What's new

World Exclusive JF-17 and Rafale in Joint Exercise

1625510537404.png

1625510523872.png

I think that is an unfair comment. I would not say anything against the IAF pilots. The problem lies with the IAF strategic minds and how they have neglected to provide the basic equipment due to internal wrangling and mismanagement. The pilots should not be blamed for this. I would also dispel this theory that PAF somehow generates Geniuses who are wizards at flying. Good and bad pilots are every where and no force is better than the other. If we work on this premise we will always guard against overconfidence and continue working and planning hard and continue to achieve good results against other nations
A

Only problem with what you say is that IAF consistently loses from PAF no matter which time period is..given the amount of resources and man power available to india, what they have achieved is so unimpressive

Just a question
Why JF-17 is not conducting any exercises against the JAS-39. They are formidable force and similar in size and capability?

A real coup for Turkey and Pakistan and many thanks to brave Qataris

Only problem with what you say is that IAF consistently loses from PAF no matter which time period is..given the amount of resources and man power available to india, what they have achieved is so unimpressive

Son,

The enemy only has to win one time.

Must not have read history---remember---Mahmoud Ghaznavi---attacked and lost 17 times----.

You kids are a SORRY CASE to be called citizens of pakistan.
Just a question
Why JF-17 is not conducting any exercises against the JAS-39. They are formidable force and similar in size and capability?

Hi,

Who is going to be the loser if the Gripen lost---would destroy saab---.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son,

The enemy only has to win one time.

Must not have read history---remember---Mahmoud Ghaznavi---attacked and lost 17 times----.

very true indeed!

but so far enemy is not trying to achieve that. probably they are waiting for that one time to be given to them as a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom