What's new

World's largest airport starts construction in China

if we get a deal that no indian will ever bring india into a chinese thread or indian trolls will never antagonise china in chinese section and chinese articles, then chinese members will gladly agree to the deal.

You don't clean up crap by throwing more crap at it, you not only make a bigger mess but you get it on your own hands as well.

It's more the result of entitlement a common psychology recognizable by its outward manifestation of fear and loathing. This brings to mind something I read a very long time ago. It was an article about how Japan+China+Korea could create a modern-day East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere. China & Korea would provide cheap labour and natural resources while Japan would provide capital, industry and R&D. It seemed like a good economic fit considering the comparative advantages at that time and every leading thinker agreed with it. Today, however this sort of proposal is absolutely laughable. South Korea is a technological society nearly on par with Japan and China is now a modern industrialized country with a $1.5+ trillion USD$ annual budget attaining scary levels of development every single year. The point is, it took a long time AFTER first Japan and then Korea to dispel these attitudes of entitlement by the elites of the day. For China, this process will take even longer because of the ingrained feelings of superiority that many have over so-called Communism and sometimes latent racism. In a very real way, this is in many ways to the benefit of China...at least for now.

South Korea is not even close to being on par with Japan.

South Korea managed to get its GDP to 1/4 of that of Japan's from 1/8 in 10 years. But I doubt it will grow significantly any further.
They don't have much of a room to grow anymore. Half of it is due to population/land size, and the other being China starting to occupy the lower end market which Korean products used to be dominant in.

Look at "zipperhead's" avatar, another typical Indian suicide troll. :lol:

Suicide already.

His acount got completely removed.

lol

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Incredible India
Shining India
Poverty
malnutrition
35$ tablet
Social Indicators
Sub Saharan level of Development
:blah: :blah: :blah:
Case closed....:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

People here fight like small kids bitching... :hitwall:

PS : Congrats for the new airport.. India need to learn infra development from china...

Thank you for being brutally honest!

Congrates to chinese people.......

offtopic: we are evil yindoos, and you are han angels, so everything indian does is a bad thing in world

Tell this to your fellow Indian members, tell them stop making things up and being so jelous about China and quit trolling.

Then we Chinese will change our attitude.

If I said I feel great when seeing China achieves such great success as this one....then I am a big liar.

In fact, I feel really jealous even though my country and China are having nothing in serious conflicts, but to me, hating is just the action of illiterate losers , if we hope my country a brighter future and can catch up with someone talented than us, then now we should respect for what they are doing better than our country, that is the only solution to gain ambitious and respect from people even you are weaker than them. Respect to be respected, that is the unchangeable rule of all ages.

Anyways, China and the Chinese are great people, we love to see you success more and more in the future, hope to learn and to corporate with China in any fields and share more mutual benefits so we can create more happiness for our two countries citizens.

Back
Top Bottom