What's new

Would PAF have bombed Taj Mahal in 1971 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajan_united

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistani Air Force (PAF) launched a pre-emptive strike on eleven airfields in north-western India, including Agra which was 300 miles (480 km) from the border. During this attack the Taj Mahal was camouflaged with a forest of twigs and leaves and draped with burlap because its marble glowed like a white beacon in the moonlight.

India might have done it as a precaution but i was wondering would PAK actually bombed Taj in rout to bombing Agra airforce base ?

Answers are :welcome:

What could be the gain of bombing tourist attraction with zero wartime strategic value..other than an act of pure nonsense? and waste of bombs?

Even i was thinking about this once but i doubt they would have done it coz it was coverd and during night it would have been dificult for those aircraft and pilots to see it

lolzz keeping in view the claims of oak regarding Taj Mahal who knows if would have.

or if we would have dug up Mumtaz :woot:

Of course no - Taj Mehal has no strategic value.War is not about emotions.

hwo can they bomb something which they claim to be their own....

another stupid thread and blame without any reason or prove from intelligent man

Taj_protective_scaffold.jpg

Protective wartime scaffolding

Wot a bogus thread? Plain stupid........................

What i personally think is that when war breaks out between India and Pakistan ... it becomes more emotional in both countries . Media play a good role to promote EMOTIONAL sentiments.

I fell its possible that in war Every Iconic Assets are under threat.

After all War is about demoralizing the country..... In war No one can predict the outcome ...

NO OFFENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom