What's new

Featured Would having Rafale on Feb 27, 2019 made any difference?

France Overwhelmed With The Thumping Coverage Of Rafale Jets By Indian Media

India has bought 36 Rafale jets from France in a deal estimated to be worth $9.4 billion. All are scheduled to be delivered by the end of 2021.

French firm Dassault is in competition to sell more of the jets to India, which has said it will need more than 150 more combat aircraft for its navy and air force.

Published

1 day ago
on

July 29, 2020
By

EurAsian Times Desk
The arrival of Rafale fighter jets has got sensational media coverage in the Indian media. The 4++ Rafale jet developed by French Dassault Aviation entered production in 1992 and has since been sold to the French Egyptian and the UAE Air Force, but never ever it would have received so much appreciation.

stop insulting Muslims by telling them to eat pork. This is very offensive

Yeah, that guy offended me.
Your eyes did not see it.

Not JUST your problem. It seems offending us is OK but we can't offend you.

Yeah, that guy offended me.
Your eyes did not see it.

Not JUST your problem. It seems offending us is OK but we can't offend you.

You not offend me. I’m not not a Muslim. But by telling a Muslim to eat pork, you are offending them. You should focus on the topic at hand and stop bring out others religions. Ad hominem attacks just shows how weak your arguements are.

I have removed some flamebaiting posts. Please respect RULES of the forum and try not to get carried away in your exchanges.

If this was the case... Then why did paf fired many aim120 at mki from dmax range...??? Why not faced it in wvr fight???

WVR is first of all mostly a thing of the past, A2A engagements is primarily about lock on+first shot/s, there's a thin line between proper tactics and stupidity and somehow you're talking about it as if it's a bollywood movie...gosh amazing that such a point was made on PDF in the first place

I am seeing all this hype around Rafale on our national and regional TV news channels today...I am not an expert in military affairs.
I would like to know from experts here(pak or indian) that would Rafales have made a difference on feb 27 last year when pak jets entered india?would pak have dared to enter indian air space had we had rafales back then?
Would Rafales have succeeded in downing pakistani jets?Are we over exaggerating the importance of Rafales?are the jets which pak has now are good enough to fight rafales?
Please keep your answers confined to technicalities only..no trolling or india bashing plz
I don't think so. SU30 MKI is beast but India didn't utilized it properly. SU30 is Air Superiority role fighter compare to Rafale a multi role fighter. India failed to use SU30 having the same role on that fight

Su 30mki is not as effective as it was 20years ago is totally due to our mod and iaf incompetence in upgrading it. Its upgradation should have started 5-10 years ago. Its not the platform that is to be blamed but the sheer mod/iaf/babus shortshightedness and redtapes. Paf is much better in improving their force with low budgets but our forces only wants new shiny foreign toys rather than supporting indigenous products and upgrading existing platforms.
They did and then Godi come to power and bless us
https://www.defenseworld.net/news/7...I_Aircraft_To_Super_Sukhoi_Level#.XzHpp0lRXAI

Back
Top Bottom