What's new

World's deadliest weapon

sohailbutt

Reaction score
Astute class Nuclear submarine i think is the most advanced and the deadliest nuke sub of all time even surpassing US virginia class submarines in my view.

check out the video i found, with some real scary music, nice video by the way. sure has got some serious firepower:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
srry gtta disagree, the deadliest weapon is the AK-47

:guns::guns:

i gave it the rank of the deadliet weapon because it can kill millions with one single trident missile, ur AK-47 can only kill 1 person in a single shot, so u see the difference.:sniper:

i gave it the rank of the deadliet weapon because it can kill millions with one single trident missile, ur AK-47 can only kill 1 person in a single shot, so u see the difference.:sniper:

World deadliest weapon is the one which has already killed millions of people since that weapon was invented. My preference in the order of people killed since the inception of weapons in warfare would rate the weapons as follows;

1. Sword and/or Spear

2. Yes, AK-47

3. Atomic Bomb (Hiroshima & Nagasaki)

Cheers! :coffee:

no matter how many, missiles you fire, it still wont be enough to kill as many as an AK-47 has killed.

i think ak-47 kill humen more then any other waipen in modren history

no matter how many, missiles you fire, it still wont be enough to kill as many as an AK-47 has killed.

I find that really interesting since the US doesn't use it. I guess we aren't the baddest dudes on the planet after all.

Practical, Deadliest weapon is Peace and Humanity , It kills the opponents slowly and gradually. This is what i read ;-)

Theoretically, Deadliest weapon is H-Bomb with biochemical. I am sure, this will be not be created as when created and used, Opponent country will not lose but lose Human Mankind. Few years back, Dr. Abdul Kalam said India is capable of making Such Bomb but will not make as this is against the Human mankind.

Look at it this way....A single shot fired from an AK-47 at the "right" person can trigger a nuclear war in response...

But the pen still beats the mighty sword or gun as propoganda as a tool itself can motivate a million deaths....Just take the holocast for example...
Or the interpretation of the Koran by the Wahabbis to suil their nefarious designs....

I think the Pen is a way more capable WMD...Its all about whether you look for overt or covert destruction...

Look at it this way....A single shot fired from an AK-47 at the "right" person can trigger a nuclear war in response...

But the pen still beats the mighty sword or gun as propoganda as a tool itself can motivate a million deaths....Just take the holocast for example...
Or the interpretation of the Koran by the Wahabbis to suil their nefarious designs....

I think the Pen is a way more capable WMD...Its all about whether you look for overt or covert destruction...

DH cha MAA kelyane kay hot te mahit aahech aaplyala :)

The deadliest weapon of 2010.their nothing of its kind

DF-21

anti-carrier-missile.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom