What's new

World Champion of Delusions aka Bharatis Now Think Pakistan Army is Going to Do the Most Brutal Genocide in Gilgit Baltistan

It is not dissimilar to what is happening in Baluchistan. Surely you would not categorise that also as genocide
You madman. Jammu 1947 was the start of Delhi's obsessive ethno religious genocide. It continues in IIOJK to this very day.

If you continue to belittle those tens of thousands of civilian deaths, rapes and abuses by daring to suggest Pakistan has committed something similar in GB or Balochistan, you will only succeed in making a total fool of yourself before the inevitable forum ban is brought to bear against you for such ignorance.

It is not dissimilar to what is happening in Baluchistan. Surely you would not categorise that also as genocide

So you must be another brain-dead Indian that follows Arnab Gaumuttarswami. Let me educate you on the differences

1. IOK in curfew, no curfew in Balochistan
2. International media full of videos and images of clashes between civilian protesters and Indian military. Not a single image of any civilian clashes with Pakistan security forces in Balochistan
3. IOK autonomy has been snatched away while Balochistan has its own fully functional provincial government.
4. Kashmiris want freedom, Balochis want equal share.
5. Indians have killed over 80,000 Kashmiris since 1980s, while total Baloch deaths are less than 1,000 since 1950s

So where is the genocide happening?

This eye witness was a raw agent sent here to buy local sellouts for Indian agenda and we Pakistanis are so fucking idiots. Let a Pakistani Vlogger apply for Indian visa to go to IOK

This is eyewitness view of an Indian from Gilgit Balistan

Unlike India they are equal citizens. Its their home and no body can dare touch them

Very difficult for indians to understand. U don't get more pakistan than GB

This eye witness was a raw agent sent here to buy local sellouts for Indian agenda and we Pakistanis are so fucking idiots. Let a Pakistani Vlogger apply for Indian visa to go to IOK

and how do you know that? i actually saw a comment from him where he was telling Indians that he saw the people actually very happy being part of Pakistan unlike what Indian media says.

and that comment meant he was not working for raw?

and how do you know that? i actually saw a comment from him where he was telling Indians that he saw the people actually very happy being part of Pakistan unlike what Indian media says.

As delusional as the IOK genocide fearmongering perpetuated by the Pakistanis
Do a google search of 'India controlled kashmir'
then 'gilgit baltistan' or 'pakistan control kashmir'

see the difference in images

Do a google search of 'India controlled kashmir'
then 'gilgit baltistan' or 'pakistan control kashmir'

see the difference in images

I am guessing none of the Pakistanis know the meaning of genocide.

Yes their is turmoil in IOK. It will settle. But let’s not paint it as genocide.

Please google Rwanda genocide to compare

I am guessing none of the Pakistanis know the meaning of genocide.

Yes their is turmoil in IOK. It will settle. But let’s not paint it as genocide.

Please google Rwanda genocide to compare

Looks like killing of 80,000 Kashmiris is not considered a genocide in India. Let me try and educate you again

1601003774300.png

And we are providing them with more audience by sharing their nonsense here. So those who did not even knew this A hole know knows him.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom