What's new

Would not mind Indo-Pak N-war: JuD Chief

search the whole damned internet tell me one incident in which JUD have used nuclear bomb :cheesy:

well the thread title says,JUD wont hesitate to use those tactics which can bring nuke war b/w us.
like they did in 26/11...
who says they have nukes but unfortunately they can lead to destructions of billions

To All those pakistanis who scoff at Indians posting on this topic...this is a letter published in Express Tribune today, sent to it by a Pakistani Former federal Secretary..

Those who say that there is no safe haven for banned terrorist organisations in Pakistan should read Rana Tanveer’s report titled “Kashmir is worth a nuclear war” published in your newspaper on February 6. According to it, speakers at a rally on Kashmir Day organised by the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JD) — a banned organisation — were reported as saying that if the fighting in Kashmir led to a nuclear war between Pakistan and India, that would present “no problem” and that Pakistan’s nuclear weapons are not just for purposes of deterrence, but should be used against India to gain independence for Kashmir.
One JD leader claimed that Islamic injunctions demanded that every Muslim country attack at least one non-Muslim country every year. Another so-called leader said that a ministry of jihad be created and that the army provide Kalashnikovs to one million volunteers who can be mobilised by JD to fight in the jihad.
Jameel Bhutto
Former federal secretary
Published in The Express Tribune, February 9th, 2011.

In reply to this
Solidarity Day:

The more you listen to him, the more you will stop taking him seriously. He talks like he is holding the trigger of nuclear weapons.He reminds me of Zion Hamid.

^^^ JUD a so called banned terrorist organisation is able to operate openly, thats a matter for the state of pakistan, and some people still take that state seriously because of the immense harm they can cause to the rest of the world.

Lets be honest. If we have to use those nukes on any country it'll be used on india and only india. The reason the nukes were made in the first place was because india was making its nukes. If india hadn't tested their nukes then Pakistan wouldn't have tested its nukes, but I'm glad Pakistan is a Nuclear Power with advanced tactical ballistic missiles that even indian media admitted are far ahead of indian missiles, something good came out of Indo-Pak Rivalry.

well the thread title says,JUD wont hesitate to use those tactics which can bring nuke war b/w us.
like they did in 26/11...
who says they have nukes but unfortunately they can lead to destructions of billions

indians agencies can create sum drama and blame JUD to create tension in region how can we neglect this factor ??

Hafiz exists because of the unresolved Kashmir dispute, if it was resolved tommorow, the raison'detre of all these groups would end.

But just like the post-Afghan jehad scenario, such groups will not cease to exist - even if the Kashmir dispute gets resolved tomorrow.

We can continue to be cuckoos playing in their hands, 2/3 years down the lane, they'll follow the example already laid down by their brothers at the fringes (TTP and the likes).

Hafiz exists because of the unresolved Kashmir dispute, if it was resolved tommorow, the raison'detre of all these groups would end.

Iam sure ppl like him will find something else to hate us...

Already Hafizz has said many times his main aim is to Islamize India..so what should we do ?convert or kill ourselves..?

Good, lets Nuke war happen... No one can control future, If its(Nuke war) decided let it happen..

Good, lets Nuke war happen... No one can control future, If its(Nuke war) decided let it happen..

Only Cockroaches can survive a nuclear war, believe me spiders dont even have a chance.

When will these people stop talking and come to war with us over Kashmir ???? !!! :undecided: I pray every day that it will happen in my lifetime but alas these organisations like JuD is only fit for organising mass rallies in Pakistan and threatening India :bunny:

For now all we can do is watch as these "liberation fighters" collect large sums of money for dreaming about taking over India and Kashmir :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom