What's new

World's most honest cities revealed after researchers dropped purse.....

it has just 10 cities but the list is of 16 cities.Anyways the link dont show any list. So dont make things up for fake credits.

did you notice that there are repeated numbers there? you just saw the number 10 and jumped to say its not 16! no harm is accepting you dint see it. it will only make you wiser.

New York, London, Mumbai, Rio are some of the leading cities tourism wise in the world along with Paris, Rome, Delhi,Beijing, Istanbul . By the way Baltimore is in Maryland and not in Florida.

Ok im not american so my info may not be precise.

Dehli i dont think but i will say Agra.

New York again its not 90s. But definately Sydney, Melbourne, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong and Specially Shanghai r there on top.

But even this list hasnt include all the cities u mention in this post either.

still this proves my point u cant call if as honest in THE WORLD by just testing 16 individual cities from bunch of selected countries. This shows the exaggeration and credibility of western media.

But again if this report is true.

How is it world's most honest city when they only visited 16 cities? Anyways, congrats.

How many cities do you reckon they should have visited before proclaiming "world's most honest city"? All the cities on this planet?

That's a very weak argument against it just because you can't digest the results. I bet if Indian city had been most corrupt you'd be jumping with joy on here!

Here's the link Helsinki is the world's most honest city while Lisbon is the least in lost wallet test | Mail Online

Scroll down and read or if you don't have that much patience, do a CTR-F search and type Moscow. This is all I can do to help you out, if you still don't get it..................:cheesy:

Did you really think I "inserted" Moscow on my own?:omghaha:
u cant call this as ''world's most'' as world has got just 16 cities.

Plus what OP shared was mentioned in my post. It seems u have got comprehension syndrome. Read again Carefully.

How many cities do you reckon they should have visited before proclaiming "world's most honest city"? All the cities on this planet?

That's a very weak argument against it just because you can't digest the results. I bet if Indian city had been most corrupt you'd be jumping with joy on here!
At least top 50 most populated cities in the world, duh. No, i dont act like bharati fan boys so I would have said the same thing if Islamabad topped every city.

If yr claiming it as ''WORLD'S MOST'' and Blah Blah then yes the World has 200++ countries and cities in thousands or in millions and 16 cities from bunch of selected countries cant be called as ''World's Most''.

did you notice that there are repeated numbers there? you just saw the number 10 and jumped to say its not 16! no harm is accepting you dint see it. it will only make you wiser.

now take the trouble of checking the source he mentioned. It doesnt include any list but has same data already shared by OP.

At least top 50 most populated cities in the world, duh. No, i dont act like bharati fan boys so I would have said the same thing if Islamabad topped every city.

No need to do that nor mention any of our city's name. Let these Bhartis live in their delusionary world of fake prides.

Lol Pakistanis were lining up to preach in that thread where racism was narrowly defined as preferring not to have people of other races as neighbor and india still ranked lower than BD and HK and yet BD and Chinese were lining up.

Suddenly they have developed reservations about proper methodology and sample size!

Agree with Madrid being honest. I dropped my wallet with some cash and credit cards.
Someone turned it in to the police.
The police then mailed it to the us consulate and then the consulate mailed it to me in Chicago
with money and all!

Most idiotic research ever, heres a proposition. Go to any city, drop 10 wallets in the wealthiest suburb you can find and then drop 10 wallets in the crummiest ghetto you can find. Compare and contrast.

Most idiotic research ever, heres a proposition. Go to any city, drop 10 wallets in the wealthiest suburb you can find and then drop 10 wallets in the crummiest ghetto you can find. Compare and contrast.
good proposition! may be some chinese news company may take up this challenge

12 wallets for Mumbai's population of 18 million people?

Hmm, I guess I can go out tonight and conduct a couple of...thousands...research studies. Brb.

Last edited by a moderator:
If yr claiming it as ''WORLD'S MOST'' and Blah Blah then yes the World has 200++ countries and cities in thousands or in millions and 16 cities from bunch of selected countries cant be called as ''World's Most''.

now take the trouble of checking the source he mentioned. It doesnt include any list but has same data already shared by OP.

No need to do that nor mention any of our city's name. Let these Bhartis live in their delusionary world of fake prides.

Yeah,fake pride,everyone knows that.....:lol:

And Mumbai is an alpha world city,so it was surveyed.No need to feel bad..

Yeah,fake pride,everyone knows that.....:lol:

And Mumbai is an alpha world city,so it was surveyed.No need to feel bad..

Yeah right........This wasnt my point kiddo.

The gist of my posts is mentioned in post#2.

Back
Top Bottom