What's new

World Champion of Delusions aka Bharatis Now Think Pakistan Army is Going to Do the Most Brutal Genocide in Gilgit Baltistan

Nothing is happening in Baluchistan either. We are not firing bullets on civilians in Quetta like it is an every day affair in Srinagar

When was the last time curfew was imposed in Quetta like it is imposed in Srinagar every now and then?
Thanks for the compliments. That means we are creating problems where none exist. And you are unable to exploit existing fault lines.

- PRTP GWD

actually genocides are very common thing for/in india/indians and happens in india on daily basis. for them every army is like indian army (ghr k sher :D )

As delusional as the IOK genocide fearmongering perpetuated by the Pakistanis
you are correct insofar as the word delusion is concerned. it is not delusional but part of calculated venomous propaganda to form opinions and cause mischief.

illiteracy of PDF posters aside, the thing you pajeets do not remember about GB is that its people were the ones who kept street shitters at bay and it was them that thwarted dogra singhs from handing it over to bharati filth. and it is they who give nightmares to your achhoot and shudra sainiks on the LoC.

if you still have any delusions send your pajeets across the LoC and if they are not tuned into chapli kabab and sold on to visiting patwaris and afghanis I'll stop posting on PDF

you are correct insofar as the word delusion is concerned. it is not delusional but part of calculated venomous propaganda to form opinions and cause mischief.

illiteracy of PDF posters aside, the thing you pajeets do not remember about GB is that its people were the ones who kept street shitters at bay and it was them that thwarted dogra singhs from handing it over to bharati filth. and it is they who give nightmares to your achhoot and shudra sainiks on the LoC.

if you still have any delusions send your pajeets across the LoC and if they are not tuned into chapli kabab and sold on to visiting patwaris and afghanis I'll stop posting on PDF

Finally someone who has his emotions in check. Yes we can agree as you say “part of calculated venomous propaganda to form opinions and cause mischief” by Pak repeatedly and excessively using the word genocide to the extent it has lost all meaning. My point was similarly there is absolutely no need for Pakistanis to get riled up based on a random tweet about GB.

As far as GB goes I couldn’t care less. It is your territory. And what you do their is your privilege.

kamal log hain aik delusional baboon (no racist :p) article likh day ta hai aur ya pdf peh akeh fact maan keh argue karna shoro kar daytay hain!!

shows how far far faaar away from reality india idiots are!

wah Modi g wah bubble ho toh aissa! GENIUS!

More than 2k RTs and 4k likes for nothing.

The champions of delusions and fake news are at it again
This A hole hasn't heard of the Northern Light infantry. Maybe he should be allowed to visit the Phander Valley in GB. I personally saw graves of shaheed and the the grave yards were full and villagers proud and pak flags flying. GB is a area where the people are fierce proud loyal and Pakistani. Jog on

Don't even try comparing our side with yours. Our side: Int'l media is free to report here, internet is open, no curfews, no mass protests every week. No clashes with army and police, no killings of protesters etc. Yours is the exact opposite, oppression is a part of daily life in IOK.

If anyone in the world wants to see what a happy Kashmiri or Gilgiti look like, come to Pakistan and see.

Looks like you are another Pakistani who does not know the meaning of genocide

Genocide doesn't always mean mass murder, although state violence and murder in your side is also practiced. But here I'll refer you to the UN definition of ethnic cleansing, which can constitute slow genocide.

Definition

A United Nations Commission of Experts mandated to look into violations of international humanitarian law committed in the territory of the former Yugoslavia defined ethnic cleansing in its interim report S/25274 as "… rendering an area ethnically homogeneous by using force or intimidation to remove persons of given groups from the area." In its final report S/1994/674, the same Commission described ethnic cleansing as “… a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas.

The Commission of Experts also stated that the coercive practices used to remove the civilian population can include: murder, torture, arbitrary arrest and detention, extrajudicial executions, rape and sexual assaults, severe physical injury to civilians, confinement of civilian population in ghetto areas, forcible removal, displacement and deportation of civilian population, deliberate military attacks or threats of attacks on civilians and civilian areas, use of civilians as human shields, destruction of property, robbery of personal property, attacks on hospitals, medical personnel, and locations with the Red Cross/Red Crescent emblem, among others.

The Commission of Experts added that these practices can “… constitute crimes against humanity and can be assimilated to specific war crimes. Furthermore, such acts could also fall within the meaning of the Genocide Convention.”

Don't even try comparing our side with yours. Our side: Int'l media is free to report here, internet is open, no curfews, no mass protests every week. No clashes with army and police, no killings of protesters etc. Yours is the exact opposite, oppression is a part of daily life in IOK.

If anyone in the world wants to see what a happy Kashmiri or Gilgiti look like, come to Pakistan and see.

Genocide doesn't always mean mass murder, although state violence and murder in your side is also practiced. But here I'll refer you to the UN definition of ethnic cleansing, which can constitute slow genocide.

Fair enough. GB more peaceful than IOK.

We have reached a stalemate on Kashmir. India is not going to handover Kashmir in a platter. Pak cannot militarily acquire Kashmir or by destabilising Kashmir.

Accepting LOC as border is the pragmatic solution to what ails the subcontinent.

You smoke something worse than that? You never fail to amaze me! :woot:
Nahh, just saying whats the prime choice of delusional indians like yourself. After reading your comments, I have to know for sure, just so that I could exactly know, to whom I am replying to. Are you by any chance a Chutia from Indian Chutia community?

So why the 900K troops and why the year long lockdown and why arrest of all politicians, even the ones who accept india? GB is the most patriotic area in Pakistan, more than punjab and sindh. You people are so stupid that u cant even realize how stupid u ppl are.

More than 2k RTs and 4k likes for nothing.

The champions of delusions and fake news are at it again

Speaking from their experience & business in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Since, they are so busy with Genocide of Kashmiris, what else did we expect them to tell their own about Pakistan Army. We shouldn't expect better of this propaganda that India itself praises & appreciates Israeli occupation designs in Palestine. That is the reason why Indian Police & other forces are getting trained by Israelis as both the parties are similar in their conduct. Keep note that, their targeted audience are Indians that somehow thinks that RSS led Modi Government has failed in Occupied Kashmir.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom