What's new

Would PAF have bombed Taj Mahal in 1971 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the Taj Mahal bombed to rubble..it would stand as an icon of Pakistani aggression in the history!

What i personally think is that when war breaks out between India and Pakistan ... it becomes more emotional in both countries . Media play a good role to promote EMOTIONAL sentiments.

I fell its possible that in war Every Iconic Assets are under threat.

After all War is about demoralizing the country..... In war No one can predict the outcome ...

NO OFFENCE

but there is international law for war also and as i know we both are not from African nation which dont follow any rule:disagree:

I suspect the Taj was camoflaged simply because it would stand out like a beacon acting as a way point to attack other places nearby.

I would like to see the Taj Mahal bombed to rubble..it would stand as an icon of Pakistani aggression in the history!

That is what i was exactly say ... EMOTIONAL

:smokin:

^^^

Don't flatter yourself. Bangladesh is a result of Bengali sacrifices.

Majority of Bengalis at that time wanted independence, we couldn't continue to force ourselves onto them. At the end this result was the best for Pakistan.

Numerous women were raped, tortured and killed during the war. The exact numbers are not known and are a subject of debate with some sources quoting figures as high as 400,000. One of the more horrible revelations concerns 563 young Bengali women, some only 18, who were held captive inside Dhaka's dingy military cantonment since the first days of the fighting. They were seized from Dhaka University and private homes and forced into military brothels, with some of the women carrying war babies being released.

CONTENT ABOVE EXPRESS BRIEFLY ABOUT icon of Pakistani aggression in the history!

Well What i would say is that STOP BEING SO EMOTIONAL .

^^^

Don't flatter yourself. Bangladesh is a result of Bengali sacrifices.

Majority of Bengalis at that time wanted independence, we couldn't continue to force ourselves onto them. At the end this result was the best for Pakistan.

Are you claiming that.. you willingly... in the spirit of self sacrifice ..got up and left their country ...as you no longer wanted to impose on them ??because it is very far from truth ..which is, that you were defeated in war..and had to surrender East Pakistan..or face annihilation.

Last edited:
No need to bring bangladesh in this thread, tajmahal has no strategic value,why would pakistan think to attack it.

That was one hell of a poor excuse if you ask me.......

that wasnt an excuse...that was a jawab

you indian trolls are treading on thin ice!

i would say ''stick on topic'' but even this topic is beyond absurd, and not worth any more attention

No need to bring bangladesh in this thread, tajmahal has no strategic value,why would pakistan think to attack it.

not pakistan but trolls think it. if we do so we have also some places that are also emotional buildings for pakistan like these

Faisal_Mosque.PNG

Minar-e-Pakistan,_Lahore.JPG

mazar-e-quaid-mouseleum.jpg

Badshahi-Mosque-pakistan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom