What's new

World Exclusive: F-16 Block-52 Flying With J-10C

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Only the Pakistan Air Force can field this formation of best of aircraft from East and West. Now talk about the Americans don't want their technology revealed to China and vice versa.

FB_IMG_1647270111159.jpg

Only the Pakistan Air Force can field this formation of best of aircraft from East and West. Now talk about the Americans don't want their technology revealed to China and vice versa.

View attachment 824044
I hope we could at least run the Block-52s through the F-16V upgrade. Imagine a world where only the PAF would know "what's up" with both the cutting-edge US and Chinese gear. Too bad we didn't pick up Leonardo's Grifo-E for the JF-17 Block-3 because that would've given us the 'trifecta' of US, Chinese, and European AESA radar tech under roof.

So in terms of capability for PAF with 1. being most advanced:

1. J-10CE
2. JF-17 Block 3
3. F-16 Block-52

The Indians already have a problem with the F-16 Block-52 in terms of capability, they now have a peer airforce in S Asia and their hopes of dominance over PAF are gone for good now.

I hope we could at least run the Block-52s through the F-16V upgrade. Imagine a world where only the PAF would know "what's up" with both the cutting-edge US and Chinese gear. Too bad we didn't pick up Leonardo's Grifo-E for the JF-17 Block-3 because that would've given us the 'trifecta' of US, Chinese, and European AESA radar tech under roof.

Hi Bilal, IF PAF only got permission for Özgür Project like upgrade? Would that be good enough? how inferior would it be to f16V?

Grifo E is not the most advanced European tech by a mile.

It will be totally leapfrogged by the Mk. 2 AESA radar that is in development for the UK version of the Typhoon. I doubt whether it is any better than the Chinese AESA on the JF-17 Block 3.

Don't think Grifo-E would integrate with PL-15. or?

Very Unique occasion while on ground the J10C looks similar to F16 but in Air you can clearly see it is a unique machine.

JF-17 Block III is more closer to F16 from physical characteristic point of view
The J-10 C is about Six feet longer and Two feet taller than the F-16. First PAF fighter aircraft with Canards.

FB_IMG_1647271922302.jpg

Phew, imagine Qatari Rafales plus the F-15s in a DACT vs F-16s Block 52+, JF-17 Block-III and J-10CP or different combos of the listed air-crafts, a mouth watering exercise for sure.

PS: Will the lead F-16 give way to the J10CP to lead the duo during the parade, like the change of guard drill ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom