What's new

Wouldn’t Kashmir become the part of NAYA PAKISTAN ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think?? I mean who has better chances of forming govt there..bjp or congress?? I think congress has an upper hand there.

I would lean towards the JDS being the dark horse - it's seems to be an almost equal share between all three with BJP getting slightly more than the other two, and JDS and the KJP joining with the Congi's.

Baluchistan is a disputed Territory B/W Baluchis and Pakistanis, as it was annexed by force.

Who told you Baluchistan is disputed territory ... Baluchis are very much loyal with Pakistan .............

If Kashmir is part of Pakistan....then why should India accept the wishes of people of Pakistan :omghaha:

Then what will we say to your democracy who doesn't care people wishes .........

Kashmiri people matter. Most of the Kashmiris want the present status of AJK to remain intact. PTI would respect their wishes. However since GB wants to be a province of Pakistan, PTI might give them more rights equal to other provinces of Pakistan if not complete provincial status.

And what about Indian occupied Kashmir ?????

And what about Indian occupied Kashmir ?????

I am not against giving Kashmir to "naya pakistan" :cheesy: . Please take it. But why only stop to Kashmir. There may be other areas too of your interest. Please take them too jahapanah :omghaha:

A pakistan which would be prosperous, peaceful and would provide equal rights to its all citizens. A Pakistan that our forefathers wanted to make. This is the slogan of PTI in this elections.

But forefathers of most of Pakistanis were Hindus and i dont think they would have ever wanted Pakistan :omghaha:

PTI just has to win this election. It has to win. Kashmir policy of Imran Khan has still not been made public but I believe the stance will be one and the same that Pakistan has had for ages.

I am not against giving Kashmir to "naya pakistan" :cheesy: . Please take it. But why only stop to Kashmir. There may be other areas too of your interest. Please take them too jahapanah :omghaha:

If you would offer us whole India to be included in Naya Pakistan then won't refuse your offer ;)

Question raises here what will IK do for get it free ...????

On a serious note ... its a dead issue man. Even your establishment know this. But they forgot to update your daily curriculum in schools where these kind of BS is taught to you.

We would raise the issue diplomatically. IK has said many times.

After waging multiple wars to snatch it and failing every time ... i think IK could not get any better ideas than this. diplomatically :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom