What's new

Writing Out The Non-Han - South China Sea

Thats why you Lied about claims on South china sea is bogus ..... and based on 14th century china map and forget that other civilization more advance then you and traveled in 4th and 10th century ....

you are making yourself a fool if you believe there are any other civilization more "advanced" than Chinese in 4th or 10th century.

We are taking about ..... South China Sea and Taiwan ....

if you want to discuses about India then open another post , will response their

You shown you typical chinese troll when defeated ......and don't find any answer......start talking about everything other then topic..

BTW those Punjabis , Bihari etc people decided to live together and not under the GUN like chinese HUN people keep their country. Everyone has freedom and not online china.....

he has some valid point.

there is no reason to have a unified india - there was no india in history, people in india are seeking independence.

We are taking about ..... South China Sea and Taiwan ....

if you want to discuses about India then open another post , will response their

You shown you typical chinese troll when defeated ......and don't find any answer......start talking about everything other then topic..

BTW those Punjabis , Bihari etc people decided to live together and not under the GUN like chinese HUN people keep their country. Everyone has freedom and not online china.....

Just be calm, India friend. We face some similar problems when we are rising as same as other superpowers like resource requirement and developing military force. It is very impolite and unfair to recognise us to be aggressive as our people never invade other country before we get hurt. Both China and India are nations that have a long history which to remind us about a lot of pain in the past we had suffered.

Was your great motherland an independent nation in ancient time? last time when I checked, it was a province of China.

monkeys from vietnam should always remember one fact: your loser nation's capital is within 300km from our border.

btw, just checked your economy stats, doing pretty **** these days hah? 15% inflation.

actually in the 9th century - 13th ,vietnam was called Nam Viet, pretty much north vietnam... below it was champa... next to them were khmer and what is now laos.... vietnam of today makes up Nam Viet, and champa... they often went to war with the khmer empire, did china ever get involved?? no because it was never a province, they were independant from china.. so your very wrong, they did have an independant nation

Just be calm, India friend. We face some similar problems when we are rising as same as other superpowers like resource requirement and developing military force. It is very impolite and unfair to recognise us to be aggressive as our people never invade other country before we get hurt. Both China and India are nations that have a long history which to remind us about a lot of pain in the past we had suffered.

how old are you? how about stop being so naive and stop talking BS like this?

1. China and india are totally different, there was no india in history, while China was the most powerful nation throughout most human history. to give you a very good example: we have the great wall, the forbidden city, what india has? a tomb.....

2. China is never a peaceful nation - we invaded Korea numerous times, we invaded almost neighboring countries.

3. for most of our 4200 years history, it is about development, it is about being a world leader. the painful memory is of course there, but I would say it is just a small part, less than 10% in terms of total years at worst.

what india has? 1.2 billion dirty poor uneducated dishonest lazy low IQ people!

actually in the 9th century - 13th ,vietnam was called Nam Viet, pretty much north vietnam... below it was champa... next to them were khmer and what is now laos.... vietnam of today makes up Nam Viet, and champa... they often went to war with the khmer empire, did china ever get involved?? no because it was never a province, they were independant from china.. so your very wrong, they did have an independant nation

The Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in 938 AD, following the Battle of Bạch Đằng River.
This is a part of year 9 history text in both countries. do you really want to argue that?

Nam Viet or Vietnam, it is called "南蛮", which basically means "southern monkey state".

we allowed its independence because there is simply no potentially there, see the national average IQ and GDP statistics.

monkeys from vietnam should always remember one fact: your loser nation's capital is within 300km from our border.

It's funny to see Baboons from China calling anyone else monkeys.. Is that the reason for laying your claim over Vietnam sea??

how old are you? how about stop being so naive and stop talking BS like this?

1. China and india are totally different, there was no india in history, while China was the most powerful nation throughout most human history. to give you a very good example: we have the great wall, the forbidden city, what india has? a tomb.....

2. China is never a peaceful nation - we invaded Korea numerous times, we invaded almost neighboring countries.

3. for most of our 4200 years history, it is about development, it is about being a world leader. the painful memory is of course there, but I would say it is just a small part, less than 10% in terms of total years at worst.

what india has? 1.2 billion dirty poor uneducated dishonest lazy low IQ people!

The Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in 938 AD, following the Battle of Bạch Đằng River.
This is a part of year 9 history text in both countries. do you really want to argue that?

Nam Viet or Vietnam, it is called "南蛮", which basically means "southern monkey state".

we allowed its independence because there is simply no potentially there, see the national average IQ and GDP statistics.

Gentleman, here we have an excellent example of "High IQ" posting.. lazy low IQ people, southern monkey state must be the key ingredients of "High IQ" postings... Let;s just keep following some of these Chin Kid jokers to see what "High IQ" really means to them..

I need to ask one thing to Chinis - Is talking sense and logic an offence in China? Nothing serious just curious to know laws of Baboon land..

Whatever there was India in history or not, the piece of land in South China was once amazing with splendid civilization and
influential religion like Buddhism which has far-reaching meaning on Chinese. We should confess.

I need to ask one thing to Chinis - Is talking sense and logic an offence in China? Nothing serious just curious to know laws of Baboon land..

Talking sense and logic is our excellency however it is not necessary to do it with some unnatural human.

Whatever there was India in history or not, the piece of land in South China was once amazing with splendid civilization and
influential religion like Buddhism which has far-reaching meaning on Chinese. We should confess.

1. culturally, there was nothing there. show me any evidence that they once had cultural or art achievement that is ever remotely comparable to ours.

2. Buddhism was developed in China, it is wonderful, unique not because it was originally from india, it is because 1000 years of continuous development in China made it unique. plus, Buddhism has already been abandoned by indians.

we laugh at monkeys, we don't talk to monkeys.

sorry.

Talking sense and logic is our excellency however it is not necessary to do it with some unnatural human.

山东猪头,何必舔阿三臭脚?有病要治。

1. culturally, there was nothing there. show me any evidence that they once had cultural or art achievement that is ever remotely comparable to ours.

2. Buddhism was developed in China, it is wonderful, unique not because it was originally from india, it is because 1000 years of continuous development in China made it unique. plus, Buddhism has already been abandoned by indians.

we laugh at monkeys, we don't talk to monkeys.

sorry.

山东猪头,何必舔阿三臭脚?有病要治。

上此论坛 谨记三点 不上火 不激动 不当真。

you are making yourself a fool if you believe there are any other civilization more "advanced" than Chinese in 4th or 10th century.

he has some valid point.

there is no reason to have a unified india - there was no india in history, people in india are seeking independence.

India was much more advanced then u guys can imagine much before u guys... U did not even touch the tip of the advances of Indian civilization of the past...

haha lame excuse... Hindustan is more old as a cilvilisation many times over then u chinese...and Indian civilisation is 1000 times more rich culturally and spriritually then u guys will ever be...

the difference b/w the Indian and Chinese civilisations is like between gentlemen and ignorants..

India was much more advanced then u guys can imagine much before u guys... U did not even touch the tip of the advances of Indian civilization of the past...

haha lame excuse... Hindustan is more old as a cilvilisation many times over then u chinese...and Indian civilisation is 1000 times more rich culturally and spriritually then u guys will ever be...

the difference b/w the Indian and Chinese civilisations is like between gentlemen and ignorants..

You should think about why your land was torn apart by fierce tribal hostilities and was unified by A BRITISH COMPANY.......

because India was much more "advanced "

Territory has always shifted throughout history based on geopolitics. India has no historical claim to any territory that currently lies within the Indian Union, since India never existed before the arrival of the colonialists.
What a straw man argument! :sick: Jeeez! In that case even China did not exist prior to the first Chinese dynasty that left historical records, the loosely feudal Shang (Yin), who settled along the Yellow River in eastern China from the 17th to the 11th century BC. There was no China before that!

So, in the same vein, I can argue that China has no historical claim to any territory that currently lies within the Peoples Republic of China, since China never existed before the arrival of Shang (Yin) in the 17th century BC.
mockery-035.gif

Cheers!

Was your great motherland an independent nation in ancient time? last time when I checked, it was a province of China.

btw, just checked your economy stats, doing pretty **** these days hah? 15% inflation.

I checked, China was provinces of Mongolia, Manchukuo and Japan recently.

We called our enemy as 北狄... like it.

images

i came across this article, but the title was not proper, and the tone seemed Sinophobic, i didn't post it.

However some of the arguments of the author seems debate worthy.

i came across this article, but the title was not proper, and the tone seemed Sinophobic, i didn't post it.

However some of the arguments of the author seems debate worthy.

Yea suck up to Hindus. That seems to be the role left to Muslims in India. Whilst coming over as ever so reasonable to attack China and Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom