What's new

World needs Islamic guidance, says Saudi King

King needs to spend some of his massive fortune on educating muslims with modern thoughts.
Currently, muslims need more non-islamic guidance than other way around.

King needs to spend some of his massive fortune on educating muslims with modern thoughts.

Here we are again hinduguy. Is it acceptable and fair for you to generalize on all muslims in this way? There is an element of extremism in all religion and cultures and Islam needs to look at this. It is rather rude for you to come on here and generalize about all muslims. Your anti islamic and anti Pakistani posts are becoming too obvious for all to notice. We dont generalize about your religion - we would expect the same from you.

Here we are again hinduguy. Is it acceptable and fair for you to generalize on all muslims in this way? There is an element of extremism in all religion and cultures and Islam needs to look at this. It is rather rude for you to come on here and generalize about all muslims. Your anti islamic and anti Pakistani posts are becoming too obvious for all to notice. We dont generalize about your religion - we would expect the same from you.

What do you mean "we". Do you belong to any organization? Are you doing me a favour by not being critical of my religion?
Rest of the things, your own view, I have nothing to say.
Also, why did you think I was pointing to extremism?

In china Hui Muslims myself follow Islam not dictated by the Imams rather by ourselves, Muslims in China don't try to go out and try to convert people if they come to us we will welcome them with open arms another aspect is leaving Islam if a Hui Muslim which is very uncommon today, happened during the communist era left Islam we don't go out and attack or tell them to convert again we still consider them a Muslim though not a very good one and treat them the same, Yes we need Islamic Guidance however not from the Saudi's from ourselves and Allah.

In china Hui Muslims myself follow Islam not dictated by the Imams rather by ourselves, Muslims in China don't try to go out and try to convert people if they come to us we will welcome them with open arms another aspect is leaving Islam if a Hui Muslim which is very uncommon today, happened during the communist era left Islam we don't go out and attack or tell them to convert again we still consider them a Muslim though not a very good one and treat them the same, Yes we need Islamic Guidance however not from the Saudi's from ourselves and Allah.

Saudis dont own ISLAM...King just said world needs Islamic guidance and west says world needs democracy ...and they even enforced it on other countries...n yet majority dont find anything wrong wid democracy as it is some kind of divine political system..but Islam is..so we have to spread Islam not by violence and guns as westerners do to impose democracy..but thru pen and dawa as our Prophet told us to do..

King .........first give guidance to your country & people.......

First c urself in mirror then speak ill against others, it seems ur mind is totally full of bullshi++ indoctrinated by ur's and western pathetic media.

Im living here with saudis and they are nice people, dont think for once that u or culture is better than the others.

If u people dont like saudis then what the hell alot of indians are doing in Saudia

You have no right to speak on behalf of any one else....... be it Indian, Pakistani or any one.

If you don't feel comfortable living in Saudi Arabia than leave it? he is not invading your land and neither had he invaded your lands, in past?

tell that same thing to this king, there are many religions in the world which are comparatively more prosper and happy, he has no right to speak on behalf of the world.

tell that same thing to this king, there are many religions in the world which are comparatively more prosper and happy, he has no right to speak on behalf of the world.

Nor does he have any right to speak for all muslims. He may be Saudi king or prince but he aint no king of mine. I believe in only one king and thats my creator

You have no right to speak on behalf of any one else....... be it Indian, Pakistani or any one.

If you don't feel comfortable living in Saudi Arabia than leave it? he is not invading your land and neither had he invaded your lands, in past?

tell that same thing to this king, he is not king of this world, there are many religions which are comparatively more prosper and happy, he has no right to speak on behalf of the world.

. lol why would i go to middle east to suffer like most of the poor ppl from subcontinent do, would prefer pakistan against it at any given day :)

Spritual Emptiness can only be found by any induvidual when he starts accepting his/her mistake. When he logically reasons with his actions, speach and toughts. This is what is said is every religion be it Hinduism, Islam, Budhisim, Sikhism, Jainism, etc.
Most of think that one is superior over other, the real fact is that God just gave different religion to test our compassion to others. If we realize that then that is enough and there ends the suffering and Humans have always had a heart with a hole that never gets filled, we should be happy at what we have right now and enjoy the day as if there is not going to be a day like today. Rather we have the tendency of planning on whom should it fight with tomorrow or how much should I earn for the month, etc.

Spritual Emptiness can only be found by any induvidual when he starts accepting his/her mistake.

Spiritual emptiness is only found by an individual when he/she realizes he/she has no knowledge.
When he logically reasons with his actions, speach and toughts. This is what is said is every religion be it Hinduism, Islam, Budhisim, Sikhism, Jainism, etc.

Islamic spirituality rejects all other religions as false. In Islam, actions, speech, thoughts, besides mental reasoning are weighed upon the Holy Qur'an and the Pristine Sunnah of the Prophet sallAllahu alaihi wa salam.

Most of think that one is superior over other, the real fact is that God just gave different religion to test our compassion to others.

Allah, the One, sent down on earth only One faith, Islam. He sent it down through His Prophets, from Hazrat Adam alaihisalam to the Last and Final Prophet Muhammad sallAllahu alaihi wa alihi wa salam. There is only one true faith in all of human history, and that is Islam. The Prophet Adam alaihisalam was the first man

Muslims have a vast repository of 1400 years of hundreds of thousands of works, and ancient schools that even dot the Indian landscape from south india to north, with thousands of scholars working day and night in 60 Muslim countries.

Muslims have the guidance from Allah, the One True God, and that is the Qur'an, and the Sunnah of the Prophet sallAllahu alaihi wa salam, and these are for all time, until the Day of Jugement.

We need guidance from this decadant lot on how to have dozens of kids. I need advise from him like a need a hole in the head

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom