What's new

World Exclusive JF-17 and Rafale in Joint Exercise

Great now off to Egypt to find out more about it

I believe we mastered the Flanker now the Rafale is next

soon Rafale will be shot down and Modi will shout F35
tie fighters. modi will soon be barfng,

aaj agar tie phaitars ho tay tau hindustan itna zaleel naahi ho ta...

Great now off to Egypt to find out more about it

I believe we mastered the Flanker now the Rafale is next

soon Rafale will be shot down and Modi will shout F35
F-35 might be heading to India very soon but with a Star of David. USA would also procure bases in India very soon and send F-35 flown by US pilots.

This would the next speech Modi gives during his election campaign.

1625160168573.png

Who are the dark tonned bunch at the back? Nigerians?

Many countries participate as observers too. That may be the case.
He may have swapped his patch for the Rafale patch after he had a joy ride in the Rafale .. that is what pilots do at these exercises.

I am not claiming that he had the ride in Rafale but still, such is not the case of mere joy but experiencing the Jet for good time during specific mission.

when the PAF wiped the floor with iaf ac on Feb 27th, let's face it, the mops were indian pilots...even their "strategic partners" whose aim is to train & strengthen them against the PAF & the PLAAF have had nothing but contempt for the iaf pilots.
I think that is an unfair comment. I would not say anything against the IAF pilots. The problem lies with the IAF strategic minds and how they have neglected to provide the basic equipment due to internal wrangling and mismanagement. The pilots should not be blamed for this. I would also dispel this theory that PAF somehow generates Geniuses who are wizards at flying. Good and bad pilots are every where and no force is better than the other. If we work on this premise we will always guard against overconfidence and continue working and planning hard and continue to achieve good results against other nations
A

@SQ8 I was wondering... when you attend these exercises, are you forbidden from bringing SIGINT or ELINT equipment? I don't think you're allowed to stack your electronic threat library this way, right?

@SQ8 I was wondering... when you attend these exercises, are you forbidden from bringing SIGINT or ELINT equipment? I don't think you're allowed to stack your electronic threat library this way, right?
Not exactly, many forced participate with EW pods or systems onboard assets that aren’t specifically ELINT but are very capable of it and do so passively. The Rafale or the AIDEWS is a great example on how it’s constantly updating its libraries bases upon what it sucks in electronically.
Compass Call aircraft have participated in exercises before(although on a NATO level) but there really is so much they can gather as the participants operate their electronics in sim/training mode anyway so the performance is kept very degraded.

That being said, the myth driving development against US ELINT assets back in 2010 was that they could from 50-100km away read
electronic emissions from the circuits of individual boards in a piece of equipment.
How much of it was true or not is unknown, but what it did do was drive the Pakistani SDR program to try and beat US ELINT threat.

Back
Top Bottom