What's new

World needs Islamic guidance, says Saudi King

Are you implying there is no such thing as "wahhabism"?

Have you ever heard of any one calling himself 'wahabi' and relating himself to King Abdullah?

If some bunch of people start calling you a follower of 'alienaism' simply because one alien passed through your town!

I think it would be stupid and childish on my part to start following the (vested) bunch like a brain less animal.

In any case the word 'wahabi' is not an answer of every thread starting with King Abdullah!!

I'm sorry... your rhetoric is not enough for me to believe that King Abduallah is a sectarian Muslim... :disagree:

If some bunch of people start calling you a follower of 'alienaism' simply because one alien passed through your town!

I think it would be stupid and childish on my part to start following the (vested) bunch like a head less animal.

You've lost me there. :D

You do seem to be implying that there is no such thing as "wahhabism", right?

the king can shove his advice up his asss, before he could do it ask him to make it as a compulsion to treat Indian, pakistani or any other Muslim or non Muslim as equal citizens. stop considering us 2nd grades. thanks

I take it the Islamic guidance will be by the sword.

You've lost me there. :D

You do seem to be implying that there is no such thing as "wahhabism", right?

Sorry i edited my post above but in my whole life i never came across a man calling him self 'wahabi' or teaching me 'wahabism' last but not least i have never heard of King Abdullah owning 'wahabisim'

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I take it the Islamic guidance will be by the sword.

What ever you like to believe but its wrong as i know it.

the king can shove his advice up his asss, before he could do it ask him to make it as a compulsion to treat Indian, pakistani or any other Muslim or non Muslim as equal citizens. stop considering us 2nd grades. thanks

You have no right to speak on behalf of any one else....... be it Indian, Pakistani or any one.

If you don't feel comfortable living in Saudi Arabia than leave it? he is not invading your land and neither had he invaded your lands, in past?

What ever you like to believe but its wrong as i know it.
Who are YOU? Fanatics inevitably will explain why the end justify the means and people like you will most likely go along.

I wish i could disagree with you. The problem is until the Saudis accept all as equal and all muslims having equality then he can be respected and can be taken seriously. They have 1 rule for themselves and another for anyone outside their kingdom

this same disgraceful guy had supported invasion of libya

what a scum

There are many reasons why Islam is not a positive message in the eyes of the other:
1/ terrorism sponsored by some states or organizations
2/ bad policies and governance of the main muslim states
3/ bad attitude towards minorities but more about women

There is another reason why i would not agree with this message:
the Islam i was teached is not a conquest. Islam can only be valuable if it comes from your heart and nobody is trying to manipulate you with institutes or organizations or associations or schools or whatever
people need to be respected as well, the non muslims
and we should respect any civilization any culture around the world WHEN we are asking the same to the other, especially USA to better respect our religion.

Like i guess many in this forum, sometimes i feel (wrongly but being so sad makes trouble in perception) that all these so called muslims who are full of hatred.. are just there to destroy our religion.

Back
Top Bottom