the part of Han China. India existed as a single country in Mourya rule and until Muslim invasion Major parts Indian subcontinent is ruled varoius dyansties.

Right. Unlike some Indians they feel prouf to be British slaves for many hundreds of years.

Right again. But you are definitely not one of the “many of us”. You are a distinct hater of the country called China.

Unlike India when people meet, they first question what race/ethnic/caste the other side they are. Then upper caste starts to dictate the lower ones: you have to do this and mustn't do that. In fact, many Indian members in this forum would first judge the other part the nationality, place of abode… blahblah, instead of the knowledge and truthfulness in other party’s remarks.

When I visited China, I talked with Tibetans, other ethnic people, many times without knowing it until chance leads to. One day I cried: what, you are Miao, an ethnic I had wrongfully deemed only lives in a south rural of that country.

If you observe China with Indian mindset, of course you would apply Indian caste logic to claim Han Chinese should live here and shouldn’t live there.

Dude, but that is China, is not India. People call themselves Chinese, not Brahman or Kshatriyas or untouchables.

What’s the worse is that perhaps double that amount were born and starved to death in a democratic system. And still 2,000,000 such cases are happening every year, and every second, now… :tdown:

Even now after abolishing black slavery in USA, the racist south still won't give equal rights to black people. So much for democracy and freedom you people teach others.

What is an Indian?

I only know Punjabis, Tamils, Bengalis, Gujaratis, Biharis...

I only know Tibetan buddists as our northern neighbours and where the hell these hun Chinese who are early inhabitants of north eastern most parts (Beiging) are sitting on our borders.

Ratio of foreign-Indian rule in India proper: 2.1
Ratio of foreign-Chinese rule in China proper: 0.1

This means that for every year Indians ruled themselves, they were slaves to foreigners for more than 2 years. For every year that the Chinese ruled themselves, they were slaves to foreigners for less than a month.

As I mentioned in the above post, even though the Chinese were ruled by foreigners negligibly less then the Indians were over the history, yet those ancient foreign rulers admired the Chinese culture and subjected themselves to sinicization and now are part of the Chinese. In fact, I never knew a Chinese worked for me was Man until he told me in a small talk.

While those Indians who would taunt Chinese “centuries of humiliation” know well that the Chinese feel last hundred years of partial foreign rule is a humiliation to China, many Indians don’t feel being a slave to British is a shame. Rather, they deem it glorious, and perhaps wonderful...

Really, those are two different people... No wonder Nehru and his Indian followers misjudged China, bringing some Indians a psychological dark shadow lasting to now.

ok to all members here.
might is right..those water belong to china because its largest country and it technically comes within its range so its their,smaller countries should just accept it ..
take the example of india in indian ocean and bangladesh accepting it..

they should strive for peace instead of challenging china

1. culturally, there was nothing there. show me any evidence that they once had cultural or art achievement that is ever remotely comparable to ours.

2. Buddhism was developed in China, it is wonderful, unique not because it was originally from india, it is because 1000 years of continuous development in China made it unique. plus, Buddhism has already been abandoned by indians.

we laugh at monkeys, we don't talk to monkeys.

sorry.

山东猪头,何必舔阿三臭脚?有病要治。

Stop the trolling. You Chinese are aethists who are tied by your CCP with out any religious rights. You people even banned muslim festivals in Xinxang. China is always opposed to religion and its practices. Your Imperial Rulers have taught you to worship Emperors, Now the CCP is teaching you people to worship your primier blindly.
Indian subcontinent is the birth place of Hinduism, Buddidsm, Jainism and sikhism. All the religions are developed here and went out. All the historic places of Buddism are present in south asia not in China.
Go and Worship your five Emperors who did lot of wars and killed lot of common people by making them slaves.

I don't care how you guys sort this out as long as it doesn't affect our freedom of navigation in the SCS. :usflag:

Yea suck up to Hindus. That seems to be the role left to Muslims in India. Whilst coming over as ever so reasonable to attack China and Pakistan

Wow what a comment from a guy. Donot forget that you are from the land where majority are forcefully converted and mass raped. Your majority ancestors are hindus and the muslims rulers you are talking are either Arabs Afganis so much for your ranting. The Hindus which you are talking are braver as they never sacrificed their culture but majority pakistanis ancestors bowed infront of these invaders.

1. did mongolia eventually gain any single inch of land from Chinese? No, they lost half of their land.
2. did manchu eventually gain any single inch of land from Chinese? No, they lost all their land and ethnic identity.
3. Japan? where is it now?

on the morning of 12th July 1984, 4000 of your troops get killed by Chinese with almost zero Chinese causality.

did the regime in Hanoi ever tell you that?

it seems the regime in Hanoi is doing pretty well on brainwashing you guys,

Soon China will disintegrate due to CCP policies. Chinese always follow the rule "what is mine is mine and What is your's is also mine".
That cheap trading mentality is what made you economically strong. You people will sell cheap goods with out any service.

Back
Top Bottom