What's new

World's largest airport starts construction in China

Chinese side also has some trolls as well which makes us seem petty although most of us are not. Any mature Chinese person doesn't go around trolling and bring India into every Chinese thread..

Chinese side also has some trolls as well which makes us seem petty although most of us are not. Any mature Chinese person doesn't go around trolling and bring India into every Chinese thread..

if we get a deal that no indian will ever bring india into a chinese thread or indian trolls will never antagonise china in chinese section and chinese articles, then chinese members will gladly agree to the deal.

more great news!

let the jealous haters squirm. :rofl:

keep the great news coming boys, post more articles of china's incredible achievements to show just who the damn hell they are dealing with.

Grow up kid. What was the use of this post? I don't see any relevance of your hate post... Its second post of this thread. Pathetic attitude..

im worried that there will be a conflict between jet fuel and petrol for cars.

Grow up kid. What was the use of this post? I don't see any relevance of your hate post... Its second post of this thread. Pathetic attitude..

I don't think he was talking about india. Actually, you overrated india. I believe he's talking about the westen

I don't think he was talking about india. Actually, you overrated india. I believe he's talking about the westen

Obviously you haven't been on PDF, long enough.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

No amount of BS could negate the fact that India at present has similar traffic that China had in 2003. Economically too, China crossed the $2 trillion mark in 2005 while India is set to cross it this year.

if we get a deal that no indian will ever bring india into a chinese thread or indian trolls will never antagonise china in chinese section and chinese articles, then chinese members will gladly agree to the deal.

Trolls are a part of life. Bigger men do their best to ignore them unless they are crowded by them

You have a great point. Trolls beget more trolls, and back and forth they go until the mind reels. Other than making themselves look petty and childish, what have they achived? There is such a thing called "quiet confidence" as opposed to "chest thumping". It is rather ironic that I rarely, if ever, come across similar comments on all the Chinese sites I frequent.

You have a great point. Trolls beget more trolls, and back and forth they go until the mind reels. Other than making themselves look petty and childish, what have they achived? There is such a thing called "quiet confidence" as opposed to "chest thumping". It is rather ironic that I rarely, if ever, come across similar comments on all the Chinese sites I frequent.

Your right in detailing the basic nature that Chinese people are not meagre chest thumpers waiting for recognition from anyone. Chinese are silent excellers and do not like to 'show off', its simply not the mentality.

I dont understand how and why a thread about a great achievement for China can result in the bickering and off topic posts. Lets face it - to build an airport of this stature is worth commending - well done China and congratulate now guys lets move on!

I dont understand how and why a thread about a great achievement for China can result in the bickering and off topic posts. Lets face it - to build an airport of this stature is worth commending - well done China and congratulate now guys lets move on!

Indians at first were very appreciative until some Chinese guy took a pot shot at India.

Your right in detailing the basic nature that Chinese people are not meagre chest thumpers waiting for recognition from anyone. Chinese are silent excellers and do not like to 'show off', its simply not the mentality.

never had a drinking party with northerners?

actually it should be corrected: Chinese LOVE SHOWING OFF - to other Chinese. Who do you think buys all the LV and Prada?They're scared of what will happen when they show off overseas though; they'll get robbed. So that's why they are more careful overseas.

i remember countless of western propaganda articles bitching how beijing airport was so empty, waste of money, blabla...same with highways, high speed-trains and everything else..
now, all those places are jammed, crowded. lol..if china listening to those jealous morons she wouldn't be where she is today :lol:
It's more the result of entitlement a common psychology recognizable by its outward manifestation of fear and loathing. This brings to mind something I read a very long time ago. It was an article about how Japan+China+Korea could create a modern-day East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere. China & Korea would provide cheap labour and natural resources while Japan would provide capital, industry and R&D. It seemed like a good economic fit considering the comparative advantages at that time and every leading thinker agreed with it. Today, however this sort of proposal is absolutely laughable. South Korea is a technological society nearly on par with Japan and China is now a modern industrialized country with a $1.5+ trillion USD$ annual budget attaining scary levels of development every single year. The point is, it took a long time AFTER first Japan and then Korea to dispel these attitudes of entitlement by the elites of the day. For China, this process will take even longer because of the ingrained feelings of superiority that many have over so-called Communism and sometimes latent racism. In a very real way, this is in many ways to the benefit of China...at least for now.

Back
Top Bottom