World's Most Bravest Uniformed Ladies

China

PLAAF&

PLAAF%20female%20pilots%208.jpg

PLAAF%20female%20pilots%201.jpg

xin_08208063021404683161416.jpg

neo_img_showbfile10.jpg

newsuit1.jpg

chinese woman man cool amazing and beauties in the uniform what about the israeli and german woman in uniform can u post some of their pics and what about any woman serving in subs

Conclusion: The most hideous Indian women join the army; the prettiest go to Bollywood!

That's a racist thing to say. They are not hideous at all. Have some respect for the women in uniform even if they are Indians.

I was not being racist.

I was just attempting some "humor" because the pictures posted of the Indian women in uniform were probably rated (even by Indians) as the lowest among the rest.

I was not being racist.

I was just attempting some "humor" because the pictures posted of the Indian women in uniform were probably rated (even by Indians) as the lowest among the rest.

Evenvby the Indians? Please dont Justify your Racist comment:angry:....

@Join

Please! The Indian women neither looked "mean" nor "seductive". They looked as if they were just picked off the street. I expect soldiers (male or female) to look "tough"; these "women" looked like school kids.

@Join

Please! The Indian women neither looked "mean" nor "seductive". They looked as if they were just picked off the street. I expect soldiers (male or female) to look "tough"; these "women" looked like school kids.

See in every nation the Body Has Different Values, Take in the case of any country, Every One are Not The same.... in India, We are Black, We are Lean... But Equally White In hearts and Equally Mean in Action..

Passing such Racist Comments Might Satisfy Your Ego, But You Just Satisfied Your Ego by breaking many Hearts In here....

Indeed, There might be 1000 problems between the two nations, But I never Knew a Pakistani could pass Racist comments...

Sorry, we are happy to be Black and lean... If it is a Fate that we are created to be Laughed by the world, so be it... We have No issues sir...

@Join

Please stop blubbering: it only makes you leaner!

This is pathetic.

You post pictures of some Indian women and I say that they were not "pretty" as others and I am labeled a "racist".

Did I say no Indian women is pretty? I was hoping to see some bollywood-type beauties with guns. And there were none.

Google some "pretty" pics and post it here. But for heaven's sake stop this pathetic self-deprecation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom